Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help, Please
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Site Administration > L-S Tech Support
jan
Help please - I want to change my avatar to a picture that has both Phoenix and Corky (my beagle I lost on 2/18). Don't know how to do it.

Thank you!

Jan
J T
Click on "My Controls" (above on the right), then on "Edit Avatar Settings" (left side near the bottom). Select the "Your image avatars" radio button, then browse to the image you want to use. Click "Add this avatar to my profile."
SJ J & S
You have to make the picture small first:

Open you picture in windows picture and fax viewer, I just double click on mine from my pictures and it opens in this program.

Run your arrow over the icons at the bottom until one reads ‘closes this program and opens the picture for editing’ – the icon looks like a blue picture.

Click on ‘Image’ at the top and from the drop down select ‘stretch and skew’

Change horizontal and vertical from 100% to 25% and save under a name you will remember and change save as type (at the bottom) to JPEG

Then on lightning strike go to –

Mr Controls

Click on

Browse to choose your picture and then alter the size underneath 128 and 128 or mess around till you get it the size you want but 128 is the biggest.

Otherwise find out what program your pictures on in and maybe some else will be able to help.

Love Sue
jan
Thanks!! I'll try (keep your fingers crossed, please!) smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.