Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Run Free My Big Boy
Robin623
post Sep 30 2012, 07:56 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,774

These pics are the last ones taken of our Buddee.

Our Buddee was tragedy killed yesterday afternoon he was hit by a van and died about a minute later, it was know ones falut.

we miss him so much, so run free our big boy.

Me and Buddee

Buddee and his treat

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jake'sGrandpa
post Oct 1 2012, 09:10 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 7,738

My condolences for the loss of your beloved Buddee. He certainly was a most beautiful boy. Take solace in the knowledge that he will be waiting faithfully at Heaven's Gate for you to join him there one day and be united with him forever.

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Nov 17 2012, 04:49 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 7,067

Dear Robin

How blessed you are having the beautiful Buddee as a family member. My heart is with you in his passing. Now he is in the Perfect World, wheree he sees, hears, touches, smells you just as before - except you, as humans, can't do the same. Someday - soon or late - he will give you a subtle signal to let you know the he is OK and that he and his pack of millions are awaiting your arrival with the biggest party ever held.

I know he's met my Gretta - the kindest chocolate lab who ever lived. She's been in the Perfect World for almost two years, s if Buddee has any questions, she'll be sure to help.

My tears are falling for you and Bddee's earthly family.

Gretta's mom

+Quote Post
missingmygranny
post Nov 18 2012, 02:00 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 7,727

Oh I'm so sorry! I am sure your precious Buddee is at the rainbow bridge. Very sorry for your loss!

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Nov 18 2012, 06:58 PM
Post #5

Your moniker

"Run free my big boy" goes straight to my heart. That's what I want for my Gretta (the kindest chocolate lab who ever lived), too. And what all of us want for our babies in the Perfect World.

Gretta's mom

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Nov 21 2012, 07:59 AM
Post #6

Hello Buddee's mom

Just got a word from my Gretta - She's made friends with Buddee and they are having, well, a Perfect Time in the perfect World. Trading stories about "My mom is the best."

My heart is with you.

Gretta's mom

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Nov 21 2012, 08:08 AM
Post #7

Hi again Buddee's mom
Here's a message I posted to a puppy's site on Death and Dying. His name is Benjamin and he has a very sad story, make much better at the last minute by a wonderful group of people called The Gentle Barn. Just wanted you to see it.
Gretta's mom

Hi Benji

How ar ya guy? Got a job for you little guy: hop on over to near the entrance to the perfect world and look up a new arrival named Buddee. He's a BEAUTIFUL brown and white dog with the softest fur imaginable. Show him the "ropes" - the best eats and treats, the warmest sleeping places, the coolest water, and funnest games and the softest beds. And let him know that his mom and dad miss him and their tears are filling a lake. Sometime, when Buddy is ready, maybe you can help him send a sign to them so they know he's OK.

Have a Perfect day!

Gretta's mom

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Dec 2 2012, 03:18 PM
Post #8

Hi Buddee in the Perfect World

Hi Buddee's mom. The title of your post together with the pictures of Buddee, especially the second one, go straight to my heart. I hope today treats you kindly.

Gretta's mom

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Dec 17 2012, 06:55 AM
Post #9

Hello Buddee's mom

Your bravery and love in choosing a title for your thread still brings tears to my eyes. You've said what every one of us wants to say to our dear soul-mates who have gone before us to the Perfect World.

Have the best day you can.

Buddee - You've got the best mom in the world.

retta's mom

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:47 AM