Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
moon_beam
post Oct 29 2019, 02:02 PM
Post #7041

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, cloudy damp 60-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you, your precious boys, and Anne had good quality family time on Sunday, and I know the waifs at your former residence are grateful for your continued provisions.

Yesterday was a very busy day. Started off the morning with yet another consult with the internet security techs regarding the security program. This past weekend I started developing a rash which was quite uncomfortable itch-wise, so I was able to get an appointment yesterday afternoon with my rheumatologist since all the meds I'm on are prescribed by her. She has referred me to a dermatologist - - that appointment is tomorrow afternoon, so I may not be able to post tomorrow. By the time I got home yesterday evening from the rheumatologist office I was really tired and needed to try to get comfortable from the itching. So that's why I wasn't able to get online yesterday. I'm fine otherwise. Sweet Buster has been here a couple of times already today - - not to stay long but checking in with me. He may come by later on for another visit.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 30 2019, 09:01 AM
Post #7042

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I hope your medical appointments go well today too. Glad to hear Buster stopped by and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

The less I say about my current job the better. But going to that welcome day thing yesterday for the new job at least gives me something to look forward to.

Tang and Tyler are slowly starting to get along better. Yesterday they even ate at the food bowls together w/o fighting. Not much else to report. I'll have to post before I go to work now rather than after with this evening schedule.

I hope you will have a good day and a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 31 2019, 01:20 PM
Post #7043

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes rainy gusty windy 70-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad you are looking forward to your new job come 11/11. I know that seems far away right now but hopefully you just have one more week to get through. The focus is getting a paycheck to help keep you, Anne, and your precious boys as financially solvent as possible. Please let us know how things go.

I saw the dermatologist yesterday. He strongly believes the rash is being caused by an adverse reaction to the remicade infusions. He told me to "take a double dose of Claritin about 3 to 4 hours prior to my infusion and then take a double dose of Benadryl about 30 minutes prior to the infusion - - and see if that works." That's precisely how he worded it. I have emailed my rheumatologist letting her know I don't feel completely comfortable doing this because of the serious potential side effects of mixing two different types of antihistamines and / or the potential of an overdose. I really don't want to end up in the ER attached to life support. So I'm waiting to hear back from my rheumatologist, and the good news is I have until 12/5 to get this settled. I left here at 12:30 p.m. and didn't get back until close to 6 p.m.. By then I was very tired and had a humongous headache from driving in the rain and the traffic, etc.. So I thank you for your patience in my writing to you.

I tried installing my Canon printer on the W10 computer this morning but failed miserably. Buster's dad came over and gave it a try as he is more technology savvy and he couldn't get W10 to acknowledge the W10 drivers either. This does not entirely surprise me, although I wish it had. So I purchased a new Canon printer that was on sale and it should be delivered some time next week at the latest. In the meantime I can print using my lap top, which is what I've doing for 3 weeks now. Sweet Buster has been by a couple of times today to say hello but hasn't stayed long. Perhaps he will be back later on this afternoon.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 2 2019, 01:44 PM
Post #7044

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly 50-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

It's been a couple of days since you last posted. I hope it's only because of your current work schedule. Look forward to sharing your news whenever possible.

Both today and yesterday have been busy with working on my W10 computer. Apparently the tech did not check the system for any applicable updates to Windows or Dell drivers - - so I have been struggling my way through that. Finally got the contraption to recognize my AVG internet security as the primary instead of Windows security. I opened my new WordPerfect program today to check it out - - open documents, save updates to documents, etc.. It wouldn't let me save any documents. Kept getting a hate message telling me I had no rights to do that. So I chatted with a Corel rep online. I had to go into my AVG program to "allow" WordPerfect to function. I am soooo not technology oriented. I'm glad I still have this W7 lap top to keep me sane while I work through the transitions. I'll have my new Canon laser printer on Monday so I'll be working on getting that installed and running on the W10 computer. I truly hope this is the LAST update I have to go through in my lifetime. And I have already reset the clocks to Standard Time so that I won't have that to deal with later on. Sweet Buster has visited me frequently and is here with me now as I'm writing to you.

Tracy, I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 3 2019, 05:43 PM
Post #7045

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (54) greetings to you. I hope you are well. I'm sorry to hear about the rash and hope you will get the relief you're seeking. Also sorry about the printer and am hoping that gets resolved soon too. I hope Buster and Bonnie are doing OK as well.

I have not posted for a few days as I have been feeling the effects of walking to work and pulling an 8 hour shift in a convenience store. Last night Anne fed the waifs at the old place herself before coming to get me from work as it's just across the street. I called in sick today because I was so tired I was feeling dizzy and ill. I was off anyway tomorrow. This just leaves Tues-Thu and I can quit thankfully huh.gif Anne got her HSA funded today so thankfully the rent won't be late.

Tang and Tyler continue their struggle toward getting along but are getting there. I'm seeing more and more of them eating out of the separate food bowls together w/o Tyler tackling Tang for the food. I think he's finally realizing he's in a safe place and doesn't have to "compete" for anything anymore.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 4 2019, 03:28 PM
Post #7046

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly 50-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry you weren't feeling well and you did the right thing in staying home to get your strength back. I must confess I was a bit concerned about you walking almost 3 miles to work, my friend. I'm very thrilled you'll be able to quit this job at the end of the week. You have accomplished your goal of having income while you and Anne anticipate beginning your new jobs on 11/11. When will Anne give her notice at McKesson? I'm glad she was able to provision the waifs at your previous residence, and I know they appreciate your and Anne's continued loving care on their behalf.

Yesterday was a quiet day here as Sundays are deliberately planned to be. Today has been busy with the ongoing task of getting my W10 computer configured to working satisfactorily. I figured out how to make the icons and viewing larger through the control panel's "apearance" format. I have gotten my address book entered into my WordPerfect program and email addresses entered into Thunderbird. AND - - I have my HP color printer installed as well - - without any hassles!!!! YEA!!!!!! I could not believe how easy it was to install that printer. YEA!!!! I checked on the delivery of my new Canon printer - - it's been delayed until tomorrow. That's quite alright - - I have moved the current Canon printer over to the table I'm using with my lap top which makes it more convenient to print from my lap top. Sweet Buster has been by several times today. A few minutes ago he brought a little mouse inside as a snack. I collected it in the dustpan, put it out on the walkway to the door, and then showed Buster where it was. He had his snack outside. He is such a sweet boy.

Again, my friend, I hope you're feeling better and am so very glad you only have 4 days to get through this week with your job at Star Mart. As always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 4 2019, 06:09 PM
Post #7047

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (60) greetings to you. I hope you're doing well. I hope you other printer arrives soon and functions as well as the one you have now. Glad to hear Buster has been by and hoping he and Bonnie are doing OK.

I have 3 more days of this hell job so posting may be sporadic at best (if at all) I got the call about the job and I have my desired shift of 10:30-7:30 (days) Anne got the call too at work but has been playing phone tag ever since. I hope she gets the same shift. Her HSA posted early so we won't have to be late on the rent.

Tyler and Tang are continuing to work toward getting along which makes me glad. I'm getting ready to see to their needs as well as the local waifs.

As always, I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 5 2019, 04:56 PM
Post #7048

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunset cool-ish 60-ish Tuesday evening greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I can imagine today and the next two days will seem unending, but you're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and am keeping you and Anne in my thoughts and prayers that your new jobs will be good ones for you. Please let us know how things go.

Today has been busy with the ongoing process of getting my W10 computer set up, configured, etc.. I got the new Canon printer today and have that installed. I like my old printer better - - it's much less complicated to operate but I suppose in time I'll adjust to the new printer. I was hoping I could recycle the old printer through Canon but they don't do that. So I guess I'll be taking my old printer to the E-cycle event next fall. It's still a perfectly good printer - - it just doesn't work with the new technology which I guess makes it useless. Sweet Buster has been by a few times to say hello but not to stay for any length of time. I guess he's trying to get in as much sunbeam time as possible now that the daylight hours are shorter.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, Fluffy, Ferdinand, Socks, Tabby, Tyke, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cooling autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 5 2019, 06:52 PM
Post #7049

Hello moon_beam. Sometimes rainy and cool (49) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Sorry to hear the new printer is not as user friendly as the old one and I am hoping you will get the hang of it soon. Glad to hear Buster stopped by even if it was briefly. I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Given the rain this morning and my still tired old bones, I did some number crunching. Since Five Star held back a week, I will be getting checks through next week and the first one for the new job the week after that. Basically no gaps except for a few days (Five Star pays Tues-Wed) That being the case, I decided walking almost 3 miles to work for 3 days in bad weather was not a good idea and turned in my stuff. I hope it doesn't turn out to be a mistake unsure.gif

Tang and Tyler are doing OK and have been quiet most of the day, more or less. They have had their milk and I have put the waif food out. I will give Tang his shot and both their treats later.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 6 2019, 12:39 PM
Post #7050

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 60-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

In a way I'm glad you have stopped your job at Five Star. I know what it's like to have to decide between a paying job and one's health. Every time I have chosen my health over money because my health was being severely impacted by the job I was doing - - and as you know so well in your personal experience no amount of money can make up for the physical and emotional torment of an unhealthy employment situation. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that you, Anne, and your precious boys will be financially sound through the time you have to wait for your paychecks to begin with your new jobs. Please let us know how things go.

Speaking of Anne - - I have been wanting to ask you this question for awhile but haven't wanted to pry - - but I'm going to ask my question and you and Anne can decide how you want to answer me - - e.g., tell me to mind my own business, or if you'd prefer answer me via personal email. I would like to know Anne's last name so that I can include her name in the address of cards I send to you. You are a family and I don't want her to feel slighted. It's up to you and Anne to decide how you want to answer me - - I will most certainly respect your response.

Today was errand day - - pharmacy to pick up a refill for my fosamax and a grocery run to the local Food Lion. It took me about an hour and a half to get through my grocery list including check out. I'm so glad that's done for now. Got back around 11:30 a.m.. Haven't seen sweet Buster yet today but hope he'll stop by sometime this afternoon.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 6 2019, 06:02 PM
Post #7051

Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Sorry Buster hasn't been by by hope he does soon. I also hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

I sent you Anne's last name in a PM on here for security. Thank you for thinking of her. It's been a pretty slow day around here. Had to break up a few spats between Tang and Tyler but nothing lock up worthy at least.

Soon I will begin the process of taking care of their needs as well as the local waifs. I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 7 2019, 02:42 PM
Post #7052

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy chilly 50-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang. sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you well in health and in good spirits.

I'm so glad you're having this quality family time with your precious boys before you start your new job on 11/11. I know it would be even better if Anne was able to be there with you. I hope this will be her last week at McKesson so that you'll have a few days together before you start your new jobs. Please let us know how things go.

Today I worked on personalizing my email set up with Thunderbird. In the process I inadvertently selected an option that showed the "message source" in the header of emails - - which meant that the printer would print out the message source garbage before the email. It took me 2 hours to figure out how to "hide" the message source so that the emails would print out normally. I have NO IDEA how I managed to change the email headers but I'm ever so grateful that I figured out how to change it - - which at this moment in time I can't remember how I did it. The good news is that my emails print out normally again. I figured out a major difference between my new Canon printer and my old one - - my old printer has a "bypass" tray that I could use for envelopes. The new printer doesn't have this feature - - so every time I need to print an envelope now I have to take out the paper from the paper tray, insert the envelope, print the envelope, then reload the paper tray with paper. The printer is big enough that a bypass tray feature could have been included with it. Oh well - - such is life. If all problems had the simple solution of replacing paper with envelopes, and vice versa, what a wonderful life things would be. Sweet Buster is here visiting with me as I'm writing to you. He always helps to bring a smile to my day.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 7 2019, 06:08 PM
Post #7053

Hello moon_beam. Rainy and cold (38) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Sorry to hear you had trouble with your email, but glad you figured it out. Glad to hear Buster came by and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Speaking of tech issues. The other night I left my tablet on the ground with the case open and I think one of us stepped on it ohmy.gif causing pressure damage to the bottom of the screen where all the screen controls are. Anne found a close out deal on Amazon for one that's actually newer and better for 35.00 (normally 70.00) and I've been working to figure it out. The only thing I don't like about it is it plugs in at the top with only a USB and had to install a sound booster app. I uninstalled a bunch of stuff on the old one and will use it still for Pandora when I'm in the shower as it does have good rich sound with the speaker I bought to go with that one. But I really like the new one over all though biggrin.gif

Not much to report here. Not as many fights today except a little while ago when they both wanted attention (sigh) Soon it will be time to see to my boy's needs and those of the local waifs.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 8 2019, 02:19 PM
Post #7054

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 40-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

That was a revolting development with your phone - - an extra expense that you didn't need right now but am so glad Anne found one that was on sale on Amazon. I applaud you at being able to understand a smart phone, my friend. I hope you're able to enjoy your new phone for many years to come. I'm hoping today is Anne's last day with McKesson so that the both of you can enjoy some quality family time before you begin your new jobs next week - - finally at last!!! Please let us know how things go.

Have been working on my shred box today which was to the overflowing point. Had to let the shredder cool down a couple of times before I could finish the job but the box is empty now. Sweet Buster came by for a visit and stayed long enough to take a nap in the chair in the living room area while I worked on the shredding project. He left a few minutes ago to do his afternoon rounds - - he may come again for another visit later on.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 8 2019, 07:11 PM
Post #7055

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold (33) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster came by and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.
It wasn't a phone, it was my tablet (WI-FI only) I still have a flip phone for my cell. But it was a good deal that came at a good time. Anne's last day was yesterday apparently as she didn't feel well this morning and it was so cold outside. She still has to turn in her badge and get her candy dish though.

Tang and Tyler liked having us both home today and we found a free on Prime Rifftrax on some Kansas City clown Christmas show from 1966. Delightfully bad.

Not much else happening here. I already put food out for the local waifs as I saw Tabby and Tyke milling about the bushes. I don't think they're used to it getting dark so early. Tyler and Tang have had their milk and the treats and Tang's shot will come later.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 9 2019, 01:49 PM
Post #7056

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, now sunny breezy chilly 40-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry Anne wasn't feeling well yesterday, but am glad you and Anne are being able to have these next few days to have quality family time together with your precious boys before you begin your new jobs. I hope Anne is feeling better.

The new Canon printer requires separate toner and drum cartridges for it to operate - - which increases the cost of replacing them. The old printer's toner and drum were combined into one cartridge. This morning I was able to find an online vendor that sells the separate toner and drum cartridges for less money than what I would have to pay were they only available through Canon. So I can now begin setting aside funds each month so that I'll have the funds available when I need to purchase these cartridges. Sweet Buster has come by a couple of times today to say hello but not to stay. He's out making his neighborhood rounds as I'm writing to you. He may stop by for another visit later this afternoon.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 9 2019, 07:05 PM
Post #7057

Hello moon_beam. Clear and cool (45) Caturday greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I'm glad to hear you were able to find the printer cartridges a little cheaper online. Also glad to hear Buster came by albeit briefly and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Not much going on here today. We went to Walmart for our staples and a few thing for lunch and dinner. Anne found a whole bunch of Rifftrax she bought and DL years ago to her laptop and transferred them to DVD. They did the 1978 Star War Holiday Special that I remember from when I was 12. Even riffed Anne's comment was no wonder you don't like Star Wars (it was that bad, the commentary made it funny at least) laugh.gif Even the commercials were riffed.

Tyler and Tang are doing OK. The spats are are fewer and farther between. Tyler really is growing like a weed. He's like a gangly teenager now. they have had their milk and will get treats and Tang his shot later. Only Tyke was out there tonight, but rather vocal about his supper. So that's done for now.

I hope you've had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 10 2019, 01:53 PM
Post #7058

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny breezy 60-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had a good day yesterday out and about with errands, and am glad she found some Rifftrax that you could enjoy watching. It's always nice when you find bargains. I'm so glad you're enjoying these days until you begin your new jobs.

It's a quiet day here as usual for Sundays. Sweet Buster has been by a couple of times to visit but is enjoying the warm sunbeams today. He may come back for another visit later on.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 10 2019, 07:06 PM
Post #7059

Hello moon_beam. Clear and cool (58) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster stopped by and I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

We went to the old place to feed the waifs first thing this morning. No people, but no waifs either. Oh well, better luck next time. I hope they find the food OK.

From there we went to Dollar Tree and Kroger to round out the supplies for the week. Tomorrow we start the new jobs and I'm hoping it's what we are looking for. If nothing else, it will be nice for us both to be getting 18.00 per hour for a while. We can finally get caught up and also just in time for the holidays.

Tang and Tyler are doing OK for the most part. Tyler had to go into "jail" for a little while as he was being too rough with Tang. But that seems to be getting better as Tyler gets older. They have had their milk and the treats and Tang's shot will come later. Tabby and Tyke were already waiting outside, so I put their first round out.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 11 2019, 02:32 PM
Post #7060

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny very pleasant 60-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I, too, am hoping your and Anne's new jobs turn out to be good ones for both of you. I look forward to sharing your news as to how things go. And I can't help but chuckle at sweet Tyler needing a "time out" so that your precious Tang could have a few moments of peace from his rambunctious little brother. I do sooooo remember how it was with my beloved Eli and Noah, and needing to encourage the both of them to settle down for a few minutes - - particularly when Eli would have tufts of Noah's fur between his teeth. No damage done to Noah - - just from their over zealous play.

Worked on Christmas cards this morning - - can't believe it's only 6 weeks away. Since temps warmed up so nicely with bright sunbeams and a gentle breeze I was able to take a walk. It took me a little over an hour to do a 1.4 mile round trip walk but it felt so good to be out in the fresh air. The rest of the week is going to be cold so I really wanted to take advantage of the nice weather today. Sweet Buster has been by for a brief visit a couple of times today but not long enough to settle down to take a nap. Can't say as I blame him for wanting to be out in the warm sunbeams today. Perhaps he will come by later for another visit.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post

358 Pages V  « < 351 352 353 354 355 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:46 PM