4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2 Years Ago Today, Sir Thomas
Tom's Dad
post Dec 4 2016, 05:22 PM
Post #61

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello Sir Thomas. In 4 days it will be 6 years to the day you crossed the Rainbow Bridge. I wanted to post now so I don't forget during the week. Your little sister Princess Theresa joined you 05/28 this year. I know you are taking good care of her. I miss you both so very much. It's just me and your little brother in spirit (that I know you guided to me) Tang. Until we all meet again, know that I love you and miss you each and every day. Love, Dad and Tang

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 8 2016, 08:25 AM
Post #62

Well, Sir Thomas.

Today is officially your 6 year angelversary. Yesterday may have been Pearl Harbor Day, but December 8th is a day that I will always remember with deep sorrow. I love you and miss you. Give your sister Theresa a hug for me.

Love,

Dad.

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 8 2016, 04:28 PM
Post #63

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, thank you so much for honoring us in sharing your and your beloved Sir Thomas' 6 year angel-versary with us. It doesn't matter how much time passes after our beloved companion transitions from this earthly realm - - our hearts are eternally bonded together in love.

I hope today is treating you and your precious prince Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious boy will have a peaceful evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas', and princess Theresa's, sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. Please know you and your precious Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas, and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 9 2017, 09:06 AM
Post #64

Hello Sir Thomas.

My sweet and precious boy. I can't believe it's been 7 years (yesterday) since you had to go away sad.gif What's worse is that Facebook had to remind me with a post I shared from Livejournal the literal day after I lost you. I'm sorry I missed that baby boy. I will always love you and keep you in my heart.

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 18 2018, 08:05 PM
Post #65

Hello my sweet Sir Thomas.

I can't believe I let the 8th slip by me without posting for you. I'm sorry sad.gif I still miss you terribly even the 8 (plus) years later. I thought this video a nice tribute to all the good work I know you do up there at the Bridge waiting for me with your sissy Theresa. I love you wub.gif

https://www.facebook.com/stronggmindd/video...3598577142/?t=4

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 21 2018, 01:28 PM
Post #66

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, thank you so very much for sharing this beautiful tribute to your beloved Sir Thomas. Each day is a "remembrance day" for you of your beloved Thomas for he is always a heartbeat close to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 31 2019, 08:24 PM
Post #67

To my dearest Sir Thomas and Princess Theresa:

I won't be able to post to/about you in the forum after tonight. I wanted to say one last time (on here) how much you were both loved and have meant to me. Your little brother Tang misses you Theresa as much as I do. Tom, I thank you for sending him and now Tyler our way. Theresa I thank you for bringing my GF Anne into my life as well.

I love and miss you both and you will live forever in my heart. Until we meet at the Rainbow Bridge. Love,

Daddy wub.gif

https://youtu.be/2i43aAn2rq8

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.