Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Cheddar Pic At Last
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Death and Dying Pet Support
Cheesy
Here he is at long last My Good Boy Cheddar!!!!!!!!
He is sleeping, this was the day we pickes him up at the shelter.
LoveThem
Since this was the last of your 3 new ones..I'm assuming this was the one to look at...I love the picture of Cheddar. Thank you for sharing it.
Cheesy
sorry about the double post . I am techno slow, and messed it up sorry.
Cheesy
Here is on more cheddar pic.
Christ mas of 06. He looks very unhappy because he is being held for the pic, he was carera shy, so it was the only way to get a good pic of his face. He was abaout 17 pounds, when this pic was taken, his vet said that he was a little fat, but he was also just a big cat. We called him Moose somtimes.
LoveThem
This second photo is even more precious as one can see those beautiful eyes. I am so glad you chose this for your avatar so we can all see your baby in every reply you post. biggrin.gif
forduffy
For an unhappy kitty, he still manages to photograph beautifully! He is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing those.
goliath
Awwwwwwwwwwwww Cheesy, your Cheddar is pawsitively adorable. Your adding the pic provides me with a better connection of who you are talking about when you come here.

Thanks for sending me yet another smile and I hope you will bring more pics as well as stories about "Your Good Boy Cheddar."

Hugs tongue.gif
LS Support
fixed the multiples for you. cute looking ginger kitty.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.