Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Still Love You, Trevor!, separated from a most special doggie
Bobbie
post Aug 14 2012, 11:46 AM
Post #61

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,068

Dear, dear Trevor,

This morning I wrote you a beautiful love note and just as I was posting it, something happened with my computer and all was lost! I am so sorry. I will try to re-say what I wrote, but cannot do that right now.

Just continue to know that I love you with all my heart and soul, forever and ever and ever. You are the best "thing" that ever happened to me, right up there with meeting and marrying your daddy.

Have a great day in Heaven, with all of your friends and family, new and old.

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR! wub.gif
XOmommyXO
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Aug 14 2012, 06:31 PM
Post #62

Member No.: 7,071

I Still Love You, Trevor
I Love You Now,
And I Will Love You,
Forever. wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey XOXO

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Aug 15 2012, 09:34 PM
Post #63

Dear Trevor, the love of my life,

How could I possibly not love you for even one second??? IMPOSSIBLE!!!

XOmommyXO

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 16 2012, 06:45 AM
Post #64

Member No.: 7,067

Mr Trevor

Could you help me with something? Tell your mommie how sorry I am that I was so short with her on the phone last night. And .... please ask Gretta to send down some of heer infinite patience and understanding - her mom REALLY needs it.

Thanks, nephew

Auntie Jeannie

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Aug 16 2012, 09:05 PM
Post #65

Hello my sweet, sweet boy!

I have missed you all day today and wished very hard that I could be with you. But I know in my heart of hearts that I must wait until our times are right. You are the sunshile of my life and that is why I'll always love you! You had that effect on only special persons, too. Those that don't have the perfect qualitites to love and accept totally had no idea what greatness lay right underneath your surface. Only by relieving your pain and removing all things scarey did your incredible love, patience and acceptance shine forth. And we were the lucky recipients of that - every day. And, Even though we knew it, I was still shocked at the finality of it's earthly end.

Oh, Trevor, you are such a dream come true! I WILL love you forever and a day. I look forward to every day that I can at least think of you and remember so many wonderful things. Thank you.

Have a restful night, OK? How's about a little slumber party with Gretta and Mickey and Hermy, Silas and any other pals you'd like?

XOmommyXO

+Quote Post
My Doxie and Me
post Aug 16 2012, 09:53 PM
Post #66

Member No.: 7,200

Wishing Well this photo represents Hope and thoughts of Well Being
Attached Image
When are strength starts to fade and Hope falls by are side we look within are
Hearts to find are love that are friends have given us with Memories that let us Heal...
Hold your Trevors words that only you can Hear for he speaks only to you as i know
what you have writen that may be lost comes from the Heart and can always be found
Your friend will Guide you intime of need as you walk by his side he smiles for a friend..
His Teachings will be your Guide in your Own journey as Strength and Hope Become
Sunshine for your friend smiles down on you...

As i sit at my window and the sun will dance with the waters as shadows rain from the trees
A song bird stands on my window sill and begins to sing a beautiful song as i watch this little fellow
He sings with all he has..I wonder what he is trying to say as a thought comes to mind in time...

I move with the stars before the Night becomes Morning Light i walk to my Friends special Tree
Where i kneel and Words are spoken i say my peace as i lay my friend to sleep... I stand and bring
Gifts to life that surrounds me The Squirrels must be fed so the Bird feeder can bring great songs of Hope...
Attached Image

Bobbie you have your own Song bird this one Sings as all can hear and has so much love and concern for your well being
Open your window look close and listen let the love fill your Heart for this Song bird only Sing for you...

Attached Image

Your Doxie friend...

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 17 2012, 06:57 AM
Post #67

Hi Trevor and Bobbie

Just sticking my toe back in a little to say I Love You to my sister and nephew.

XOXO Auntie Jeannie

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Aug 17 2012, 02:57 PM
Post #68

Dear, Dear Trevor, my love!

It keeps happening! The mini-miracles shower us with love and hope! What better combination is there?

The gift-poem is very powerful and peace filled at the same time. And I love birdie songs!!! You didn't know this, Trevor, but I grew up with canaries and even had two of my own when I first moved out here. I wallowed in their singing, especially when the vacuum cleaner was running or I was talking on the phone! Many times I couldn't hear the person on the other end of the phone as the singing was so intense. I'd call them back.

Trevor, it's because of your ongoing love and patience that I think Auntie Jeannie wrote to you. You have always been incredibly trustworthy and never went back on your "word". Only in the beginning, when mommy didn't have a clue what was going on inside of you, did you have to be firm and even to-the-point with me (including trying to bite me and giving me the most hateful looks I'd ever seen from a dog). Again, once we figured out what was really going on, everything made sense and life settled into a loving, caring, trusting pattern. Wasn't it so nice then?

Trevor, I must try harder to learn your Life Lessons as they will help me immensely in the hospital and with my recovery. Believe me, I'm going to have them posted everywhere I look, including in my room where OTHERS can see them and read them! Our kitchen is starting to look like, hmmmm, I don't know what, because I have taped up so many wonderful sayings and phrases about good doggies and even a couple about not-very-good people. I do this because I have such a tiny short-term memory (problem). You know: out-of-sight-out-of-mind (in more ways than one). I should put your Lessons at my bedside so when I cannot sleep at night and the boogie-man thoughts come creeping by, I can hold tightly to your list and read,read, read them over and over again! I'm going to put them there right now!

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR! with everything I have now and all that I will have in the future (except a bit less colon) wub.gif
XOmommyXO

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 18 2012, 06:45 AM
Post #69

Trevor
Your mom's right. I don't have words right now, only tears. But I just couldn't let so many days go by without telling you how muchh I love you. (And your mom and dad).

Auntie Jeannie

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Aug 18 2012, 08:58 PM
Post #70

My darling Trevor,

Mommy was always there for you down here on earth and I thank you forever for always being there for me up in Heaven!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, TREVOR! wub.gif
XOmommyXO

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 19 2012, 06:59 AM
Post #71

Hi Trevor-dog

I love you - your little face brightens every day. Thanks for working so hard for your mommie.

XXOXOOOXOXOOXX
Gretta and Rufus's mom

+Quote Post
My Doxie and Me
post Aug 19 2012, 04:48 PM
Post #72

Member No.: 7,200

To a Beautiful heart as words are weaved i wonder why they do not speak more but i thank you...

The Love you have for jen pours from your heart and shapes words that bring meaning and feeling to life
Life that once was and still continues now into Eternity...Thank you Seems your Catholic school girl ways
can speak in Harmony after all;)

One other has spoken words from the heart<Lee Jay> so i thank you both...Now for that Song Bird;)

It seems two Hearts walk the same path one with Great vocal concerns about all and a very special friend as i recall
Grettas mom sings the loudest for her friends...As how i have become to know Gretta as i write...My path started with
Lee jay touching words of Understanding as a hand picks me up from my own Grief I thank you so much i was truly lost...

Then i hear Songs of great will and power for this friend would not go untold and i listen very close and Gretta touched my heart
as all the love was given to My Hero the great Mr. Rufus as i find myself telling a story as i see from within my Heart as i just may
bring peace. My friend has taught me to look close at a singlle moment intime and bring meaning so much could be lost as i share this
with LS and Friends yes i have found dear caring friends on this site and i have strength once more to tell stories of the Great Warriors
that walk....And i smile for my friend sits by my side;)

I find myself running from my own grief as i have spoken for a friend that walks by my side in the shadows of the light
as snow falls without my friend as my shadow stands alone.... So easy to miss the meaning of words when there not
your own... So i ask others to see through your friends eyes and what they see in a day with a special friend in a park in a ...

So Bobbie i would like to say this i wish i had a song bird that will sing to me hold my thoughts and give me strength as we take flight...
so i might speak again Jeanne your heart may pale in comparison to your Voice as sometimes a friend just needs you to listen in a difficult time...
Attached Image

This is the line i may have crossed i just wish to sit with my friend and watch the sun set so a storie can be told that will
not steal my breath...
Attached Image

Bobbie and my dear friend Trevor i wish i had more words sometimes you need to open your Heart...
Can you Hear the Song Birds this one only sings for you.

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Aug 20 2012, 09:19 AM
Post #73

Dear Trevor,

WE have been invited to listen to our very own Song Bird by a very special friend! Let's do it! Even though Fall is approaching and many birdies are taking flight to warmer places, I really admire those that say behind and brave cold, hunger, lack of water and or shelter. They keep hopping around, ever so hopeful and just sure that their next meal is just around the corner. Actually, I tell as many as I can to go to Mr. Ralph's house - he has many, many feeders for all the animals and, warm running water in the winter and plenty of shelter for all.

I didn't write this weekend as I was very busy, thus extremely tired. But I am glad that I could visit Uncle Mark because he is so very sick. I showed him that he and I are together on the same bracelet that a good friend sent to me and he was amazed! I tried to give it to him, but he's a guy......... Then, Olivia and Ben......Miss Tornado and little hugger bugger! Grandchildren are wonderful!

I hope you had a great weekend with all your friends! You make them so easily and they are friends forever. Gretta (a relative), Hermy, Mickey, Silas, Tucker, Gino, Gina. Peanut, Muppie......the list goes on and on. I wish you could, once again, teach me how to do that. I used to be very good at that, but everything got taken from mommy with very little, if anything, returned. I ran out........ except for the real friends on LS. Sharing my current illness challenge has brought some of them back, but most are filled with words only. Nothing behind the cliche phrases. Can't even get a religious man to meet with me! Is that a great lesson of it's own? I never thought of it that way, until just now. O, Trevor, you are one clever boy! Of course, you always were. Even in your worst hours you knew how to get to mommy and tell her what was going on.

I love you, my Trevor Forever! I just can't say it enough. But I get many times during each day and try to take advantage of as many as possible. You do know that when I tell Dreamer and Kelley that I love them, you are included in that LOVE, too.

Have a beautiful day, honey. I will check in with you later today, OK?

XOmommyXO

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 21 2012, 06:22 AM
Post #74

Hi Trevor-forever

I love you ... forever. Words are few but thoughts and prayers are many. Have a heavenly day! And ..... send down some rays to your mom, OK?

Aunt Jeannie

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Aug 21 2012, 08:56 PM
Post #75

Dearest Trevor,

I miss you so badly right now that I don't know quite what to do. Should I cry? That won't bring you back. Should I scream? Wake the neighbors and scare daddy. I try to bring a picture of you to mind, but only get snippets of your incredibly soft, soft hair, so curly and so clean. I cannot see your face, but can get a glimpse of your paw - always in my hand. We held onto each other through thick and thin. The two people we knew we could trust were each other. that's it.

Trevor, I have to have a test tomorrow afternoon that will tell the doctor (and me) if there is more cancer in my body than we thought. It is a long and arduous (physically challenging) test and I am nowhere near certain that the results will be negative. Not too much, in my body, has been positive lately and I have no reason to think this will be, either. Mommy is scared, really scared. And, right now, YOU are the only place I can go to feel safe at all. I don't know how to explain it to other people, but I know deep in my heart that you understand completely for you have been in the same spot. That is why I can share all of this with you - even at the expense of others not understanding why or how. It just is. I just wish to God that I could find your little bundle of hair so that I could touch it briefly and gather strength from you. Even my locket is all tangled up and has to go to a jewelry store to be fixed, so I have NO part of you right with me all the time. I must sound like a huge cry baby, even a scaredy cat, especially for my age. But, again, It just is. I can ask you to send me some courage and love, but you already do that all the time. And I don't feel I should ask for more yet. I know there will be times down the road when I will need you and all your friends and brothers (& cousin) to send strength, courage, fortitude, etc. down this way.

For now, my sweet, sweet boy, just know that I love you with every fiber of my being, every beat of my heart and every breath that I take. Listen to the Bird's song tonight, for me, while I try to sleep. Then you can sing it to me in the morning. What I wouldn't give to be able to hug you one more time, my precious one. But, again, not if it meant you would be in even one second's worth of pain. Let mommy take that pain right now, that sorrow that pierces her heart. For I know that, one day, we will be together forever and ever. What joy that will be! For you and me and daddy and all your brothers and cousins and friends......................................

I LOVE YOU, MY TREVOR! wub.gif
XOmommyXO

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Aug 22 2012, 12:01 PM
Post #76

Member No.: 7,071

Hi Sweet Trevor, wub.gif

I want to say I still love you and I'm remembering you and Mickey today, the 22nd.

Here is an Angel of Peace, Love, and Understanding I want you and I to send your mommy. We're sending lots of prayers too.

Love you all!

LoveMyMickey

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 22 2012, 02:29 PM
Post #77

Hello Trevor Forever

Have your mom show you the picture of the Bobbie protectors (that's you mom's name, in case you didn't know). We will all make it through this dark place and again come into the light. You are the promise.

Aunt Jeanne

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Aug 22 2012, 08:15 PM
Post #78

Dearest Trevor,

Please thank Auntie LoveMyMickey for the beautiful angel of Love. She will definitely help. And thank Auntie Jeannie for her bobbie Protectors.

Right now I know exactly how you felt when left alone or when waking up during the night in pain before waking me up. I'm so sorry that you ever had to go through that. Please forgive your mom, OK?

I LOVE YOU, MY TREVOR! wub.gif
XOmommyXO

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 23 2012, 06:46 AM
Post #79

Hi Trevor

Time to get your Musketeer suit on and start slinging your sword around! The big sadness has hit your mom and WE'RE not going to let it get her, are we? Whoosh - atta boy, cut that sadness in tiny pieces. Whoa ... look at all those heavenly doggies and bunnies and all kinds of other animals up there with you who suddently have swords ... oh ... and look at those Boxers with those boxing gloves on their paws. We're marching, Animal Army, we're marching!

XOXO Aunt Jeannie and Rufus XOXO

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 23 2012, 03:36 PM
Post #80

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Bobbie, stopping by to say hello and to get caught up on all your beautiful love letters to your beloved Trevor. I am wondering how your test went yesterday and if you have the results back. I am so sorry, Bobbie, that you are having to go through this medical crisis. Please know you are frequently in my thoughts and prayers every day, my friend, and that I am here for you, with you, and beside you through every step of your journey - - offering my support along with your beloved Trevor.

I hope today is treating you kindly, and that you will have a very peaceful evening blessed with your beloved Trevor's sweet Living Spirit to comfort you. Thank you for sharing your beloved Trevor with us, Bobbie.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:59 PM