25 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 6 Months Ago...my Sweet Mickey
LoveMyMickey
post Sep 30 2011, 12:15 PM
Post #21

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,071

Gretta's Mom and Leejaye....Thank you so much for your prayers and getting all our spirit animals together to watch over little Concheta. I got an email a few minutes ago from her mom saying she was back home, still groggy, but giving lots of kisses.....The vet said the tumor was small and he didn't see any more cells, and the biopsy results will be back next week.......

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 30 2011, 05:35 PM
Post #22

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, LoveMyMickey, just getting caught up on your news and am so glad to know that little Concehta's surgery went well and that she is home with her mom recovering nicely. I am so hoping that the biopsy will show that the tumor was merely a benign cyst. If it shows anything else it is so wonderful that Concheta's mom caught this lump so early. Please keep us posted as to how things go.

Hope today is being kind to you, my friend, and please know I always look forward to sharing your news. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Oct 5 2011, 05:57 PM
Post #23

Thank you moon_beam.....I got an email from little Conchetta's forever mom this afternoon. She said the vet called and said the tumor was NOT malignant!

I have tears of joy and happiness. I asked my Spirit Dog Mickey to watch over her and he did, plus everybody's prayers. I want to thank everybody who said a prayer for her......We plan to keep sponsoring her as long as we can.

LoveMyMickey

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Oct 5 2011, 07:01 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 7,067

Halleluia!

Mickey the Spirit Dog and all the other fur babies and all the people who prayed for Conchetta - we were all heard by our Maker - and she is OK! I cannot tell you how exceptional I think your generousity is in helping Conchetta's mom bear the expenses of adopting her. You'll have all KINDS of feathers, fur, scales, and any other coverings in your heavenly crown!

Say a little prayer for me, too, please. Gretta's six-month angel-versary is coming up in 5 days.

Thank you for all the help and friendship over the past half year, LoveMy Mickey. It's been a real blessing to meet you.

In love,

Gretta's mom

+Quote Post
leejaye
post Oct 6 2011, 02:48 AM
Post #25

Member No.: 7,103

Dear LoveMyMickey, Hurrah for Conchetta!! I am so very glad her results came back and were good - this little girl is so blessed to have you as a godmother, I bet that little Mickey is rallying the angels to look out for her too! Thanks for letting us know how she is going, Leejaye

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Oct 6 2011, 12:41 PM
Post #26

Dear Gretta's Mom and Leejaye...I thank you both for your kind words......

Gretta's Mom...I want to thank you also for your help and friendship and I will say a big prayer for you. The angel-versaries are the saddest times. I really don't look forward to Christmas this year.

Leejaye...I also want to thank you for your help and friendship these past few months. You are in my thoughts and prayers too.

Hugs,

LoveMyMickey

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 6 2011, 03:51 PM
Post #27

Forum Moderator

Hi, LoveMyMickey, just being able to get caught up on your wonderful news about Conchetta. I am so o o happy that she is home and recovering from her surgery - - and that the results are benign!!! This is a blessing. I am so happy for you and Conchetta's mom.

I hope today is being kind to you, my friend. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and always look forward to knowing how you and Conchetta are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Mickey.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Oct 22 2011, 11:06 AM
Post #28

Thank you moon_beam. Conchetta and her forever mom are doing well. We want to help them as long as we can.

My Sweet Angel Mickey:

It has been 8 months today since you left us to be with the angels. It seems so much longer and yet it seems like only yesterday. I have been cleaning my computer room and setting up my new computer this week. I found little crumbs of mini Butterfinger candy bars where you and I would share one each evening while I was on the computer........I have been putting some of your small pictures in little frames and I have lots of others scattered on a table where I can easily see them.

Oh, my sweet Mickey, your daddy and I miss you so much, and we still hear your little noises and feel your spirit. The song "If I Could Turn Back Time" has been going through my mind today. I wish I could turn back time so I could kiss your sweet little silky head and hold you in my lap. But then it would be so hard to let you go again.

We love you and miss you so much, Sweet Angel Mickey.

'Til we meet again....Mommy and Daddy..XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Oct 22 2011, 04:01 PM
Post #29

Member No.: 7,067

Hello LoveMyMickey

Eight months is both a very long time - when every day you're missing your soul's other half - and a short time - it seems like only yesterday that that beautiful being was walking beside you.

Thank you SO much for your love and friendship. It's meant a lot to me as we both travel this lonesome road they call grief.

BUT ............ we WILL be reunited ...........what a glorious day that will be. Time will be no more. Love will be as always.

Thank you again, LMM

Gretta's mom

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 22 2011, 05:39 PM
Post #30

Member No.: 6,946

LoveMyMickey

Angelversaries are always the hardest. Just know that our fur tribe keep both him and you in our thoughts and prayers. It's a nice tribute that you are able to put out so many pictures. I only wish I'd had more of Tom. Take care friend.

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 22 2011, 08:52 PM
Post #31

Forum Moderator

Hi, LoveMyMickey, thank you so much for sharing your and your beloved Mickey's 8 month angel-versary with us, and his sweet picture. I know looking at pictures is not the same as looking into his eyes and face, holding his face in your hands - - but the pictures that you treasure of him are always in his heart and he is sharing your treasured memories right along with you.

I hope today has been kind to you, my friend, and that you are having a peaceful evening blessed with your beloved Mickey's sweet Living Spirit to comfort you. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Mickey.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
leejaye
post Oct 23 2011, 11:55 PM
Post #32

Dear LoveMyMickey, Sending you my hugest hugs my friend, thankyou for sharing another picture of your gorgeous boy - you are right, as much as we long for one more minute with our angel, how would we ever let them go again? I hope the world is kind to you today, please know I am thinking of you and your family and that Angel Mickey, Leejaye

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Oct 29 2011, 06:39 PM
Post #33

My friends, thank you for your kind words......

To My Sweet Angel Mickey:

Today was my birthday, the first one without you for the last 10 years. But I am so grateful for the 10 birthdays I did have with you and I know your Sweet Living Spirit was here with me today. Your daddy ordered me a big ole pizza and some chicken strips. I know you would have loved the chicken and I missed giving you some of my ice cream. Daddy also gave me an angel wing necklace shaped like a heart with a little dangling paw in the middle, in memory of you.
My sweet boy, I know you wanted my birthday to be happy, but I miss you so much that I can't hold back the tears.
So until later, my baby boy, remember "I will always love you".

XOXOMommyXOXO

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 29 2011, 07:32 PM
Post #34

Member No.: 6,946

LoveMyMickey HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I didn't know yours was so close to mine. My bad. Enjoy the pizza and chicken, sounds like a nice combo. And the necklace sounds beautiful. Thinking that your Mickey and my Thomas are looking out for us makes me smile. I'm sure they have gotten to know each other and are good friends. I always did say Tom was part dog wink.gif Again, enjoy your B-Day and know that Mickey is looking down on you with a heart filled with love for his mom.

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Oct 30 2011, 12:01 PM
Post #35

Thank you for the birthday greetings, Tracy. That's okay, you had no way of knowing when my birthday was. I had a good day, but emotional......You said Tom thought he was part dog, a lot of times we would say Mickey was part cat. Like you said, I'm sure they are good friends and looking out for us.

Thanks again,

LoveMyMickey

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 30 2011, 12:14 PM
Post #36

Forum Moderator

Hi, LoveMyMickey, just being able to get caught up on your news. Thank you so very much for sharing your and your beloved Mickey's angel-versary with us - - this one being your birthday. How sweet of your husband to give you such a beautiful gift - - the necklace with a paw insert. I know you will be wearing this close to your heart always.

I hope today is being kind to you, my friend. Thank you so much for the blessing of your friendship, LoveMyMickey, and for honoring us by sharing your beloved Mickey with us. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, my friend, and always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Mickey.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
leejaye
post Nov 6 2011, 10:01 PM
Post #37

Dear LoveMyMickey, It's dreadfully belated but Purszi and I send you Birthday Wishes and send some cake and flowers! I know how much you miss that Angel Mickey - I hope you can find some comfort in kowing he was right there helping your husband choose that beautiful necklace and enjoying the chicken and icecream as much as he always did, hope you have a moment of peace today, huge hugs my friend, leejaye

Attached Image

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Nov 10 2011, 07:32 PM
Post #38

Thank you my friends, moon_beam and leejaye.....

Leejaye and Purszi, thank you for the beautiful picture, cake, and flowers. Don't worry about it being late, I was late seeing it. Mr. Purszival is such a beautiful cat.

Yes, I believe Mickey was sharing my birthday. We still hear things that sound like him. I heard a little clicking sound last night, sounded like his toenails on the hardwood. I do miss his sweet little face looking up at me when he wanted that something special to eat.

Thank you ALL for your friendship.

LoveMyMickey

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Nov 22 2011, 12:51 PM
Post #39

Attached ImageMy Sweet Little Angel Mickey...(this is very hard to write)....It has been exactly 9 months ago today since the Angels called you home. It seems like you have been gone forever, but yet it seems like only yesterday that I was looking into your sweet face....I don't know what stage of grief I'm in, all I know is I still get tears in my eyes every day. Some days all I want to do is look at your pictures on my computer, makes me feel like I have had a visit with you. Your big mattress bed with toys is still laying on our bedroom floor. We still say goodnight to you every night while looking at your pic on my cell phone.

My Sweet Boy, this will be our first Thanksgiving without you. I remember giving you little bites of turkey that you really enjoyed and of course your ice cream. I remember how you loved half frozen broccoli. I would get it out of the freezer, thaw it out a little so it would still be a little crunchy. You would look up at me at the kitchen cabinet with those pretty bright eyes and I would give you some little bites.......I don't think I will be able to eat much this year.

Sweet Boy, I won't say, "I hope you have lots of turkey up there" because the turkeys up there might have been somebody's pet. Anyway I hope you and all your angel friends have lots of treats and fun playtime.

Sweet Mickey, your daddy and I love you and miss you more each day.

XOXOXOMama and DaddyXOXOXO

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 22 2011, 04:33 PM
Post #40

Forum Moderator

Hi, LoveMyMickey, thank you so very much for sharing your and your beloved Mickey's angel-versary with us. The holidays can be very challenging as they are yet another reminder that our beloved companions are sharing these special occasions with us from their heavenly home. I hope you will feel your beloved Mickey's sweet Living Spirit close to you letting you know that he is with you now as he always will be. He is saying, "yes mom I remember how special it was getting those yummy holiday treats - - thank you so o o o much." Whatever you may fix for your Thanksgiving dinner, please know the aroma of your dinner will drifting upward to your beloved Mickey and he'll be saying, "gosh mom, that smells so o oo o good. Enjoy, mom!!!"

I hope today is treating you kindly, my friend. Thank you for sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Mickey with us. Thank you for the blessing of your friendship, LoveMyMickey. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and always look forward to sharing with you how you're doing, and your treasured memories of your beloved Mickey.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post

25 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:36 AM