Reply to this topicStart new topic
> To: Molly - From: Mommy
vrus
post Mar 31 2007, 11:57 AM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 2,471

Molly Girl! I'm home!
Where are you at little girl? I miss you so much!! We call your name and remember little things that you did all the time. I wish you would have had a little more time with our little boy as he was growing up. I know it was pretty hard on you when he arrived and tried my best to include you in everything but just in case you felt neglected at all... I'm sorry. It was just you and Mommy for 8.5 years. Okay Daddy was there for some of the years. and I know you loved him so much too even though he picked on you a lot, I know you loved playing with him. You did really good with the baby though. I knew you would. I knew you would be gentle. You always were.. You were always so sweet! You had a sweetness about you that everybody loved. We miss you wanting up on the bed and wanting to go to bed at night. I'm so glad we got so many pictures of you and VIDEO!!! I love the video because I can see you moving! I still hear you barking as we walk to the door. I wish you were there to greet us.
I'm so sorry about the couple days that you felt so sick .... I wish I could have helped you more and I wish things could have been different. Mommy is so sorry if there was anything that I could have done to help you that I didn't do. I know things happen the way they are supposed to. But I still wish things would have been different. I wish you were here right now looking up at me wanting up in my lap. We still have all your things. I don't want to get rid of anything that was yours. Wanna treat? We still have a bag of your treats in the cabinet. I don't have them in your treat jar right now though. Remember when I whisper in your ear "Do you wanna go for a ride? " You would go crazy and start howling... I miss that. We tried not to say that to our baby because you would be looking up at us with your tilted head like "Are you talking to me?" Remember that one day I ended up taking both of you to Grandma's because you heard me talking about going for a ride? I couldn't leave you here after that. I hope you are running around doing okay in doggie heaven and I hope you are looking down on us hearing us talking about you and to you and know that you will always be in our hearts and you will still be in our lives forever and we will see each other again one day.
Also know that if we get another puppy it will not be replacing you. You will always be in our hearts! We will always talk about you and the things you used to do. Bye for now, I love you so much Molly Girl!!
Love, Mommy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:32 PM