Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Post Your Furbaby's Name Here (Closed, see Post #2)
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Memorials, Tributes, and Eulogies
Pages: 1, 2
Steph
I thought that since many of us are worried that our furbabies are going to be forgotten, it might be an idea to start a name tribute page. This page will hopefully remain active as hopefully everyone will post here, so our will always stay a part of this site.
Steph
I'll start:

My furbaby:
Name: Luba
Date of Birth: April 29, 1995
Died: June 5th, 2004
Luba came into my life: June 1995
Favourite nicknames: "Little Dog", "Little", "My Girl", "Luba-tuba", "Lubenka"; "Doglett"; "Lady Luba"
Favourite activity: PLAYING BALL
Rusty's Mom
What a wonderful idea, Steph....

Lynn

My furbaby:
Name: Rusty
Born: 1996 ?
Died: December 8, 2004
Rusty came into my life: July 31, 1997
Favorite nicknames: "RabbitMan", "Crusty", "Dream Rabbit", "Mr. Rabbit", "Mr. Man", "Honey Rabbit"
Favorite activities: Sitting next to one of his family, preferably in their lap; Basking in the sunlight streaming through the windows and following those patches of sun throughout the day
Pamela
[B]My Furbaby Moose
Born 1995
Died Oct. 15,2004
Favorite Name, My Moose, My Sweet Boy,MOOSERRRRR
Favorite things to do, Go swimming, hiking, prancing with his bear, whining, going to bed and saying good morning and more than anything......me. I miss his presence so much!
BabyHannahsMom
Steph,
This is a really great idea. Thank you.

[b]My Baby, My Little Dog, Hannah, a 7 pound silver silky-haired Yorkie-Poo
Date of Birth: July 22, 1988
Died: April 19, 2004

Hannah came into my life in September 1988 weighing under one pound. She fit in the palm of my hand. She was an early Christmas present from my brother because I went with him to get a dog of his own and there she was, and I just fell in love with that tiny little girl, and she with me. She was the very best gift I ever had in my life.

Some of Hannah's nicknames: Hannie Annie O; Hannah Oberkirk (I don't know why!); Bee Queen; Beauty Queen; Miss TeenGirl; Mouse; Tiny Mouse; Sock Thief; Tiny Dancer; Hannah Bananna; Hannah Badanna; Snuggle Butt; Little Buddy; Wanda (I never knew why!); Sweet Feet; Silver Girl; Love Girl -- (I may add more later. I had so many little names for her!)
Favorite activity: Playing ball and sock -- actually I or anyone had to throw the ball, Hannah would go get it and/or actually she could, when she was a young girl, catch a tennis ball in that tiny little mouth of hers. She would NOT give the ball back to you without a "fight." That was the best part of the game to her. AND SHE ALWAYS LOVED BEING WITH HER MOMMY! She was a mommy's girl, for sure.

One of the Funniest Things She Always Did: When anyone would come to visit, she would get so excited to see them and they would always be very happily and excitely welcomed by Hannah, but whenever they left, she would always start barking and do a little "nip thing" (not biting) at their feet. It was SOOOO funny. Once when I was selling our house, I had to take Hannah with me before the realtor would show it because she did this and the realtor was afraid she would bite them. Later when this one couple met Hannah, they said, "So this is the killer dog! All 7 pounds of her!

If you ever took your socks off at our house, you better put them out of Hannah's reach -- she was a big sock thief! Once she had a big stash of socks and other stuff in our bedroom -- she had a little nest she had made of socks, stockings, some pieces of paper -- I don't even remember what all, but I do have a picture of it that I'll have to get out and look at.

I will always love you, Miss Hannah -- my best girl ever -- the best girl ever in the whole wide world. My baby, my heart, my love, my child, my friend. Such a good, good girl. Oh, how I miss you!
Hannah Memorial Sites:
http://www.in-memory-of-pets.com/personalr...on.asp?ID=41360
http://www.in-memory-of-pets.com/personalc...le.asp?ID=40307 (double click the bright blinking star in the upper right corner)
[/B]
zoeysdad
My furbaby: Zoey
Born: Sept. 22, 1992
Died: Aug. 18, 2004
Came into my life: Feb. 1993
Nickname: Little Man
Favorite activity: Just being my best buddy and being with me everywhere I'd go.

This is a photo of Little Man taken shortly after I got him.
He's on the left, my mom's dog Moe Moe is on the right.

I can't see you with my eyes anymore,
but I can see you in my mind.
I can't touch you with my hands,
but I can feel you in my heart.
I can't hold you in my arms,
but I can hold you in my dreams.
And above all, I can and will
remember you with all my love.
Ann H
My furbaby: Female Miniature Schnauzer
Name: Snookie Lynn Howard
Date of Birth: 2-04-94
Died: Sunday 12-26-04 at 1:48 pm
Snookie came into my life: March 18,1994 age 6 weeks old
Favorite nickname: Snookie Cookie, My Love, Pumpkin pie, Sweetie Pie, Silver Bomb
Favorite activity: Riding in the car, going to work, playing ball,
playing in the snow, sitting in Mama's lap, Snookie
went to work with me everyday and loved working
as a security guard dog at work with me.
My little girl was the most gentle loving girl that
ever walked upon the face of the earth. She was my
heartbeat and I miss her with every fiber of my being.
Ann H
My Grand Furbaby who later lived with us: Female Chihuahua
Name: Chili Bean Howard
Date Of Birth: 11-05-94
Died: Thursday 11-11-05 at 4:30 pm
Chili Bean came into my life: 1-14-95 age 10 weeks old
Favorite Nickname: Psychopath, Beenie Weenie, Bubbie Boodle
Favorite Activity: Playing with toys, tug of war, car rides. Lap Sitting.
Chili Bean was a very happy girl and she lived to make
those who loved her happy. She thought her mission
in life was to love and be loved and petted in return.
She was loved her whole life through and missed by all.
om mijo
Steph, What a great idea!

My furbaby:
Name: Mijo
Date of Birth: ? (the vet thought about 5 years old when he found me)
Died: January 20, 2005
Mijo came into my life: Thanksgiving 1993
Favourite nickname: Mimi, Baby Cat, Little Fat Baby Cat, Little One, Fattus T. (the) Cattus, Mijo Boo-Boo Kitty, Gobbler (for the way he would gobble up treats)
Favourite activity: Talking, being petted, eating chicken (or even yummier) shrimp, eating treats, sleeping, checking out the yard for feline intruders, purring, doing anything with Momma Cat
IndysMom
My Furbaby

Regency's Independence
"Indy"
Born:
July 4, 1994
Came into my life October 1994 at the age of 14 weeks
Died:
December 28, 2004

Nicknames:
He has so many!! Indy 500, Speed Racer, Mommy's Boy, Little Man, Stinky, Pumpkin Pie, Puddin' head, Poop dog, Little beggar boy, Muffin man
Favorite activities:
Eating, Riding in the car, Eating, Chasing deer from his yard, Eating, Begging for things to eat, snuggling on the sofa.
mmay555
My Risha, love of my life

My ruddy Abyssinian of pure joy and pure light

9/2/2000
03/01/2005

Risha's Mom
SJ J & S
SADIE
10/1985 - 12/2002
SJ J & S
JUDE

10/1985 - 03/2003
Amber
My much missed furbaby
Name: Kitty
DOB: May 1991
Left me: February 11, 2005
Kitty came to me: Memorial Day Weekend 1991
Favorite Nicknames: Kitty Kitty, Kitty Cat, Pretty Kitty, Clubby
Favorite Activities: Playing with my bookmark while I read a book, Playing with the running water in the bathroom sink, Sitting halfway on my leg while I slept, Stealing peoples seats when they got up

I miss you so much Kitty and I will always love you.
Steph
Here is my Luba - the dog who belonged to the author of this thread! smile.gif
Kathleen032
Thanks, Steph! This is such a great idea! biggrin.gif

My furbaby:
Name: Shiloh
Date of Birth: Sometime in June or July 1999
Died: September 17, 2004
Shiloh came into my life: September 1999
Favorite nicknames: Shiloh Bilow, Shi, Biddy Biddy Bilow, Lobie Low, Puppy Love, Sheshala, Sister
Her favorite activities: Chasing balls, Frisbees and snowballs, playing tug-o-war, digging in prairie dog holes, but mostly going for walks and riding in the car with me
My favorite activites: Spooning with Shiloh while we watched to TV, making her speak, playing hide and seek, making her howl by singing the "pounding on your tom-tom" song, sitting on the floor with her and giving her a back massage then hugging her and feeling all my cares and worries melt away
J T
My furbaby:
Name: Misty Taylor
Date of Birth: July(?) 1991 (We always celbrated July 20)
Died: October 27, 2004
Misty came into my life: October 20, 1991
Favourite nickname: Misty Cat, Pretty Girl
Favourite "activity": Lying in the sun... laugh.gif

I miss you Misty Cat.
Caroline
My Furbaby: Lucy

Date of Birth: April 9, 1999
Left me: February 4, 2005 at 6:45 pm
Nicknames: Lucy Girl, LuLu, Lou, Hoover, Lula
Favorite Activities: Hanging out with the family, chasing tennis balls, swimming in the ocean, eating...anything!

Lucy, mommy misses you every minute of every day. You were and always will be loved and remembered for your gentle loving spirit. I miss you more than I can bear. Hugs and kisses...love, Mommy
Stymy's Mom
Name: Stymy
Born: October 5, 1992
Came into my life November, 1997
Death: August 16, 2004
Favorite activties: Quite times with Mom and chasing the mail man.

Stymy mommy misses you and I am glad for the little notes you still send me to let me you are still around. See you in my dreams.
Steph
The furbabies that belonged to the people on this site are the most beautiful furbabies that I have ever seen. I want to hug and cuddle each and every one of them!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Kathleen032
I agree, Steph. Such beautiful furbabies. I feel so blessed to have gotten to know all their moms and dads, and doubly blessed to have gotten to know them through their moms and dads.
CheriAnn
Rachael Ann wub.gif
November 18, 1991 - October 2, 2004
Came home at age 8 weeks from local breeder
LOVED the water and her tennis ball
sunrise
My Furbaby Duchess wub.gif

Born on: 2-23-2000
Joined our family: 8-11-2000
Left us on: 2-04-2005 @ 6:30 p.m
Her favorite toy: Rubber tug -o - war toy , squeeky bone, tennis balls & nylabones
Favorite activity's : Swimming in our pool , lying in her sun spot, chasing after the paper boy,
watching T.V. between Daddy & Mommy while getting a full body massage & sleeping between us in bed.
Nicknames: Duchie, mommy's baby, Pookie.

This picture was the last one taken of her on Jan 1 2005. She was so very much loved by all who knew her.

Thank you God -- for sending me an Angel -- that taught me the meaning of -- P U R E L O V E wub.gif
Our lives forever changed for having known her sweetness of spirit & kindness of heart.
A memorial has been created to honor your precious memory. I sometimes sit by it & gaze at your picture,
your cards, your collar & doggie tags. I've lit a candle on several occasions since the day you left us sad.gif
Not a day goes by that I do not think of you in some way -- as my heart ache's to hold you in my arms once more sad.gif
You will always be in our hearts -- never to be forgotton wub.gif
L O V E N E V E R D I E S -- I W I L L N E V E R F O R G E T Y O U M Y P E T -- Love Mommy & Daddy wub.gif
IndysMom
Steph,
Thanks for starting this thread!
I love reading it over and over.
I feel as if I know all these special furbabies and their very special Moms & Dads.
Hugs,
Fran
sunrise
Dear Steph,
This was really a good idea that you came up with biggrin.gif
THANK YOU VERY MUCH -- It allows each & every one of us to bond together as one.
I am sure that every single person who has posted on this very special page is happy to have a page
dedicated to their precious MUCH LOVED furbabies wub.gif
What a wonderful way to honor their memories & for each of us to learn about each others babies wub.gif
Love Bernadette
Duchess's Mommy happy.gif
***OOO
Punky's Mommy
PUNKY

Born: November 1, 1990
Joined our family: December 24, 1990
Left us on: December 22, 2004 @ 6:30 p.m
Favorite toy: rawhide bones; a ball with holes you hid treats in.

Favorite activities : sniffing the whole kitchen in case he somehow missed one morsel of dog food! Begging for tomatoes and carrots when I made a salad. Pre-cleaning our bowls for us. The "Family howl". Sunning himself. Running around the house at high-speed after a bath. Being on Mommy's lap. Digging for Mommy when she hid under the covers! Play fighting with his Daddy. Watching and studying Mommy unwaveringly with a look of pure love in his eyes.

Nicknames: Punk, Punks, Pukey, Punk-a-punk, Long, Log, Loggy, Loggy-Log, Tube, Tortellini, Doggy-dog, Diggity-Dog, Wutt Mutt, a-RAWR-Rawr!!, Old Man, Dirty Old Man, Good Man, Mr. Man, Little Boy, Butt on Wheels, Betty Boop Eyes, Tongue, Punky! That Funky Monkey!, Monkey, Fritos, Lick-Lick, Ood-Oy, Smutt Mutt, Uppity Smutt, Monster, Garbage Disposal, Love Bug.....
litebrez
Furbaby: Pomeranain

Name: Esabella

Born: September 10, 1996 - I watched her being born as a premie with her tiny, white brother and sister.
Died: November 23, 2004 - I held in her my arms as she passed on.
Favorite Nicknames: "Bellabo", "Princess", "Babygirl" and "Munckin"
Favorite Activities: Watching over me, always being so protective. She had to have her own pillow above my head whether we were sitting up or in bed. She loved to play with her toys and bring what we called her baby to me..........a little stuffed animal.......she encouraged the challenge of winning with the game of tugs. It was so cute to watch her kiss her baby toy when she was tired and ready to rest with me, and her baby. Going "bye-bye" was a big event...........However, she would take charge as to who was going to sit by me in the front seat, insisting Coco sit in the back and for comfort measures.........Coco.........her grandpup, had no problem with keeping her happy. She enjoyed runs on the beach, trying to catch up with Coco. It was so pretty watching those two run and play together. They shared a special bond between themselves. I write on behalf of Coco, as well..........I can see it in her eyes and note her sad behavior in missing and loving Esabella.
Steph
Thanks for the thanks Indy's mom and Sunrise! smile.gif

I see that more furbabies have been posted. I really enjoy seeing and reading about them all. wub.gif
Penni
Here's to "all the kids I've Loved before" and still love.
Penni, Smokey, Perkins, Gramps, Corky, BJ, Sweetpea, Powdy, Susie, Frosty, Nevada Trapper, Calypso, Sierra, Nivlock, Beau, Shack, Sam ,Bright Eyes, Lucky, Bunky
Still miss all of you with all of my heart.
Penni, you have been gone 10 days. I know that this sounds silly, but I slept with you blanket last night, Skeeter, Levi, Aggie, Jade, Niarobi, Ruby, Jazz and Katie slept in it too. We all miss you more than I can express. I have to believe that you are at peace. I hope you know how much I love you.
Mom
Ann H
Dear Steph, I too am so thankful that you started this thread for us to post our precious babies so we could keep their memories alive. I have enjoyed reading about them and looking at their pictures. We have all had such wonderful babies and have been blessed by God with the most precious love of all time.

For many years to come all who come here and read will know how loved, treasured, and how wonderful our darlings were and how much they meant to us. The will know how rich, full, and complete they made our lives. And how much we loved them and will always love them and hold them in our hearts until we are with them again.
Love, Ann
lossofzen
In memory of:

Mr. Zen, aka Zencat, Zenly
Rescued from a local shelter in 2001
Died February 2005
Very fond of donuts and greatly missed.

Kitty Turbo Tiger Lily, aka Turbo, White Weasel
(white kitty in avatar)
Resued from animal shelter Valentines 2001
Died Spring 2004
Owner of the softest white paws in the world and greatly missed.

Mouse
(tabby in avatar)
Stray arrived in 2001
Died from luekemia 2002
Tiny little girl with a great big heart and greatly missed.

Julius, Bob, Snake, Opal, Bucky, Tuffy, Knuckles
many others, gone but not forgotten
You're all always welcome here on the farm.
Jjay
My furbaby:
Name: Victor
Date of Birth: about July sometime as he was about 9 weeks when we got him.
Died: August 20th 2004
Victor came into my life: 26th september 2002
Favourite nickname: Baby, Vic, Victarto
Favourite activity: playing outside, clawing this black fluffy thing. and when he was little it used to be takign this gloveout of my draw and going mad with it .
I love you so much my little boy <3

And memory of Bubbles, Squeak, Geri, Emma, Honey and Toffee(who died same day as victor sad.gif ) My little Gerbil Friends.
bohummer
Name: Bo
Breed: Mini Schnauzer
DOB: March 1994
Died: March 16, 2005
Nick Names: Bo header, Bo Boy, Bodger,
Favorite Activity: #1 - Taking a walk, #2 - Going for a ride,
#3 - Eating Vienna Sausages

My friend, my companion, my crutch, my little boy,
Never to be forgotten,
dawnb93
In loving memory of my baby:

Nikita "Nikki" Barnes

Born 2/14/97 (or at least that's the birthday I gave her. She was my beautiful Valentine.)
Died 3/14/05 at the tender age of 8.

Nicknames were Nikki, Nik-Nik, Nickerdoo, and Nicker Doodle Dandy.

Loved her human family (Mom, Grandma, Grandpa), and her kitty sisters and brother. Loved to chase balls and birds and airplanes. Loved peanut butter and green beans (although not necessarily together) and any and all doggy treats. Loved to go for walks and rides in the car. Was the protector of the house and kept us all safe from evil-doers such as the mailman and the ice cream truck man.

Her beautiful soul is sorely missed. She remains alive in the hearts of everyone who knew and loved her.
Wanda
Fuzzball (furkitty)
Born 1987
Died June 25, 04

He came into my life, I believe it was June, in the year of 1987.

Nicknames: fuzzy-wuzzy, baby, piss-wiz (don't ask! rolleyes.gif ), fat-so.

Favorite activities: lying in the sun, chasing the dog when he felt like it, eating, playing, getting into trouble, and being with mommy. BUT mostly just loving mommy. wub.gif

I Love and Miss you my baby. wub.gif It's been 9-mo now.

DJ (furdog)
Born 1993
Died Feb. 25, 05

DJ came into my life in late fall of 1993.

Nicknames: turdbird, silly-boy, debee, deebs.

Favorite activities: sleeping, chasing the cat, eating - as well as the cat's food - playing, riding in the car, sitting or lying with mommy. BUT most of all Loving mommy! wub.gif

I Love and Miss you, my debee. wub.gif It's a month today that you've been gone.

You both will never be forgotten!
Steph
I'm so glad that you all have embraced this thread.

I'm so glad that our furbabies live on here. I like reading about all of them. What characters they all were! And they were all so beautiful.

And they are all so missed!
jillybromley
My Furbaby

Name: Ellie
Born: 1st (?) September 2003
Came into my life: 16th October 2003 (found in a hedgerow)
Went to Rainbow Bridge: 3rd December 2004
(age 15 months)
Sadly, ran in front of a car just outside my house one dark December evening.

Nicknames: Beautiful Baby bunny, Chicklet, Sweetpea, Baby bunny, Beauty Girl, Little One.

Favourite Activities:
Climbing trees in the garden. Looking out of the window at people going by. Jumping on the kitchen unit to see what I was doing. Jumping on my computer desk and playing with the mouse pointer on the screen. Catching bluebottles on the windows and eating them!!! Bringing in worms, moths, and giving them to me as presents! Stalking and pouncing on the mosquitos in the long grass. Eating the plants on my window cills. Rubbing her face along my cheek. Licking my nose to tell me it's breakfast time. Lying on her back on my lap with her legs sticking straight up in the air. Curled up on my lap while I used my computer. Going up the ladder into the attic and playing with the cobwebs. Following me around the house talking (meouxing) to me all day long. Playing with her cat friend Bobbo, who lives next door.

Rest in Peace my Beautiful Baby Bunny. I will never forget you, you will be in my heart forever.

With love from, Mummy. ***
Norah'sMom
Name: Alice Mae Bennett
Born: May 2003
Came home: July 2003
Died: March 11, 2005, of a mesenteric torsion, a strange and rare twisting of the small intestine
Buried: in Duluth, Georgia next to my husband's childhood dog, Ginger
Family: Mom, Dad, and sister, Norah, four grandparents, an aunt, an uncle, and lots of extended family. One known biological sister "Bitzy".
Nicknames: Allie, Allie-boop, Little One, Baby, Pretty Girl
Favorite activities: Chasing her dog friends, Abbie, Dora, Holly, Nikki, etc. at the park; chasing birds; chewing her favorite squeaky fish toy; jumping in mud puddles; wading in water but never too deep; camping.
Tricks: Sit, shake, lay down, jump, "go" (meaning go where I point)
Favorite spots: by the window or on our big red chair

Loved by many and always in our hearts. Rest (and play) in peace, sweet girl. I miss you.
sunrise
OUR BABIES ARE ALL SO VERY BEAUTIFUL biggrin.gif THAT EVERY NEW POST BRINGS A NEW TEAR TO MY EYES. sad.gif
We Love them & will never forget them for they have made us really understand the true meaning of L O V E wub.gif
We are forever changed -- for the better -- for having had the honor -- of having them touch our lives.
How very fortunate that we were chosen by them to be their parents.
My love to you always -- my pet -- my heart -- my Duchess wub.gif
Bernadette
Duchess & Cocoa's Mommy
Kristie
Name: Akasha (Persian mix, black fur, green eyes)
Date of Birth: Not sure...came to live with me at 2 years old
Date of Death: October 26, 2004 in her 15th year

Nicknames: Kahsa, Kash, Queen Kash, Queen Sheeba, fat-cat wub.gif , baby girl

Favorite things to do: Eating breakfast, eating lunch, eating dinner, eating bedtime snacks, stealing bites of food off your plate if you turned your back for one second, scooping unattended milk from a glass on the table with her paw (leaving little black hairs floating in your milk as the only evidence), and lying on her back on the floor in any beam of sun she could find.

Kasha, you were my little love, my guardian, and my heart. I can still see your bright green eyes with the little brown spot clear as day...I still remember the softness of your fur. I miss your silly paws with all that black hair sticking out between your toes and your beautiful fuzzy black nose. You were an absolute beauty my love! Mommy, Daddy, and your brother LeStat (I put his picture in my avatar because I don't have a digital one of you) miss you more than words can say.

Hope they're feeding you well in heaven,
Mom xoxo
lindal
Mitzi Lee
Born April 4, 1988
Died March 28, 2005

Mitzi entered our lives after my husband and I had been married 6 months. Her mother was a siamese and her daddy an orange tabby. She was truly our baby all of these years. She was the sweetest cat I've ever known. She let us hold her like a baby, and would ride on my husband's shoulders as he washed dishes. She licked my face (I believe she thought she was a dog) and even retrieved a foil ball when we through it. She was the most affectionate cat.

Nicknames: Swiss Miss, Sissie, Mitz Mitz Baby, Love Bunny, Sweet Sweet

Favorite activities: Lying in the sun (or even in front of the hot fireplace), drinking water out of the bathroom faucet, linking butter and syrup off of our fingers, chasing the laser beam all around the floor (and trying to lick it off of her fur), getting under the comforter during the winter months, having her "blow dry" in the bathroom (aka "spa treatment," complete with brushing), kissing mommy (but not daddy - his beard is too rough), rubbing daddy's nose, and of course, laying all over us.

Funny story: My husband and I put a frozen, pre-cooked turkey (employee Christmas gift) out on the back deck one time in our "younger" years - it was freezing outside and we didn't have room in our freezer. We proceeded to forget all about it, not frequenting our rickety back deck very often. Upon letting Mitzi back inside one day after she hung around in the yard, we kept wondering why she smelled kind of "smoky." Finally, it dawned on us : we went out back and saw that she had chewed through the netting and the plastic and had gnawed a nice chunk out of that gobbler!

We love you and miss you, Sweet Sweet, and wish we could kiss you.
Crisonino Family
Our furbaby:
Name: Mirra
Born: December 2002
Died: April 3, 2005
Mirra came into our lives: February 2003
Family: Mom, dad, sister, Milla the lab, whiskers the cat,Grandma Lynn, Aunt Rachel, uncle brandon-just to be polite-maybe, and all of our friends
Favorite nicknames: "Mommy", "Chee Kooey", "Little Devil", "Little Girl"
Favorite activities: Chasing shadows or reflections of light from a laser pen, chasing squirrels, barking at the neighbors, sleeping in my shirt ( while I'm still wearing it), sleeping in during the rainy or cold days; chewing socks, mommies underwear, stuffed animals, her little red Konge; Waiting for Milla the lab to lay down so she could run up to her and jump on her head; taking long naps cuddled next to us; Eating; late night walks in the park with me and Milla; going to grandma Lynns house, perched on my lap so she could look out the window on long drives; playing "catch me if you can" with Milla in the house;
Steph
So many beloved furbabies. I can pick up on so much love from your posts. wub.gif
missingboo
In loving memory of my girl, a chocolate Labrador retriever.

Name: Boo
Born: June 1993
Died: April 4, 2005
Nicknames: Boo-Boo Dog, Hoover, Boo Bear, Girlie, Gertrude, Count Sockula, UnderFoot Dog
Favorite Activites: Eating, begging for food, swimming, laying belly-down in cool places, send-offs and greetings.

I miss you so Boo. Someday I'll see you again, healthy and happy, and I'll be able to give you all the treats you coudn't have in your old age. I love you.
beth4275
I am a bit late doing this ... I hope it is OK

My Guy:
Name: Snoops
Date of Birth: April 28, 1988
Died: September 6, 2003 5:00 PM
Luba came into my life: May 2, 1988; came home June 1988
Favourite nicknames: Little Man, Boo, Nepos, and many others
Favourite activity: Playing Fetch with his "squeezy" ... all you had to do was say "Boo where's your squeezy" and he would go running to find and bring it back to play. The picture is of him doing just this ... bring us back his squeezy.
My Favourite Activity: cuddling up next to him right before falling asleep and whispering in his ear, singing him a little song I made up just for him (and for his ears only), looking into his eyes and seeing the love shining back at me
The Thing I miss the most: holding him and smelling his fur ... everything about him even the little annoying habits that are so wonderful to think about now ...

I love you little guy!!!!!
jennieg0607
My furbaby: Golden/Shepard Mix
Name: Kyra
Date of Birth: October 15, 2002
Died: April 9, 2005
Kyra came into my life: January 2003
Favourite nicknames: "Kyra Shae", "Baby", "Baby Girl", "Fluffball", "Crazy Puppy"
Favourite activity: Chasing my 5 yr old son, jumping like donkey from Shrek, Chasing Squirrels
Jazzygirl
My furbaby:
Name: Jasmine
AKC Name: Jasmine Tea
Date of Birth: April 24, 1995
Died: March 21, 2005
Came into my life: September 1995 (Labor Day weekend)
Favourite nicknames: Jazzy, Jazzygirl, Jazz, Babygirl, Jazzy Girlfriend, Queeny
Favourite activity: running in the woods, playing frisbee, playing ball, sleeping in my spot on the bed with her head on my pillow, laying in the sun, just being outside, stealing tissues or cups out of the bathroom trash
Funny story: Jasmine once dug through 3 feet of snow to reach a trash bag that had butternut squash in it, tore open the bag, came back into the house and dropped the rinds in front of us...go figure - she LOVED butternut squash!!

Here's the bigger version of my avatar pic. Bailey is on the left, Jasmine on the right.

I love you so much Babygirl. What I wouldn't give to see you run one more time...to lay in the sun...to give me attitude when I was trying to get you inside the house...to wake me in the middle of the night just to put the blanket back on you. I'd gladly take 1000 sleepless nights to be able to snuggle with you under the blanket again. You were my life, my love, my baby...be at peace and run as far as you want in the green meadows and woods. We'll meet again my love.
labuel
Name: Layla
Date of Birth: Spring 1984
Died: April 16, 2005
Came into my life: approx May 1984
Favourite nicknames: PK, Psycho Kitty, Baby, Baby Girl
Favourite activity: Waking me up every morning at 5am by meowing in my face and then smacking me on the nose if I didn't get up fast enough to feed her.

I knew last night that her passing was going to be soon...I just didn't think it would be this morning. Her heart just gave out and she went in her sleep.

I love you and miss you very much.

Linda
honeysmomforever
Name: Honey Mon Bebes Hurd
Date of Birth: May 5, 1988
Died: April 14, 2005
Came Into My Life: Adoptee from the Humane Society-My husband picked her out. I thought she barked too much-now I would give anything to hear that bark again. We paid $15 to adopt her and pro-rated she was the biggest bargain you could ever get-a best friend for $1 a year!
Favorite Nicknames-Honey Girl, Furry Grry Grr Girl, Bestest Dogger in the Whole Wide World, Honey Sweetheart Baby
Favorite Activity: In her younger days it was playing "Grr" (tug of war) and always winning. More recently it was "Olympic Circling". She went in circles for hours and never got tired, so we said if there was an Olympic event for that, Honey would win for sure.
Best Memory: We had a real Birthday party for her every year and she got chocolate cake, Frosty Paws and presents. We always sang "Happy Birthday to You" to her. It got so whenever we sang the song for a birthday, her's or not, she would run around the kitchen and howl like she was singing too and she would start looking for her presents. She was hysterical! We were getting ready to throw her 17th in just a few weeks. I think we will probably still have it even though she is gone.

Honey,
You were the Best Dog in the Whole World and I would give anything to be with you again. Be happy in Heaven my Love and please be waiting for me when I get there. I promise I will never forget you.
Love, Lady
Susanv
My Furbaby: Beautiful white cat
Name: Poer-Woer
Came to us: April 24, 1998
Died: April 4th, 2005
Favourite nicknames: "Uli", "Poerie"; "Uli-Boelie"; "Seumpie"
Favourite activity: Eating :-)

If tears could build a stairway,
and memories were a lane,
I would walk right up to heaven,
to bring you home again.
No farewell words were spoken,
no time to say goodbye,
You were gone before I knew it,
and only God knows why

I'll love you FOREVER!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.