Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lost, What happened
Slandrum
post May 23 2012, 08:28 AM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,614

My dog went missing two days ago. He is a large hyper dog. There are no signs of him any where no neighbors have seen him. He hasn't been found on the side of the road and unless they kept him inside 24/7 we would escape, he climbed out of a 10 ft chain link fence at the vet, can vault a 5ft chain link fence and can climb out of a 6 ft privacy fence, there is no way to keep him in a fence. I started looking for him within an hour of letting him out of the house. He is six years old and we have had the same routine everyday. This time he has just disappeared. If someone stole him he would have just left Anyone have any clues of where to look or what might have happened to him. I am at a total loss.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 23 2012, 03:52 PM
Post #2

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Slandrum, please permit me to offer you my sincerest concerns about the disappearance of your precious companion. I know what it is like to have a companion go missing, and it is very distressing. You may want to contact the local shelters and vet hopsitals and boarding facilities. Let them know what happened and give them pictures of your companion to post on their bulletin boards. Put up posters in stores that will let you do so. Also, you may want to contact your local newspapers to place a "lost" notice, as well as contact the local news stations to place a notice on their public announcement forum.

Keep calling your companion and looking for him. I hope and pray that he will be returned to you safe and sound. Please know you and your precious companion are in my thoughts and prayers, Slandrum, and please let us know how things go.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:02 AM