Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hiway The Horse, HE DIED DOING WHAT HE LOVED TO DO
hiway_hiway
post Jul 30 2003, 10:47 AM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 43

My horse Hiway passsed away on Tuesday July 28, 2003 at 3:30 pm. In a freak accident he was galloping, snaped his neck, stopped breathing and died. I'd just like to say he was the love of my life, my first horse. I had him for 8 years, which I might add was not enough time. He was 19 years old. What is so ironic about the whole thing is, months earlier, in March, I broke my leg dismounting him, and he dies by much the same. He died doing what he loved to do, and that was to run. I want you to know Hiway, how much I Ioved you, how you were such a major part of my existance, so much so, that everyone calls me Hiway instead of my real name. As I sit here typing this, very much in shock over your loss, I gaze at your picture, touching your tail hair I kept as a momento. Forever in my heart, always on my mind, Hiway you will never be forgotten.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SJ J & S
post Jul 30 2003, 03:49 PM
Post #2

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Hi Hiway I'm so sorry for you had to loose Hiway this way it sounds as if it happened quite quickly so I hope he didn’t suffer for too long.

I hope you’ve heard of Rainbow bridge and know that that is now where Hiway is running as you say he loved to do and meeting all our beloved pets, as I'm sure they must all be together, connected as we are down here mourning them together.

His tail hair must be very precious a part of him to keep forever and remember him by.

Love Sue

--------------------
Jude & Sadie, too well loved to be forgotten

+Quote Post
ComeBackScott
post Oct 16 2003, 01:09 AM
Post #3

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 61

Hon,
I've had the same thing happen to my friend's horse at one time under slightly different cir%%stances. You are not alone.
I am so sorry about your accident, it must've horrified you.
I hope your leg has healed as well as your heart.
Hiway is free from pain now. Thank you for sharing your love story with us.

--------------------
IN LOVING MEMORY OF SCOTTY
LAID TO REST SEPT 22, 2002
GONE, BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:13 PM