Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
moon_beam
post Apr 21 2019, 11:27 AM
Post #6681

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, sunny breezy coolish 50-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope things work out okay with Meijers. It sounds like it will certainly be different from the work you and Anne have done for several years. I remember you mentioning that you would like to get out of call center work entirely, and perhaps this is your, and Anne's, opportunity to do that. I just hope it doesn't turn into a total disaster. Please let us know how things go.

Got a couple of emails done today and began reading another book from the library. Buster has come to visit and is taking a nap on my bed as I'm writing to you. Will be joining his mom and dad later today for dinner and may see Bonnie then.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the chilly evening temperatures as they warm for spring and summer. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Apr 21 2019, 06:34 PM
Post #6682

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (72) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad Buster came by to visit and that you get to see Bonnie later too. I hope that they are both doing OK.

I'm not sure why you would think that Meijer's will be a total disaster, but I too hope it will not unsure.gif I guess we'll know more when they contact us after the BG check.

We didn't do a lot today but feed the waifs at the old place first. I saw White Cat again down by the fence and who I thought was Little Gray by the pool, but upon a closer look I'm not so sure it was her. As long as they are doing OK and get the food I guess.

From there we went to Kroger for a few groceries and gas for Anne's car. Then home for some brunch and TV. A while ago I walked down to the Circle K behind us for a forgotten item which was nice considering the spring weather today.

Tang is doing well and has just had his supper. I will get his shot an treats later as well as the food for the local waifs. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Yesterday, 01:54 PM
Post #6683

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 60-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I am keeping you and Anne in my thoughts and prayers that Meijers will be a good experience for you - - I was merely reflecting on previous jobs you've had (such as the one that begins with "A") which turned out to be not good employers for you. I'm not really sure there is anything anymore as a "good employer" - - but I'm sincerely hoping that Meijers will be a decent one for both you and Anne. Please let us know how things go.

Have been busy today scheduling online payments for bills and updating my financial log book with payments made. Buster came to keep me company while I worked on finances, and took a short nap on my bed. He heard the sunbeams beckoning him to enjoy the day so he left a couple of hours ago.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the chilly evening temperatures as they warm for spring and summer. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Yesterday, 07:42 PM
Post #6684

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (76) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Buster paid you a visit and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

A fair point about the warehouse company jobs that we won't name. Of course that was warehouse not retail (for which we both have a experience) and a result of quitting the jobs before that; not much choice this time around. In any case, I hope it's not a disaster as well. Anne did talk to the HR lady about scheduling our orientation today (Monday at 2 PM) and told her she's not comfortable handing food (deli) to which she said she'd talk to the director that interviewed us (fingers crossed)

We did catch a movie today at the cheap 2nd run theater today - Lego Movie 2. Funny and cute except for the loud child and crying baby. At least the mother of the former did eventually leave.

Tang is well and has had his supper and shot. I will get his treats after my shower as well as food for the local waifs.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post