IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Regarding Inappropriate Posting, all members please read!
LS Support
post Jul 28 2006, 01:56 PM
Post #1

Forum Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

we have had a bit of scuffle around here lately with inappropriate posting, bound to happen with the member numbers continuously growing.

i do NOT want to come across as autocratic or dictating, but if anyone posts anything that makes others upset, as owner of this board i have the right and will assert my right to remove the offending post and/or the offending member. this is regardless if the person feels it is their right to post as they choose. or if they feel negative posting will somehow make the person realize their wrong(s). or if they have one post or hundreds.

if someone disagrees that their post(s) are inappropriate and either asks to be removed from the site or says they will no longer visit the site, they will be suspended indefinitely. beyond that, they will be banned. unfortunately, the former has happened today, something i do not enjoy.

THIS IS A GRIEF BOARD, NOT A PLACE TO RAISE GUILT OR TO INCREASE A PERSON'S SADNESS.

i mean c'mon people, it is sort of scary that i even have to mention this (again and again smile.gif

with that said, i would like to thank my moderators for their continued support!

--------------------

click map

Visit Our Website

Support This Site

Pet Loss Blog

Pet Loss Books

While all people here help each other, there are
times where an advanced degree of help may be needed.

If at any time you feel overwhelmed or consumed
by grief, it is always best to seek professional help.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:10 PM