Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Three Years This Christmas
Little Miss Audr...
post Jan 3 2013, 04:09 AM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,289

I celebrated Christmas Day without my Audrey for the third year this year. I've had cats all my life, and I've seen them pass and mourned them, but never like this one. Audrey was a beautiful black and white little cat who died of lymphoma at nine years old. I had to put her down on Christmas morning. The whole event still seems like it happened yesterday. Her picture is still on my desktop, and I see her every day, but I guess Christmastime is just really hard on me. My son lives with my husband and me, and we have come to love his young cats, but the hole in my heart for Audrey is still there. I guess I just miss you, dearest star.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jan 4 2013, 09:31 PM
Post #2

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,067

Hello Audrey's mom

What a heartbreak to have to say goodbye to your soul-mate on a day when the entire nation (maybe the whole world) is celebrating! On Christmas a Savior came into the world, and on Christmas a miracle cat was born into the perfect World. As long as you live on earth, Audrey's mom, your heart will have a hole in it - the piece of your heart that Audrey carries with her. And even though she is living in the Perfect World, there is just the tiniest atom of wondering about someone who is missing, who is still in the "old house."

You must be a wonderful person to have been chosen by Miss Audrey!

Gretta' s mom
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:36 PM