2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> In Loving Memory Of Lady G.
+Jeffrey+
post Feb 4 2019, 05:50 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 9,250

I'm devastated. I lost my sweet cat in the early morning hours of January 14, 2019. I was away when she was killed outside. I've had her for about 12 years, and man, this is killing me. She brought so much joy to my life. She was such an awesome cat. I couldn't do anything outside without her by my side. If she was off somewhere and heard me outside, she'd come running to me. We were best friends. She stayed inside and out. But she loved it outside, and I allowed her to be free, as a cat should be. She knew she was loved dearly. And I know she loved me too. I took good care of her. She was happy and full of life till the very end. She still loved to play and climb trees. Her and I had a lot of fun together. She always made me smile. She even made me cry when she was alive by simply looking at her, as I felt incredibly blessed to have her in my life. She was so beautiful and awesome! My life will never be the same without her. She was that special to me.

I miss that cute little dance she'd do at feeding time. She would always shake her tail when she was about to get fed, or simply when she was excited. I've never seen anything like it.

I miss those days and nights she slept by my side, hogging up the bed with her feet all over me.

I miss those crazy sharp claws digging into my legs, while she laid in my lap.

I miss her getting up on this desk and laying all over my keyboard and mouse cord, getting all in the way. She demanded attention, and I was happy to give it to her.

I miss talking to her. I talked to her all the time. She would even meow back in response. We may not have understood what each other was saying, but we always had each other to talk to.

I miss calling her all those nicknames I called her

I miss playing with her.

I simply miss everything about her. She was truly a special cat.

I thank the man above for blessing me with her in my life these past 12 years or so. She always put a smile on my face. When I was down, she was there to cheer me up. When I was sick, she knew it, and stayed by my side. I will never forget that. I love animals, and this cat meant the world to me. I will never forget her. I am truly heartbroken, and miss her dearly! God, I miss her so much!

Please, you all give your pet a hug and kiss for me. They truly are our best friends.

Link to a few more photos of her. https://imgur.com/a/LwnhQB1

RIP Lady G.
2007 to January 14, 2019
I love you with all my heart! I will never forget you!

--------------------
RIP Lady G.
(2007 - January 14, 2019)
I love and miss you dearly! I will never forget you, girl!

Her Memorial http://lightning-strike.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7749
​
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
+Jeffrey+
post Feb 4 2019, 09:53 PM
Post #2

QUOTE (My Doxie and Me @ Feb 4 2019, 07:51 PM) *
Forgive me for my words as I have loss and try to justify...
Have I....
Did I...
Should I...

Your friend is speaking to you Through her eye;s…
[attachment=7914:windowoftime.jpg]
You Granted Life...

Thank you for sharing a best friends Beginnings....

Thank you for the kind words.

--------------------
RIP Lady G.

​

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 5 2019, 05:48 PM
Post #3

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Jeffrey, please permit me to offer you my sincerest sympathies in the physical loss of your beloved Lady G. Losing a companion is never easy regardless of the circumstances or how long we are blessed with the privilege of their company. Losing a companion unexpectedly can intensify the grief.

Jeffrey, I know so very well from first hand experience how painful this grief adjustment journey is. It is a sorrow that won't be reconciled in an hour, a day, a week, or a month. It's a journey that can only be traveled one day at a time, sometimes one moment at a time. During the deep grief it can feel like the sorrow will never end, and every moment of every hour of every day is a constant reminder that your beloved Lady G is no longer physically with you - - piercing your heart with a sword of deep sorrow. But I assure you, Jeffrey, that it will not always be this way. One day, probably when you least expect it, you will be thinking of your beloved Lady G and you will find yourself smiling - - truly smiling, and you'll know that your beloved Lady G's sweet Living Spirit is always and forever a heartbeat close to you - - for love is eternal.

I also know that when our hearts are in deep grief there really are no adequate words in any language that can soothe the searing pain of sorrow. Still I hope the words I share with you will offer you some measure of comfort, support, and encouragement as you travel your grief adjustment journey.

Thank you so much for honoring us in sharing your beloved Lady G with us, Jeffrey. She is a beautiful girl, and your are honored to be her sole, and soul, heir to her eternal love. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, Jeffrey, and please let us know how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
+Jeffrey+
post Feb 6 2019, 04:14 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (moon_beam @ Feb 5 2019, 05:48 PM) *
Hi, Jeffrey, please permit me to offer you my sincerest sympathies in the physical loss of your beloved Lady G. Losing a companion is never easy regardless of the circumstances or how long we are blessed with the privilege of their company. Losing a companion unexpectedly can intensify the grief.

Jeffrey, I know so very well from first hand experience how painful this grief adjustment journey is. It is a sorrow that won't be reconciled in an hour, a day, a week, or a month. It's a journey that can only be traveled one day at a time, sometimes one moment at a time. During the deep grief it can feel like the sorrow will never end, and every moment of every hour of every day is a constant reminder that your beloved Lady G is no longer physically with you - - piercing your heart with a sword of deep sorrow. But I assure you, Jeffrey, that it will not always be this way. One day, probably when you least expect it, you will be thinking of your beloved Lady G and you will find yourself smiling - - truly smiling, and you'll know that your beloved Lady G's sweet Living Spirit is always and forever a heartbeat close to you - - for love is eternal.

I also know that when our hearts are in deep grief there really are no adequate words in any language that can soothe the searing pain of sorrow. Still I hope the words I share with you will offer you some measure of comfort, support, and encouragement as you travel your grief adjustment journey.

Thank you so much for honoring us in sharing your beloved Lady G with us, Jeffrey. She is a beautiful girl, and your are honored to be her sole, and soul, heir to her eternal love. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, Jeffrey, and please let us know how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

Thank you for the kind words, and your thoughts and prayers, moon_beam. It means a lot to me. I know time has a way of easing the pain a little. It's just so incredibly difficult right now, but I will be okay.

Again, thank you

--------------------
RIP Lady G.

​

+Quote Post
+Jeffrey+
post Feb 8 2019, 11:10 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (My Doxie and Me @ Feb 8 2019, 10:16 PM) *
In Honor wishing to pay my Deepest Respect...
[attachment=7915:1a4ac57c...22af6296.jpg]
The Gift of Freedom
A time Apart
Is a true friendship
As the nature of essence
Is two different beings
That Exist in the same moment
As we Live and learn from
Eyes wide open as tears fall
We see reflections of a friend...

What possible notions can I see as a loss of a great friend....
[attachment=7916:av_9250.jpg]

A good friend of mine said a Tabby cat will see right thru you or
Look right into who you really are.....
https://youtu.be/B_wzBJE0rOk

Cat's eye's never lie they guide us and steal are tears so we might
find a lifetime of paw prints...
[attachment=7919:naruto_a...1366x768.jpg]
In Loving Memory Lady G....

Thank you very much. I truly appreciate it.

--------------------
RIP Lady G.

​

+Quote Post
+Jeffrey+
post Feb 14 2019, 11:46 PM
Post #6

I lost my precious, Lady G., a month ago today, on January 14. I'm still hurting over her death. It's hard to even put into words how upsetting this has been for me, or how much she meant to me. I've only been this upset once in my life, and that was when my dear mother died. This has been an incredibly difficult thing for me to go through. Only those who have been through it, can fully understand. I know it's never easy to lose a loved one. Some just hurt us more than others. Lady G. was such a sweet, little friend / family member. I miss everything about her! Gosh, I miss her like crazy!

Happy Valentines day, Lady G. I love and miss you dearly, girl!

Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------
RIP Lady G.

​

+Quote Post
+Jeffrey+
post Feb 15 2019, 10:01 PM
Post #7

My Doxie and Me, thanks again for your support, and kind words during this difficult time.

--------------------
RIP Lady G.

​

+Quote Post
+Jeffrey+
post Feb 21 2019, 01:09 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (My Doxie and Me @ Feb 20 2019, 08:50 PM) *
Mr. Jeffrey I thank you, speaking for Lady G. is a most difficult and beautiful way to walk with a friend in past
and still be apart of their future as you speak in behalf of Lady G. A most special friend...
As we paint pictures in are dreams of a True Friend that has taken apart of us;....
As you kneel and brush the ground as you can see Her Paw Prints as they lead to you...
[attachment=7941:30947705...88f4eb_b.jpg]
She knows you're looking for her;....

Mr. Jeffrey we all singed a Soul Contract when we opened are heart to a special friend....

Thank you very much!

--------------------
RIP Lady G.

​

+Quote Post
+Jeffrey+
post Feb 21 2019, 01:18 AM
Post #9

Still missing my precious, little girl like crazy! Good gracious, I miss her so much! Still crying every day! Still hurting! I knew it was going to be difficult to ever lose her, and boy, I was right!

Here's a short video clip of my dear, little friend.

https://youtu.be/KbnbRmkB8rA

--------------------
RIP Lady G.

​

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 23 2019, 05:24 PM
Post #10

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Jeffrey, thank you so much for sharing with us how you're doing and the wonderful video of your beloved Lady G. Indeed, the deep sorrow in the grief journey can be very unrelenting with us wondering if it will ever end. Eventually the deep grief does ease, and hopefully when this time comes for you, Jeffrey, you will find a peace in your heart that your heart will always hold your beloved Lady G close to you - - no matter how much time passes as you continue your earthly journey - - for love is eternal, Jeffrey - - your beloved Lady G's sweet Living Spirit is always and forever a heartbeat close to you.

I hope today is treating you kindly Jeffrey, and that you will have a peaceful evening blessed with your beloved Lady G's sweet Living Spirit to comfort you. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and please let us know how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
+Jeffrey+
post Feb 23 2019, 11:25 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (moon_beam @ Feb 23 2019, 05:24 PM) *
Hi, Jeffrey, thank you so much for sharing with us how you're doing and the wonderful video of your beloved Lady G. Indeed, the deep sorrow in the grief journey can be very unrelenting with us wondering if it will ever end. Eventually the deep grief does ease, and hopefully when this time comes for you, Jeffrey, you will find a peace in your heart that your heart will always hold your beloved Lady G close to you - - no matter how much time passes as you continue your earthly journey - - for love is eternal, Jeffrey - - your beloved Lady G's sweet Living Spirit is always and forever a heartbeat close to you.

I hope today is treating you kindly Jeffrey, and that you will have a peaceful evening blessed with your beloved Lady G's sweet Living Spirit to comfort you. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and please let us know how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

Thank you very much, moon_beam. You're a wonderful person, and I truly appreciate your support during such a difficult time. If I could hug your right now, I would.

Bless you!

--------------------
RIP Lady G.

​

+Quote Post
+Jeffrey+
post Mar 14 2019, 08:17 PM
Post #12

Two months ago today, my dear Lady G. was taken from me. These past two months have been filled with incredible sadness without my little girl. I am going about my daily life, functioning, but the pain is still very much there. I have smiled a few times the last couple of days or so, thinking of her, So that's good, I guess. We had such a wonderful life together. A life full of love, and precious memories, which I promise you, I will never forget. Lady G. was an angel.

I love you, Punkin! Missing you like crazy!

Attached Image

--------------------
RIP Lady G.

​

+Quote Post
My Doxie and Me
post Apr 5 2019, 09:20 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 7,200

What a beautiful painting understanding a best friend as they look up as we are in view
as this tells a magical story...Remembering a best friend starts with memory priceless
time capsule that offers information of a friend that we care for..
Attached Image
Lady G you made me smile today Thanks to your Human that shares a
Priceless moment in time we all gather to watch a beautiful Friends memory...

Truly Beautiful Moment captured Lady G. these small moments truly helps all....Me;...

Whishing you well as this journey is a long road as a best friend whispers as she teaches you will
find higher ground;.... Your dedication and love for Lady G. is what makes this struggle seem..
Are friends words are so...As we deal with We struggle as we speak for ;...

Thank you for sharing as I have shared Lady G picture with friends as I care....

Your on the right path my friend as I watch a beautiful Friendship...

Forgive me for this interruption I was just Thinking of Lady G.
Attached Image

+Quote Post
+Jeffrey+
post Apr 6 2019, 01:02 AM
Post #14

Thank you very much for such a kind, and thoughtful post, My Doxie and Me.

I miss my dear Lady G. so much. She was such an amazing little friend, and I will never forget her.

--------------------
RIP Lady G.

​

+Quote Post
+Jeffrey+
post Apr 14 2019, 06:27 PM
Post #15

3 months ago today, the most precious little girl in the world was taken from me. She was my world. My best friend. My little angel. There hasn't been a day go by that I haven't thought of her, and cried at least once. Even through all the pain, I still manage to occasionally smile while thinking of her, or while looking at her sweet photos and videos.

Thank you my dear Lady G., for filling my life with so much love and happiness. Thank you for choosing me to be your best friend. Thank you for all the beautiful memories you have given me, and for all the countless number of times you made me laugh and smile. Thank you for being my shadow, and following me all around the yard, hanging out with me, and for allowing me to take all those beautiful pictures and videos of you. Thank you for being the most awesome, most precious, and most loving cat in the world. Thank you for everything, Punkin'.

I love you and miss you soooooooooooooooooooo much!

Attached Image

--------------------
RIP Lady G.

​

+Quote Post
+Jeffrey+
post Apr 21 2019, 11:31 AM
Post #16

Thinking of you on this beautiful Easter day, Lady G. I love you and miss you very much!

--------------------
RIP Lady G.

​

+Quote Post
+Jeffrey+
post May 14 2019, 07:20 PM
Post #17

Four months ago today, you were taken from me. And it’s been a hard four months without you, Lady G. I've kept a few things the same around here for you. I still have the window screen up to where it was the last time you came through my window. I still even open the window for you every night I am home. I still keep that chair up next to the 4-wheeler so it’s easier for you to get up and down at my window. I still have that old chair at the back of the boat that made it easier for you to get in and out of. I still have your cat food, too, but plan to give it to the lady that you belonged to first. It’s just hard to give away something that was yours. I know you wouldn't mind, I've just got to bring myself to do it. Plus, we'd be helping her cat that you were friends with.

Lastly, on May 4th, I planted two cherry red Double Knock Out Rose bushes for you (one on each side of your grave). I am praying for them to grow successfully and produce tons of beautiful flowers for us, and hope they'll do so forever. You certainly deserve a beautiful grave site, punkin.

I love you Lady G.

--------------------
RIP Lady G.

​

+Quote Post
+Jeffrey+
post Jun 14 2019, 09:32 PM
Post #18

Five months ago today, my dear Lady G. lost her life. I buried my little girl in my backyard, in front of a huge live oak tree. I knew that when the weather warmed up, I was going to try and make it look better around her gravesite. For all the love that she had shown me through the years, for all the smiles she put on my face, for all the times she made me laugh, and for all the wonderful memories she has given me, she deserves a beautiful resting place.

Back on May 4th, and after the weather had warmed up, I planted two cherry red Double Knock Out Roses next to her grave. And I am happy to report that the roses look to be growing very well, and have already produced several beautiful roses on each bush, with a few new buds now starting to develop again. I cannot even begin to describe how excited I was when the first tiny green rose buds appeared on those rose bushes. And the excitement level kicked up a notch when I started seeing a small amount of red peeking through them. Several days had passed by, and then one morning I woke up and looked out the window and saw one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen- a tiny, red rose. All from the first rose bush I've ever planted. In a location I was told they would never grow. The next morning I got up and looked out the window at her gravesite, as I do every morning, and I be darn if there wasn't another tiny rose on display. And for the next few days or so, a few more roses appeared (seven total). By the way, that's a picture of one of my roses at top. Y’all have no idea how happy this has made me for Lady G.

On June 4, I bought a 1-gallon Pink Double Knock Out Rose, and planted it between the first two red rose bushes. So far, it seems to be growing well. And I do see some buds starting to develop on it. I'm very excited and can’t wait to see some beautiful pink roses appear. Lady G. had a pink nose, so I knew I had to plant some pink roses, too. Of course, I still want to plant some white flowers at some point, to match her white fur.

Today, June 14, 2019, I planted some grass seed out there. I hope it will come up and grow nicely for her. It was mostly dirt out there, with a few patches of grass and weeds, so hopefully it will start looking a whole lot better out there before long.

I have to admit, I've really enjoyed myself being out there around her, doing all of this for her. I even told her she was going to have to help me grow things, because I needed all the help I could get. I don’t know much about flowers or how to go about growing and taking care of them, but I've been reading a lot of articles and watching videos, trying to learn all I can. No doubt that helped me with the roses. Our work is not done yet, though. I may not succeed in the long run, but I am certainly going to try. I must do so for her.

I miss you dearly, Lady G. Love you, punkins!

If interested, you may go and read the threads about my roses over at the gardening forums in the links below.

https://www.gardenstew.com/threads/double-k...60/#post-377460

https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/.../#post_10428503

https://garden.org/thread/view/107301/Quest...-With-My-Roses/

https://www.gardenstew.com/threads/homemade...#post-377328

--------------------
RIP Lady G.

​

+Quote Post
+Jeffrey+
post Jul 14 2019, 07:28 AM
Post #19

6 long months ago today, my sweet little girl was taken away. It’s been miserable without her by my side. I miss her like crazy.

I love you dearly, Dooders!

--------------------
RIP Lady G.

​

+Quote Post
+Jeffrey+
post Aug 14 2019, 05:56 PM
Post #20

Now 7 long, hard months without my sweet, little girl. Been looking at some of her videos and pictures. She was so much fun, y'all. I know I keep repeating myself, but she was such a precious little soul. Lord is my witness, I think of her every single day. She was the best!

Here's another short video of her. She loved hanging out in those azalea bushes, on that porch, or at the base of that oak tree. She had her special spots she liked to get away to when she wanted to rest. You'll hear me calling her a few of the crazy nicknames I called her. laugh.gif

https://youtu.be/QS1qx4v2MbI

LOL She was tired in the picture below, but I kept pestering her by taking pictures. She was so much fun.

I love you Lady G.! Missing you like crazy, punkin!

--------------------
RIP Lady G.

​

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th March 2024 - 10:56 PM