IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies
14 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Love You, Gretta, We're in our new house - hey our friends are here too!
Gretta's Mom
post Sep 1 2012, 09:32 AM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,067

Hi Baby G

Here we are in our new house. There will never be enough tributes for you, you miracle dog. Please sniff around the neighborhood and find all our friends. I just know they've been waiting for us. Let me know if you can't find someone and I'll send a message to his or her mom or dad. Take a nap and let's settle into our new house ..... this one will last until we DO meet again.

I love you, Baby G

Your Mom
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Sep 1 2012, 10:39 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 7,068

Hi Gretta!!!

Welcome to your new home!!! It's definitely not as busy here, but the words are ever more precious. We pay tribute to you and your many talents at loving and understanding the human population (or should I say tolerating?).

We just have to tell LoveMyMickey that you are here now, too. She posts a lot on Mickey's original site, which is fine because your mommy can always check over there and Bejamin is there, too!

I'm going to go tell all our friends that you're here! Talk to you later!

Trevor and the mom wub.gif wub.gif

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Sep 1 2012, 12:39 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 7,071

Hey Miss Gretta, wub.gif

I also welcome you and your mommy to the Tribute forum. Since I already have a tribute here to my babies, I will still talk to Mickey in the support forum.

I will be back later because I have something to find for Trevor and his mommy.

I LOVE YOU GRETTA and your MOMMY!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Sep 2 2012, 09:31 AM
Post #4

Hi Aunt Bobbie and Aunt "Mickey"

I'm so happy you found me over here. It just seems like the right place to be - especially since you two are here. Doxie and find us, too and we'll be the same old Musket-dogs we always have been.

Gretta

Hello Babyface

See, our friends found our new house right away. Friends always find you, even when they don't know they're looking for you. Gretta, my sspirit dog, would you do mommie a huge favor? (I know you will.) You made it to the Perfect World. What was the trip like? I think I know something about the destination and I know what the trip looked liked from t his side (something every single person here knows only too well) What did it look like from the traveler's point of view? The reason I'm asking ... well ... you know what it is. Could you do me another one, too, please? Would you make an appointment with the Big Father, please, and ask Him to help your mom with something? He knows everything, so He'll know what you mean.

Thank you so much for choosing me as your spirit-mom. We'll make it and be together.

I love you Gretta-Girl.

Mommie (and little brother)

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Sep 4 2012, 11:09 AM
Post #5

Oh thank you SOOOOOOOOO much, My Doxie. Your poetry goes straight to the deepest depths of my heart. I do kneel and weep for a friend, two friends actually - Gretta and Bobbie. And of course two more - you and Love My Mickey - who do so much for the first two. I'll try to view the You Tube vdo later today.

Eternal thanks to you, our heart-knowing poet. Rest and strength to you in your grief journey as well.

Gretta's mom

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Sep 4 2012, 11:11 AM
Post #6

Dear Gretta baby

Bobbie's cousin Mark gave us some tremendous words today and I need your help in acting on them - because this is what you did for me every day we shared on earth and are keeping on doing from the perfect World. "Let's all do our parts to make today a good day." You do your part just by being.

I love you sweetie.

Your Mom

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Sep 5 2012, 01:48 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 7,068

Hi Sweetie Pie!!!!

Just stopping by to remind you how much your mom and ME LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you! foreverand ever and ever, etc!

Have a super duper day with all your friends!

I LOVE YOU. GRETTA! wub.gif
XOAuntie BobbieXO

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Sep 5 2012, 06:23 PM
Post #8

Hello Sweet Gretta,

I know you, Rufus, and your Mommy need a butterfly hug too.....I LOVE YOU ALL!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

XOXOXO Auntie LoveMyMickey XOXOXO

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Sep 6 2012, 10:22 AM
Post #9

Oh thank you SO much Love mY Mickey. I don't know where you find these beautiful, always-on-the-mark pictures or (even more difficult) up load them to LS, but they are SOOOOO greatly appreciated and helpful. And all the while YOU are going through so much heartache yourself - you are a living saint, my friend.

[size="5"][/size]
[font="Impact"][/font]
Gretta

MOM NEEDS HELP! THANK YOU MY BABY!

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Sep 7 2012, 06:22 AM
Post #10

Hi Baby-Doll

Thank you for asking the Big Father to send blessings Aunt Bobbie's way. There's a long road ahead, but we can do it with His help - and the love of our human and animal packs.

Have a nice warm day, Babyface.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Your mom and little brother

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Sep 8 2012, 07:00 AM
Post #11

HI again, babyface

It looks like it's just you anad me here for a while but we KNOW that's not true - look at how many animals you have in your heavenly pack and how many people have yellow bracelets on their writsts and love in their hearts for Trevor's mom. Please send a couple of strength rays to your mom today and tomorrow. We're going to see the dad.

Love always and forever,

Your mom

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Sep 8 2012, 11:42 AM
Post #12

Hi Sweet Mommy,

Auntie LoveMyMickey helped me find some Strength Rays for you. I hope they help you to feel strong.....I LOVE YOU, MOMMY!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

XOXOXO Your Babyface Girl, Gretta XOXOXO

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Sep 10 2012, 02:11 PM
Post #13

Oh Gretta, you asked the one an only person, Love My Mickey, who could help you find a picture that went right to Mommie's heart. Thank you, my sweet babyface. Never forget that you have a mommie (and a little brother) on earth who will NEVER EVER stop loving you. Go see Trevor and encourage him in sending strength rays to his mommie (your Auntie Bobby) cuz she's going through some very hard times. Ok, baby?

Dogs are miracles, and our one- and - only spirits dogs are one-and-only special miracles.

Thank you for looking for me, finding me, and choosing me.

Your mommie who loves you.

XOXO Mommie and Little Brother

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Sep 13 2012, 07:04 AM
Post #14

Hi Babyface

Mommie's heart is full of tears and fears for you aunt Bobbie this morning. Your cousin Trevor is her spirit-dog and came to her at exactly the right time in her life. Please round up the pack and think some good thoughts about her today.

Your little brother Rufus has claimed the loveseat so mom's going to sleep on the dog bed this morning - she has a little headache today.

Gretta, I love and miss you and am back relying on you for strength and love - just like while we were living together here on earth.

Please say hi to Mickey and his cousins and all the doggies and kitties and bunnies (like Hermie) and all our other friends up there.

How I wish I could stroke your velvet ears, Babyface. I'll do it in my memory.

Love you always, my dear Gretta the Great.

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Sep 13 2012, 06:29 PM
Post #15

Dear Sweet Mommy,

All the animals here in Heaven are praying big prayers for Aunt Bobbie. Mommy, I know you need them too, so you will have big prayers too, also for all your family.............Say hello to my brother Rufus for me and to be good to our mommy....I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Your Sweet Girl, Gretta....

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Sep 26 2012, 06:34 PM
Post #16

My Dear Mommy,

I heard through the angel-vine that certain people and furbabies miss you around here. They hope you and Rufus are okay.....I LOVE YOU, MOMMY! wub.gif

Your Cute and Loving Daughter, Gretta..... wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Sep 26 2012, 07:41 PM
Post #17

Thank you Gretta the Great - and Love My Mickey, too. Your brother is enjoying himself back on the farm where he was fostered and can run around free and play with his friends and get the love of his first mom and dad. But when I get back, he'll come back. Wish mommy and Anut Bpbbie well - tomorrow we're going back to that hospital for her to get that very very strong medicine in her veins.

I love you.

Your mom

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Sep 27 2012, 06:31 PM
Post #18

Dear Gretta and Gretta's Mom,

Mickey and I and all the Spirit Animals are saying prayers for Aunt Bobbie. We hope that ole strong medicine helps her get well and won't make her so sick.

We love you all! wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Sep 28 2012, 03:52 PM
Post #19

Oh thank you SO much, Love My Mickey.
Bobbie did go for chemo yesterday. They gave her some extra anti-nausea medicine by IV and a $240 each pill to take the mornings of day 2 and day 3 after chemo. She's been sleeping all day and drinking juice, eating a little chicken noodle soup and just now ate a bread and butter sandwich. I'm hoping for a good night and then an early morning return trip to Hopkins for a cehk-up and possible rehydration and remedication.

Thank you for sticking with us during this awful time. All we have is our family and friends (YOU at the top) and God.

Only He knows what the outcome will be. The rest us of must keep praying with belife and confidence.

Thank you again a million times, Love My Mickey. You are truly a living saint.

Jeanne B (Gretta and rufus's mom)

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Sep 28 2012, 06:46 PM
Post #20

Thank you, Jeanne for letting us know how Bobbie is doing. I hope the extra anti-nausea medicine helps. You're right, only the Good Lord knows what the outcome will be, but I pray for her many times each day.

When Bobbie feels like it, would you tell her I finally found just the right butterfly stakes for Mickey's gravesite. They have little springs in the wings and they move in the wind. I went on and ordered them today and when I get them set up I will send her a picture in an email.

Tell Bobbie I said "hello" and that she is in our thoughts and prayers....Jeanne, you are a wonderful sister for the care and encouragement you are giving your sister.

Hi Gretta.....You can look down on the little butterflies too, with Trevor and Mickey.

Love to You ALL!!! wub.gif

LoveMyMickey

--------------------

+Quote Post

14 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:35 AM