Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'd Like To Post Inky's Picture
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Site Administration > L-S Tech Support
Snickster
Ok, so I'm technologically challenged.

I'd love to add Inky's picture, but have no clue how to get it to work. Anyone willing to share their expertise to help this idiot ?? Thanks in advance!!

Pat
sunrise
I am having the same problem & after one failed attempt was finally able to attach & send as e-mail to LS. I am waiting on their reply so that I can attach photo in the memorials & tribute's page.
Bernadette smile.gif
Snickster
Thanks, Bernadette. Glad to have company in this!! wink.gif
Kathleen032
Hi,

I don't know if this will help, but here's what I do. I created a folder on my desktop where I have pictures that I want to post. When your ready to post your picture, you click on the file attachment browse button below the response box. A window will open, click on desktop, then the folder you created. In the folder you'll see all your pictures, select the picture you want, then click, "open." The pathway to your picture should show up in "browse" box. Then click reply. It should work.

I hope this helps.
Kathleen
CheriAnn
Also, there is a limit on the size of the photo.
If it doesn't post, try reducing the size of your photo.

Cheri
LS Support
there is no size limit for attaching pictures to posts, however they must be jpg or gif files. avatars, those little pictures under your name, need
to be 128x128 pixels maximum in size. please try to do what you can for now, if you send pictures to me i may not get to them for a while because
of business deadlines. also read HERE for more on this topic. in brief....

look below where you write and find this

File Attachments
You may attach a file to this message.
Maximum file size (in bytes): 51200000

browse for your file, then click as you would to add a reply/original post.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.