Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Great Way To Memorialize Our Angels
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Loss Websites, News and Other Info
Hailey-Comet
Hi All!

I just have to share this wonderful website, run by a wonderful woman. (I don't have any connection to her or the site except for buying my memorials.) She sells all kids of pet stuff but I've only bought the custom angel keychains. You email a picture of your Furbaby and she gives them wings and a halo and it looks like they are on clouds. She also adds their birth and death dates. Check it out! (I get nothing for this!)

http://www.barbs-petpourri.com/welcome.html

When you go to the site, look close...you will see my Comet. I was one of her first customers, so she has used his picture.

I'll attach the picture she's working on for my Hailey.

I use my tags for 2 things...I hang one from their box of ashes and I put the other on my keyring, to always keep them with me.

I hope this doesn't offend anyone. I've been brought some comfort and I would like to share it!
LS Support
hi,

i moved this to the Pet Loss Websites, News and Other Info forum.
goliath
Thanks Kelly for the info on the customized key chain. I have been trying to figure out how I could add angel wings and a halo to "Heartfelt Letter" to Goliath.

I will be contacting her very soon as I would like to have the keychain as well as a seperate picture to incorporate in the letter I framed and keep in my grateroom.

Hugs.........Beth (by the way your pic of Comet is absolutely priceless!)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.