Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
moon_beam
post Apr 1 2019, 01:39 PM
Post #6641

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, sunny breezy chilly 40-ish first day of April Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am glad you and Anne are done with weekend work now, although I know this is a transition time for both of you toward seeking new employment. At least yesterday wasn't a horribly busy day for you, and now you and Anne have your weekends to look forward to. Please let us know how things go. Even though you didn't see the waifs at your previous residence I know they still appreciate your and Anne's devotion to their care.

Finished working on a greeting card for a friend so can now put it together and get it in the mail in the next couple of weeks. Checked on financials and got a couple of payments scheduled. I will be getting the last of the bills on Wednesday so will be able to schedule that payment for the end of the week. Buster came by to visit for a few minutes this morning looking in through the window. He tried to come in through the door but couldn't because I have the pet door sealed and the inside door closed. I'm hoping to be able to visit with him and Bonnie when the mail comes - - providing I can get the mail before their mom or dad does. Scarlet is still fussy today but does let me brush her for a few minutes which does seem to soothe her.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the still cold evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Apr 1 2019, 07:00 PM
Post #6642

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cooler (47) greetings to you and Scarlet. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad she's calming down a bit and hope you were able to visit with Buster and Bonnie when the mail came.

Today was straight up a mental health day from work. Just couldn't bring ourselves to go in there on April fools. Nice thing about the company being in the sad state it's in is that "points" are pretty much meaningless now. They pay the UE now or 6 weeks from now when they only offer work from home. Makes no difference to us and I think they realize that now.

Tang has been lovely company as usual. I gave him his supper early and will get his shot and treats after while. Same for the food for local waifs when it gets dark.

I hope today has been kind to you and Scarlet and that you both have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Apr 2 2019, 01:49 PM
Post #6643

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold 40-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I do so understand how tedious your and Anne's work is requiring the need to for "mental health" days. It's good that you don't have to worry about your unemployment benefits being deducted due to days off work. I'm sorry this job did not offer a better opportunity for you and Anne, but I'm glad you both had this job for income for as long as it lasted. I'm keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers that you both will be able to find suitable employment soon. Please let us know how things go.

Buster came to visit Scarlet through the window a few minutes ago, and he met with the same cantankerous reception from Scarlet - - hissing, spitting, growling. When I went to take his mom's and dad's mail over yesterday evening both he and Bonnie totally ignored me - - yeah - - my heart aches for the company of these two precious souls. But I'm hoping that when Scarlet goes back home I'll be able to reconnect with them.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the still cold evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Apr 2 2019, 06:32 PM
Post #6644

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (59) greetings. I hope this finds you and Scarlet doing well. Poor Bonnie and Buster. While I understand Scarlet's reaction, they probably do not. I hope they are both doing OK.

Not much to report here today. Tang is doing well and I'm about to give him his supper and shot. Later his treats and food for the local waifs.

I hope today has been kind to you and Scarlet and that you both have a comfortable evening watched over by you precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Apr 3 2019, 01:19 PM
Post #6645

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny breezy warmer 60-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like yesterday was as "routine" day for you and Anne. Routine is okay, as long as the routine isn't painful in body, mind or spirit.

Finally scheduled payment for the last routine invoice for April's bill-a-thon this morning and worked on an Easter greeting card for my friend who was my volunteer helper. Just need to put it together and put it in the mail in a couple of weeks. Scarlet is playing with her toys today and is keeping me busy finding grey mouse which disappears under furniture. My brother called me yesterday evening to let me know they would be back home late evening today and will pick up Scarlet tomorrow. So she just has the rest of today and tomorrow morning left to tolerate me as her caregiver. Bonnie's and Buster's mom and dad have invited me to their home to have dinner with them today so I'm hoping to have some visit time with their fur kids.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the still cold evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Apr 3 2019, 08:48 PM
Post #6646

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (61) greetings to you and Scarlet. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear she's relaxed enough to play. I hope you had a nice dinner with Bonnie and Busters folks and that you got to spend some quality time with them.

Well, we didn't get out on time tonight mad.gif Some (bleep) decides to call at 7:55 because he got a denial notice for using an out of network Dr on the teledoc line. Kept swearing he looked on our web site to see if he was INN, but he wan't. Probably looking on the teledoc site and not BCBS. Tuned into a sup call for the team lead anyway (That I practically had to force him to take) Only got a home a few minutes late though.

Tang met us at the door and informed us we we are "grounded" for being 2 minutes late for curfew rolleyes.gif He's had his supper, shot and treats and seems to be doing well. I just put the 2nd round of can food out for the waifs next to the dry. Dulcinea got the 1st round.

I hope today has been kind to you and Scarlet and that you both have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Apr 4 2019, 04:55 PM
Post #6647

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Thursday evening greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Those last minute calls always seem to be aggravating. A part of me can understand the client's confusion as to which website he should access to figure out benefits, and the aggravation in getting a bill that he thought would be covered. Am glad the supervisor finally took the call - - that's what he / she gets paid for. I'm chuckling at you and Anne being "grounded" by your precious prince Tang - - but that's a "punishment" that is easy and pleasant to deal with.

Scarlet went home today and is happy to back with her mom and dad in familiar surroundings, sights, and smells. Both Buster and Bonnie have been visiting frequently since Scarlet left - - which is a special treat for me. Finally got my second roku box installed on the TV in the living room area - - it was on sale at WalMart so decided it was time to splurge. It took me most of the afternoon to figure it out but finally got it up and running.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the still cold evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Apr 4 2019, 08:56 PM
Post #6648

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warmer (66) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad Scarlet got to go home with her parents, but I'm sure she appreciated the love and care you provided while she was there. Glad to hear Buster and Bonnie stopped by and I hope they are doing OK too.

At least we got out on time tonight. Which is good because I pre-ordered Subway on my tablet this morning to pick up at 8:20 (nice to go in and grab it w/o having to worry about the line) Tomorrow we have to get up early to get the tires changed on Anne's car (she ordered them Wednesday) But at least we're off.

Tang met us at the door when we got home which is always nice. He's had his supper, shot and treats and has been enjoying some outside smells with the living room window open with this nice weather. He seems well. I don't know who got the first round of can food tonight, but they made short work of it and I put out some more.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Apr 5 2019, 01:05 PM
Post #6649

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, rainy coolish 40-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am glad you and Anne got out of work on time yesterday evening, especially so that you didn't breach your "curfew". I'm smiling at your precious Tang enjoying the warm evening scents wafting in through the windows. I presume he hasn't tried any further "escapes" - - and I'm sure you and Anne keep a watchful eye on him whenever the doors are opened.

This morning I worked on the project of organizing things more here inside. After Scarlet went home yesterday and I got her things stored away, I moved the two filing cabinets that have my monthly financial receipts from the laundry / utility room area into the guest / project room. There was a box in the garage that had some office type things in it like binders, etc., that I have been raiding from time to time when I have needed things, so this morning I finally emptied it out and got those things stored away in the project cabinet in the guest room. Not having that box in the garage then gave me space to move the storage bins that have my archived financial records from the laundry room into the garage. Moving those bins into the garage gave me space to move the boxes with extension cords and light bulbs from the closet in the guest room to the laundry / utility room. I may move those boxes out to the garage eventually but for now they're no longer taking up space in the guest room closet. So now I have more room in the utility room which is the goal. I can now get a small refrigerator to handle the overflow from things that I buy in quantity and won't fit in the inept refrigerator in the kitchen. This is an ongoing work in progress, but for the first time since I moved in here 9 months ago I'm beginning to feel more "settled." It will NEVER be like my beautiful home in the woods that I shared with my beloved companions, but at least I'm no longer hating it here anymore. I saw Bonnie out for a few minutes but she didn't stay out long in the rain - - she headed back home. Haven't seen Buster yet today but may see him later this afternoon.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the still cold evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Apr 5 2019, 06:18 PM
Post #6650

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (61) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sounds like you got a lot done today. Sorry you didn't get visits from Buster and Bonnie, but it may take a day or two for them to realize its OK to come around again.

We got up early to take Anne's car over to Big O to get the tires and oil change. Since it's walking distance from home we went to Mickey D's for breakfast and home. It only took a couple hours or so for them to do the work which was nice.

We just got back from picking up some Chinese for dinner (the tablet sure is nice for pre-ordering) Tang is doing well and has been good company all day. BTW he constantly tries to "escape" but we keep a watchful eye on that now. I'm about to get his supper ready and then later his shot and treats as well as food for the local waifs.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Apr 6 2019, 02:12 PM
Post #6651

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sometimes sunny sometimes cloudy pleasant 60-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had a good day yesterday, and am glad she was able to get her car serviced. So Tang still ties to do his "amazing" Houdini disappearances. He keeps you and Anne on your toes.

Buster came by for a brief visit late yesterday in between the rain bursts. He came early this afternoon for an extended visit enjoying a nap on my bed. He left about 15 minutes ago to go home for lunch and treats. Haven't seen Bonnie yet today but may see her out and about later. Did a little bit more organizing of "stuff" this morning and then worked on getting Easter baskets ready for the residents in my immediate complex. Have a couple more items to get from the dollar store to finish them and then I'll be able to make the deliveries. The kitchen timer is letting me know my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, Fluffy, Ferdinand, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the still cold evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Apr 6 2019, 07:09 PM
Post #6652

Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and warm (70) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad Buster came by yesterday and today and hope Bonnie did later on. I hope they are both doing OK.

Today we went to Jason's early for their yummy salad bar. Then we went to Petco to check on the adoptable kitties. There were a pair of brother Main Coons (one orange one gray) O'Reilly and O'Malley. The orange one was was scared at first, but I coaxed him out, then the gray one followed. The orange one needs his claws trimmed though. In keeping myself safe I realized I had the laser pointer stylus with my tablet. They really enjoyed that happy.gif I hope they get adopted together.

From there we went to a place called the Rec Bar. Which is a bar and grill but also has old school video games. One room is dedicated just to every pinball machine imaginable. All the games are no more than 50 cents to play with a few exceptions; better than the newer "trendy" arcades. We'll have to go there for lunch and fun some weekend. From there it was the Neighborhood Walmart (just groceries) and home.

Tang is doing well and enjoying his supper and I will give him his shot and treats in a bit as well as provisioning the local waifs.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Apr 7 2019, 01:35 PM
Post #6653

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy damp coolish 60-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had a good day yesterday with your outing, and know your precious Tang was glad to have you home for some quality family time. The Main Coons are always adorable, and add my hopes to yours that they will be adopted together.

Both Bonnie and Buster came to visit me today. Bonnie arrived first and is in her "princess" room taking a nap on the day bed. It has been quite awhile since she has lingered here for a visit and a nap. Buster came shortly after Bonnie arrived and settled himself down on my bed for a nap. He left about an hour ago to go home to get some lunch and treats. As I am writing to you he is back outside for his afternoon walk / visits and may stop by here again later on. Have been getting caught up on some emails today and reading a new book from the library. So all is calm and quiet here in the condo complex today.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Apr 7 2019, 06:35 PM
Post #6654

Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and warm (70) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear both Bonnie and Buster came by for extended visits and I hope both are doing OK.

We got up a little early today. First up was feeding the waifs at the old place for which I only saw White Cat. Next we went Ponderosa foe the breakfast bar which started out well enough. Until (with tables empty everywhere) a large group sat at the table next to our booth. The loud old man was the worst making sure everybody knew HIS skewed "political" opinions. Then some biker guy sat down behind me and proceeded to blast something on this cell (um earbuds please)

From there we were going to catch an early-bird screening of the movie Shazam. Only to find out that not only was everyone entering the theater seeing it too, but when we went to pick our seats we saw it was nearly sold out from online ticket purchases. We didn't see it. Maybe next weekend. So we went to the Rec Bar to play some games instead which was fun. The food looked good too. Have to try that next Caturday.

Tang is well and I'm getting ready to get his supper, shot and treats together as well as food for the local waifs. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Apr 8 2019, 01:43 PM
Post #6655

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, rainy breezy warm 70-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had a good day yesterday. I know you both are looking forward to having your weekends together. Am glad you saw White Cat when you provisioned the waifs at your previous residence.

Did more organizing in the garage and laundry / utility area today. The utility area now actually looks like a room instead of disaster zone. Am looking forward to getting a small refrigerator now for that space. Called the contractor who graciously moved the furniture for me to come look at removing the cabinet above the kitchen refrigerator so that I could have enough height space for a new refrigerator. He has a couple of things to do for my neighbor directly across the driveway from me and Bonnie's and Buster's mom and dad, so he'll stop by and take a look at the project when he's here for them. I also called the company who did all of my antenna service at my home. They do come here to Bedford so sometime before the month is out they will come to assess if I can get good TV reception with an antenna, and if so, install it. Slowly but surely I'm finally getting things situated here. Buster has come for a visit and is taking a nap on my bed as I'm writing to you. Haven't seen Bonnie yet today. Since it's raining now she may be happy to be inside her home nice and dry.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Apr 8 2019, 06:32 PM
Post #6656

Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and warm (72) I hope this finds you doing well. I hope your home improvement projects turn out to your satisfaction. Glad to hear Buster visited and that Bonnie will have at some point as well. I hope they are both doing well.

Not much to report here. Got a text that my RX is ready but got tired of being on hold for almost 15 minutes to see about picking them up Saturday dry.gif

Tang is doing well and enjoying "sniffs" from outside via the living room window. He's had his supper and soon it will be time for his shot and treats, as well as provisions for the local waifs.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Apr 9 2019, 04:14 PM
Post #6657

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy breezy pleasant 70-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Hope you'll be able to wait until this weekend to pick up your prescription at your convenience. CVS has a 14 day pick up window for prescriptions which is helpful.

The primary activity today was focused on getting my ClickList order into Kroger for pick up tomorrow. It takes me a couple of hours to finish it - - mostly because the website slows down and sometimes freezes for a few minutes until it will accept an item into my grocery cart. That's a bit frustrating but that's the way it goes with high technology. Both Bonnie and Buster came to visit me today. Bonnie stayed only a few minutes, while Buster came for his usual afternoon nap. It is a blessing seeing them.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the chilly evening temperatures as evening temperatures warm for spring and summer. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Apr 9 2019, 07:21 PM
Post #6658

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (70) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear both Bonnie and Buster paid you visits today and I hope that they are both doing OK.

Not much to report on here again today, so sorry for the brevity. Tang is doing well and has had his supper and shot. I will give him his treats as well as put food out for the local waifs as it gets darker out.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Apr 10 2019, 01:50 PM
Post #6659

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I can relate to the "no news means status quo" and hope your and Anne's "status quo" is decent. I know things significantly improve for you both when you get home to your precious boy, and the community waifs.

It has been a busy day for me as I went to Kroger to pick up my grocery order and then stopped off at Food Lion to pick up items that Kroger doesn't have. I left here around 10 a.m. and got back at 12:15 p.m.. It took me a half hour to get the groceries put away. Just as soon as I opened the side entry door both Bonnie and Buster came for a visit. Bonnie only stayed a few minutes but Buster is enjoying his afternoon nap on my bed as I'm writing to you. I'm looking forward to resting for the remainder of the afternoon and evening.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the chilly evening temperatures as they warm for spring and summer. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Apr 10 2019, 06:49 PM
Post #6660

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (75) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Bonnie and Buster paid you visits upon return home from your errands and hope they are both doing OK

No news indeed. Fact is we haven't even gone to work the last couple days. What's sad is I did something that made me almost 3X the money I would have made by going. With Anne's help, I tracked down and arranged to collect over 1200.00 in unused/unclaimed HSA money from former employers. Makes me wonder if there is any more out there. Eh, another month and it will be over anyway. We may be the only 2 that they have to pay UE claims on in the end, but I don't care how much the Firstsource overlords moan, they will pay. This is NOT India.

Tang is well and has enjoyed the extra attention though. He's had his supper and I will give him his shot and treats in a bit. As well as provision the local waifs.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post