Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zachary Daiquiri- 4yrs. Gone
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Memorials, Tributes, and Eulogies
myboyzach
Hello dear LS friends. I am not sure if there is anybody here that still remembers us. I am Zachary's mom. He died 4 long yrs. ago on June 18th 2001. I can not believe 4 yrs. have passed w.o. him. He was w. me for 9.5 yrs. so it is still unsettling to me that he is gone like this.

I still miss him dearly, and all his funny ways. June is always a hard month for me and I expect that it will always be the case. I had a long slow journey through my grief and life only became truly *normal* again (for me) on the 3rd anniversary of his death.

Time, is indeed the main thing that will finally ease your pain. It is slow...but eventually it happens and you make the transition to life without your special boy or girl. Grief therapy helped me and also this book: The Loss of a Pet : New Revised and Expanded Edition by Wallace Sife (Ph.D.) (on Amazon for about $4) help even more. Thank you LS for still being here!! The people in this forum helped me tremendously during my loss. Posting on LS was also a very important part of my recovery process and I will always be grateful for this website.

Kathleen

I wish all of you a *swift* recovery from your unimaginable loss. I know how crippling your despair can be. Our dogs and cats are in fact like our 'little children' and we mourn every bit as hard for them when they have to leave.

Peace and love,
Kathleen

Rest in peace my little man.
Mommy loves you through eternity. kiss kiss. xoxoxoxoxox

My beloved *Zachary*
November 8th, 1991 - June 18th, 2001
embedded in my heart forever.
myboyzach
here's another shot....
Kathleen032
Zachary was such a cutie, patootie!
SJ J & S
He sure looks a cutie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.