358 Pages V  « < 336 337 338 339 340 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
Tom's Dad
post May 21 2019, 08:33 PM
Post #6741

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (74) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad to hear Buster came for a visit and at least you saw Bonnie out and about. I hope they are both doing OK.

Not much to report here. I worked 3-8 and Anne 2-6 so I had to kill an hour on my tablet in the store cafe and she had to come pick me up.

Tang met me at the door and he's had his supper, shot and treats. He's doing well. Butter was on the steps when I went to put the food out happy.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your fur-ever angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 22 2019, 01:39 PM
Post #6742

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I know you appreciated Anne coming to pick you up to take you home yesterday evening. I also know you both will be very glad to begin your new jobs at Remx. You will have the same working schedule which will make it more convenient. Am looking forward to sharing your news when you have your start date.

Got my errands done today - - needed to go to the Town and County admin offices to pay the first half real estate taxes due, then to the post office to mail bills, and then to Food Lion to pick up some deli-type things for the now much warmer temps when I don't feel like cooking. Got my lap top security programs up to date when I got back to the condo. Haven't seen Bonnie or Buster yet today but may see them later.

Have a question for you and Anne: How "safe" will it be for me to continue to run W7 Home Premium after Microsoft discontinues its security updates next year? I really don't want to upgrade to W10. For starters, by Microsoft's own admission it is more prone to hacking even with all the security patches. In addition, I would have to replace all of my software programs - - which I had to do when I upgraded to W7 5 or 6 years ago which was very expensive even though I was still working at the time. And in 5 years Microsoft will discontinue security updates on W10. I had read an article that Microsoft has also considered getting out of the software platform business altogether - - so what happens when W10 service expires? Since I have a full-range internet security program which includes a firewall - - would this be enough to ward off the potential hazards of a hacker for me to continue using W7? Microsoft highly discourages updating existing computers to W10, and I'm not sure that my aging systems could function on W10 - - I cannot afford a new computer. Any suggestions, recommendations would be very much appreciated.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warm spring evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 22 2019, 06:53 PM
Post #6743

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and warm (78) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I hope Buster or Bonnie have visited at some point today and I hope they are both doing OK. Honestly I have been running 7 on my desk top for about the last 2 years with the security updates turned off. As long as you have a decent security/firewall program you should be fine. My PC is about 10 years old and aside from being a little slow at times it's been fine with 7.

So today was our orientation at RemX (albeit brief and required Anne to call in sick to Meijer to be there) I spoke with the recruiter via phone before leaving and she's working on our start date at MCKesson. Hopefully this week, next week at the latest. So we're not sure how many more days we will have to work at Meijer. But if the start date is early next week we are not doing Saturday as it's a full 8 hour day and I don't think either of us can handle another one of those.

Tang is well and has had his supper and will get his shot and treats later as well as food for the local waifs. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 23 2019, 02:24 PM
Post #6744

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny breezy humid 80-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that you and Anne have had your orientation at Remx. I guess I'm a bit confused: Is Remx the employer or McKesson? But as long as you and Anne know that's all that counts!!! I'm sooo hoping that your start date is very soon. Please let us know how things go.

Thank you also for sharing your information about your computer. I use the full AVG Internet Security which has a firewall program. I haven't used the firewall program because I've been using the Windows firewall - - but will definitely install the AVG firewall this fall when I renew the subscription. In years past I had used Norton but that got a bit expensive and AVG was highly recommended. I would be interested in knowing your and Anne's ideas on this. As you know I use my computer for online financials, but all my passwords are on the individual institutions' websites - - I don't save passwords on my computers. All the hacks that have happened have been on the financial institutions' websites, which gives me free identity theft protection because of the hack attacks.

Got my new replacement phone today so have it going through the activation process. I have ordered a stylus and carrying case for it - - my fingers and hands just don't work well with screen touch. Also got my shred box emptied. Buster came for a visit and took a short nap on my bed for awhile. He left a little while ago to go home. He is such a sweet boy.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warm spring evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 23 2019, 07:14 PM
Post #6745

Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy, muggy and very warm (84) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Buster paid a visit and hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK. We use AVG too so you should be fine.

RemX is the agency and the client (where we will actually work) is McKesson formerly RX Crossroads. Speaking of which, we both had to completely retake the assessments because they "didn't have a record" of our completion. When we opened it up, we saw why. The Excell part was way shorter than the other one and it had an additional data entry module the other one didn't have. They sent us the wrong assessment! But we did it (I had had to call in today to make that happen in a timely manner) As far as we know, we start Monday. Last email I got from the recruiter stated she was in a conference call with the Louisville team and would give us the details as they are available That was at 4:03. So far, nothing.

Tang is doing OK and has had his supper and shot. I'll get his treats as well as the food for the local waifs later. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 24 2019, 04:36 PM
Post #6746

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, still sunny warm humid 90-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Thank you for explaining your new employer. I hope by now you and Anne have gotten the paperwork snafu taken care of and that you both have officially received your start date of Monday. Please let us know how things go.

My new phone is now functional and I have my all of my contacts entered. I miss my flip phone. Got caught up on a couple of emails today. Didn't see Buster until I took his mom's and dad's mail over to them around 4 p.m. Didn't see Bonnie as she has found a shady place somewhere to spend the day in. Have turned on the AC for the evening to help freshen up the air here in the condo for the night.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warm spring evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 24 2019, 08:24 PM
Post #6747

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (84) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I still have my flip phone, but my tablet is vexing sometimes. I'm glad you got to see Buster albeit briefly. I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Well Anne is cleared to start Tuesday after the holiday. Because "they couldn't track down my future manager" for the approval, I'll have to wait until Wednesday dry.gif Either way, after tomorrow (a full day unfortunately) we are DONE at Meijer. We'll turn in our badges and won't look back. At least we are done there for today.

Tang met us at the door when we got home as usual. he's had his supper, shot and treats and seems to be doing well. I put the food out for the waifs too but haven't seen any yet.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 25 2019, 01:44 PM
Post #6748

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 80-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I am soooooo happy for you and Anne knowing that today is your LAST day at Meijers. HOORAY!!!! I can imagine it's a disappointment that you have to wait until Wednesday to begin your new job, but it will give you and Tang some quality "father son" time together, and since you're within walking distance now perhaps you can go have lunch with Anne on Tuesday - - if it's doable. Please let us know how things go.

Worked a bit on financials today and got my big computer desk straightened up so that I can actually see the top of the desk again. Since my computer space is in the main living area where everyone who comes into the condo can see it I try to keep it as neat as I possibly can. Also did a bit more "customizing" on my new cell phone and deleted my old phone from my Net10 account. Buster has come by for a visit and is stretched out very comfortably on my bed taking a nap. I have the ceiling fan on the low / slow speed to keep the bedroom comfortable for him.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warm spring evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 25 2019, 08:43 PM
Post #6749

Hello moon_beam. Hazy and very warm (82) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad you were able to get some things situated and that Buster paid you a visit. I hope he and Bonnie are doing well.

What a hellish last day - with the emphasis on LAST. We both practically had to beg for breaks and my line was backed up around the corner with no SC in sight to play traffic cop mad.gif When it was over nobody could even be bothered to stop long enough for us, so we just left our badges on the service lead's desk. I'm guessing she'll get the picture.

Tang met us at the door when we got home. He's had his supper,s hot and treats and is doing ell. I've also set out the food for the local waifs.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. PEace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 26 2019, 03:49 PM
Post #6750

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 80-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm soooo glad yesterday was your and Anne's last day at Meijers. I'm not surprised the store was swamped with it being a holiday weekend and people getting things for their festivities. I'm very sorry you and Anne were overwhelmed. The good news is that you, Anne, and your precious Tang have today and tomorrow to enjoy together and celebrating your new jobs.

Today has been quiet here. Got caught up on a couple of emails. Last night we had a brief but potent thunderstorm come through town which flicked off the electricity for a few seconds which required the clocks needing to be reset. I reset the one in the bedroom and reset the rest of the clocks this morning. A few minutes ago there was another power blip which required all the clocks to be reset again. I hope that's the last of that exercise for today. Sweet Buster came buy for a visit today. He took a nice nap on my bed for awhile. He left to go home about 45 minutes ago.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warm spring evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 26 2019, 06:47 PM
Post #6751

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cooler (73 after the rain) I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad Buster came by for a visit and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

So, Meijer called and left VMs (pretty nasty ones too) wanting, nay, demanding to know where where we are laugh.gif What? You didn't see the badges on the desk? Jerks.

This morning we went to the old place first thing to feed those waifs, but I didn't see any. Still, I will continue my efforts. Then we went to Walmart for a few things for a meals the next few days. Then to Aldi to get seltzer water. They had the lemon and the lime but were still out of grapefruit, a favorite for us both sad.gif Oh well.

Looking at the start date of this thread, I realized I missed a milestone on the 21st. The 8 year anniversary of bringing Tang home Can't believe it's been that long. Speaking of my baby boy, he's had his supper and will get his shot and treats later when I put the food out for the local waifs.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 28 2019, 01:41 PM
Post #6752

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 90-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I can imagine your and Anne's aggravation about the message from Meijers, but the good news is that you both have new jobs beginning today for Anne and tomorrow for you. YEA!!!!! And I know the waifs at your previous residence sincerely appreciate your and Anne's continued provisioning on their behalf. I know your precious Tang is grateful for every moment of every hour of every day of every year he has with you and Anne.

I had started to log in yesterday to post but got distracted by something or another and then didn't realize until this morning when I woke up that I had failed. Still I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne had a wonderful holiday yesterday. Today I made the decision to transfer my cell phone service to US Cellular. They are not planning on dumping their basic service anytime soon because it is still popular among the non-techi population. It will be a basic LG flip phone and will arrive at the store tomorrow. So tomorrow afternoon I will begin the process of having my number ported over from Net10. The down side - - and there's always a down side - - is that my monthly charges will be double with US Cellular than what I was having to pay for Net10. Oh well - - can't have everything. The most important part of this transaction is that I will no longer have to deal with "smart phone" technology. And that in itself will be a relief. When everything is set up I am planning on returning this smart phone to Net 10 and hope I will get some kind of a credit toward my credit card. When I got back from the store I had a voice mail from my brother requesting Scarlet to stay with me next week while he and my sister in law are visiting her mom at the rehab facility. Beautiful Bonnie came for a visit early this morning to say hello before going on her daily rounds, and sweet Buster is with me as I'm writing to you.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warm spring evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 28 2019, 06:00 PM
Post #6753

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (88) greetings to you. I hope you are well.

Sorry to be brief, but still wanted you to know I'm OK, broadly defined. Anne started today. I was supposed to start tomorrow but not now. All I get is stonewalling about how they need the approval of my manager on the client side and can't track her down? Translation? I never had the job and it was all a big mistake but I've been to orientation and signed all the paperwork. So, it's too late, legally, to rescind the offer and now they are hoping I'll get discouraged and go away. Sorry but, I really cant even continue this thread and am not sure I'll be back.

I hope you, Buster and Bonnie are well.

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 29 2019, 08:13 AM
Post #6754

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny forecasted to be another humid 90-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in reasonably good spirits.

I am so sorry you're having HR problems with your new job. This is very aggravating to say the least and discouraging all around. Is the manager on vacation or family leave? I cannot imagine why the manager's supervisor - - or another supervisor - - could not sign the paperwork to allow you to begin your job. There has to be a way to get around this obstacle. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers that this situation can be resolved quickly. Please let us know how you're doing.

I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warm spring evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 29 2019, 05:45 PM
Post #6755

Thanks moon_beam. Been emailing everyone I can think of at RemX while Anne asked around at McKesson. I'll keep you posted.

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 30 2019, 11:11 AM
Post #6756

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 80-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Thank you so much for sharing with us how things are with you. Am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that the HR problem with McKesson can be resolved much sooner than later. I'm so very glad you have Anne to be an advocate on your behalf. Please let us know how things are going.

I have signed up for cell phone service with Consumer Cellular and should be receiving the phone hopefully by tomorrow so that the porting process of my existing number can begin. I like the phone as it's especially designed to be user friendly for the non-techi senior citizen. For the monthly unlimited talk and text I will only pay $19 a month which includes a 5 percent AARP discount - - I renewed my AARP membership just to receive that discount. So I'm looking forward to getting this issue resolved. I'll let you know how things go. Haven't seen Bonnie or Buster yet today but may see them later on this afternoon.

I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warm spring evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 31 2019, 01:36 PM
Post #6757

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Just checking in with you to let you know I'm thinking about you and hoping that you're doing okay while you're waiting for your start date at McKesson. I can sympathize with your situation as I experienced a similar situation "back in the day" when I was employed - - between employers. Murphy's Law "if anything can go wrong it will" certainly applied but it did eventually get straightened out and I began the new job I had been promised but was in jeopardy because of sudden "job freezes" put in place by the employer the very day I had been offered the job - - unbeknownst to the interviewing supervisor. Whatever the circumstances are in your specific situation I'm hoping they will be resolved so that you can begin your job soon. Please let us know how you're doing.

All is quiet here on the condo complex front. Haven't seen Bonnie or Buster yet today but may see them later on.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 31 2019, 05:19 PM
Post #6758

I still have no start date as of today. So it's to the plasma clinic tomorrow and started a go fund me. I got a call from computer share and hopefully will find more about that Monday. At this point, not even sure how rent will be paid. Probably be evicted. So if you don't hear from me for a while, that's why.

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jun 1 2019, 12:54 PM
Post #6759

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Oh Tracy, I am soooooooooo sorry you're having to go through this trial. I have been through financial crises so I do have a pretty good idea the apprehension, uncertainty, fear you're going through right now. I am so glad you have Anne and your precious Tang to comfort and encourage you. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that your employment situation will be resolved quickly. Please let us know how things go.

Buster came by for a brief visit earlier this afternoon but left to go out on his visit rounds. Haven't seen Bonnie yet today but may see her later today.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jun 1 2019, 05:59 PM
Post #6760

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm (82) greetings to you. Hope you are well. Glad to hear Buster came by and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

I didn't feel well this morning, so the plasma clinic was out. I guess we will do that tomorrow. All re really did was go out to get gas to use up my Kroger points before they expire.

We did take Tang out in his harness here on the grassy area in the back of the apartment property. He was a bit nervous, but seemed to like it overall. At least he's doing well. Can't say the same for me sad.gif

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post

358 Pages V  « < 336 337 338 339 340 > »