Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 6 Months Ago...my Sweet Mickey
LoveMyMickey
post Aug 25 2015, 06:20 PM
Post #441

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,071

Moon_beam, Tracy, and Monique,

Thank you all for stopping by with your kind words and sharing Mickey's angelversary, also the butterflies.

Monique, now when I see a yellow butterfly, I will think of you.

God Bless,

LMM

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 7 2015, 12:40 PM
Post #442

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, LoveMyMickey, stopping by to wish you and your husband a pleasant Labor Day holiday. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits. I read in your post to Tom's Dad that the results of your second tests were fine. I'm sooo glad. I know your beloved Mickey is keeping a loving vigil over you. Please know you and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news as to how you both are doing, and your treasured memories of your beloved Mickey.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Sep 7 2015, 05:37 PM
Post #443

Hello moon_beam,

I hope you and Noah had a pleasant Labor Day too. We had a quiet one and as you know, I like quiet....I am thankful about my blood test and yes, I believe Mickey was watching over me.

The cats and kittens are doing fine. Socks gives the kittens the "evil eye" as if to say, "don't bother my food, go eat with Fluffy" and they do.

I hope you and Noah have a pleasant and cozy evening. You both are in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for stopping by.

God Bless.....

LoveMyMickey

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Sep 20 2015, 05:25 PM
Post #444

My Sweet Little Boy Mickey
wub.gif

Today would have been your 19th birthday.

I know you will have lots of heavenly toys, treats, and love.

Mommy and Daddy miss you and love you so much.

XO XO Mommy and Daddy XO XO

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Sep 21 2015, 07:57 AM
Post #445

Member No.: 7,067

Good morning, Our now moved up to Third Musketeer. One of the Musketeers has been kicked out of the group for some very ugly and cruel behavior as you know. But may we not concentrate on that.

Let us concentrate of Dreamer and Kelly and Mickey, the birthday boy, and all their beautiful cousins who are gathered together with Trevor's mom. That's such a large part of their happiness in the Perfect World, I am sure.

Thank you for your support and love for the Three Musketeers and their doggies for so many years and through so many tragedies. Some days it is hard to look through the veil of sadness and see the beauty in God's world.

But staying together here on this earth and knowing that there is a heaven awaiting us where we will be reunited with our loved ones, human and animal, gives us the hope and courage we need to live each day we have here on earth.

Thank you and God bless you, Love My Mickey.

Gretta and Rufus's mom

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Oct 7 2015, 06:42 PM
Post #446

Hello my Sweet Little Angel Mickey! wub.gif

Guess what mommy made today. I made some white cupcakes. I hadn't made any or used my mixer since you left us. You loved white or vanilla cake so much when I would make it. They turned out good. I wish we could have eaten one together.

I wish we could have given Gretta and Rufus's Mom a cupcake for her birthday. She is such a sweet person and we are so happy she has been able to see Dreamer and Kelly. And we hope and pray she gets to see them more often. We thank her for promoting me to third Musketeer and you and your sisters to mini-Musketeers.

My Little One, every so often I look at your pictures on my computer and get tears, and then I will come across one that will make me smile. I took so many pictures and I know you didn't like that old flash and I am sorry if it bothered you.

We love you and miss you more each day. You are our Special Angel.

Have a good night and "rest your little eyes" like your daddy used to say to you.

XOXO Mommy XOXO

P.S. Thank you for the butterflies. wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Oct 9 2015, 07:31 AM
Post #447

Member No.: 7,067

Good morning Musketeers

Six dogs and six people joined together in a circle of love. Let's make MoonBeam a Musketeer, too. She has helped EVERYONE on this site SO much, including us. She is kind and wise and always present. She must stay up 24 hours a day to help us.

Hooray for the newest Musketeer!

Gretta and Rufus's mom

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Oct 9 2015, 06:27 PM
Post #448

Hi Gretta and Rufus's Mom,

"Six dogs and six people joined together in a circle of love. Let's make MoonBeam a Musketeer, too. She has helped EVERYONE on this site SO much, including us. She is kind and wise and always present. She must stay up 24 hours a day to help us.

Hooray for the newest Musketeer!"

I absolutely agree! Moon-bean is the best! WELCOME new Musketeer, Moon-beam!

LMM

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Oct 29 2015, 06:28 PM
Post #449

My Sweet Little Boy Mickey, wub.gif

Just stopping by to let you know I am missing you so much today. It is my birthday and it's another birthday without you. I missed sharing my cupcakes and vanilla ice cream with you.

The years are passing by so quickly, but my tears and love for you will never stop.......Good night my Darling, go rest your little eyes as your daddy would say to you.

I love you more than all the stars in the sky.

XOXO Mommy XOXO wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 29 2015, 06:34 PM
Post #450

Member No.: 6,946

Happy Birthday LMM.

I'm sorry to hear it brought such painful memories sad.gif But I know that Angel Mickey is looking down on you with love and pride. I hope you had a good birthday otherwise, and that you, hubby, Socks, Fluffy, Blackie and Stryker are doing well. Blessings.

TTT

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Nov 29 2015, 06:29 PM
Post #451

Thank you Tracy!

Hello My Sweet Little Mickey! Another Thanksgiving without you, still breaks my heart. But we felt your presence here real strong this holiday. I know your little Spirit was with us.

Your daddy dreamed of butterflies the other night. He said there was a bunch of different colored ones all together like a flower. I guess you could say you sent daddy a bouquet of butterflies. smile.gif

You and your Guardian Angels watch over little Scarlet to keep her safe.

My Little One, we love you and miss you more each day. But we are so thankful you were given to us all those years.

XOXO Mommy XOXO

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Dec 8 2015, 07:35 PM
Post #452

Hello My Sweet Littlle Mickey, wub.gif

Mommy is so sad tonight so I will make this short. My Mommy passed away into Heaven yesterday morning. She was 97 yrs. old.
You remember a few years ago we would go to her house and take her some Ky. Fried Chicken and we would all eat.

Anyway welcome her into The Perfect World. Jump in her lap and say "Hi Grannie!' I see where Sir Tom's angel-versary is today. Invite him to go and meet her, because she loved kitties too.

I must go now and get some rest. Tomorrow will be a very sad day. God Bless us all!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! wub.gif

XOXO MOMMY XOXO

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 13 2015, 12:21 PM
Post #453

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, LoveMyMickey, please permit me to add my sincerest sympathies in the physical loss of your beloved mother. I know how difficult it is to lose someone we love - - whoever the life form - - in a tragic way. To lose someone we love at any time is difficult, but around the holidays our grief is intensified. Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers during this time of great sorrow.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Dec 13 2015, 05:23 PM
Post #454

Thank you moon-beam.

God Bless,

LoveMyMickey

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Dec 24 2015, 07:39 PM
Post #455

Well, My Sweet Little Mickey, another Christmas Eve has arrived without you. This is our 5th Christmas without you. We would always unwrap our presents on Christmas Eve. I have been looking at the many pictures I took of you opening your treats and toys. They make me smile and get tears at the same time.

So, My Darling Baby Boy, I know you will have another happy Christmas in heaven. Wish Jesus a Happy Birthday.

We're always thinking of you and loving you more every day. We miss you soooo much.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, My Litttle One,

Love and Kisses,

XOXO Mommy and Daddy XOXO

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 25 2015, 07:01 PM
Post #456

Hello LMM. I hope this finds you and yours having a peaceful Christmas.

This will be our 6th Christmas without Sir Thomas. So I can so empathize with how difficult this time of year can be without the physical presence of our beloved companions.

I know Angel Micky is up there with Angel Tom and all the others that have crossed the Bridge. They are forever in our hearts and souls. Wishing you all a blessed Christmas and New Year. TTFN

TTT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Jan 3 2016, 06:46 PM
Post #457

Hi Tracy......I hope you and furbabies had a happy Christmas and New Year's weekend. We had a quiet one which we like.
May you have many Blessings in the New Year!....LMM

My Dear Sweet Angel Mickey, wub.gif

Another new year has begun without you, the 5th one. Time probably doesn't mean anything where you are, but I believe you will always be happy basking in the glow of heavenly sunlight. I hope you and Angel Sir Tom enjoy those sunbeams and someday we will all join you.

We miss you and love you more each year. wub.gif

XOXO Mommy XOXO

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jan 4 2016, 06:52 PM
Post #458

Hi LMM.smile.gif

Glad to hear you folks had a nice quiet holiday. Thanks for the shout out for Sir Thomas up in Heaven with Angel Mickey. Blessings.

TTT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Feb 22 2016, 11:30 AM
Post #459

My Sweet Little Angel Mickey. wub.gif

It has been 5 years ago today since you went to be with the angels in God's Perfect Garden. We miss you and love you more each day, but we know you are in a better place. I wish we could turn back time for a little while, but we would have to let you go again and that would be heartbreaking. But I would give all the lottery money in the world just to hold you one more day.

Enjoy your beautiful home with all your friends and hopefully mommy and daddy will see you again. Keep sending us the beautiful Butterflies.

XOXO Mommy & Daddy XOXO wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Feb 22 2016, 07:26 PM
Post #460

Hello LMM.

Thank you for sharing your sweet boy's 5 year Angel-versary. Just had one of those not long ago. I'm sure he is smiling down on both of you his Forever Mom and Dad and the little waifs he helps you to watch over. Wishing you many butterflies. Blessings

TTT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post