Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: To Bk At Twenty Three
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Disease and Sickness Support
myhrtisbrkn
I know I'm hovering old-man. I've no concrete reason to do so. Your purr is strong, your eyes are bright, your blood-work is good, your treatment (crf) successful... Its that subtle sign that you are tired I watch for. I pray for the courage to see it if it comes. Don't hesitate on my account when those angels come to give you rest. Don't look back on Mama's tears, blow a kiss over your shoulder and fly away home. I'll be along...with thanksgiving in my heart for our long happy years on earth, and eternity that waits for us.

love,
Mama
goliath
Your words of expression are beautiful. May our Lord bless you and provide you with the comfort and love you need at this difficult time.

My prayers are with you smile.gif
toonie
I'm overwhelmed by your beautiful thoughts during this special beautiful but difficult time. Hugs to you, you are truly beautiful and so is your little man, your love is so deep,kind I am sure your little man continues to be carried by it. Bless you, you deserve all the blessings for the wonderful life you have given your soulmates and they deserve all the blessings too for having loved and been loved so well. Be proud.
forduffy
Somehow, your words to your furchildren always seem to bring tears to my eyes. They are so special, full of love and they really hit home. They are truly touching. I am happy to see that your little man is still going strong. Hugs to him and to you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.