3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Diamond
Aaron
post Nov 2 2010, 09:58 AM
Post #21

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,859

Thank you for sharing your memories with everyone. I hope that my wife and I will be able to look at pictures of our Reggie and smile and shed tears of happiness rather than tears of joy. Your Diamond was such a beautiful boy and I can tell you still love him greatly. I hope that you will continue to heal and remember how special the time was that you and he shared.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Diamond-Bear
post Dec 2 2010, 10:49 AM
Post #22

Member No.: 6,627

Hi, Turkeybutt!

Today, My Love, has been four months since I held you and felt your soft fur.

I really missed you this past Thanksgiving. I never realized how many things I did that revolved around you. I remember always getting up on Thanksgiving morning and calling out, "Turkeybutt," and you would come running.

I still called for you. I know you heard me and that you came to me in your own way.

I found a picture of my favorite "Thanksgiving Turkey."

I love you and miss you, Baby Bear!

Ganmom

Aaron,

Thank you for your kind words. Your Reggie is beautiful, as is Kylah.

I hope you and your wife are feeling better. You both will be able to look at pictures of Reggie, smile, and remember all the good and crazy times with each other.

Teresa
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Diamond
04/17/98 - 08/02/10
Soxie
04/18/98 - 04/21/12
You left paw prints on my heart!

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 2 2010, 05:27 PM
Post #23

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Teresa, thank you so much for sharing with us how you're doing, and your cherished memories of your precious Diamond. The holidays do bring to mind the "ones who are missing" - - and forever remembered.

Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, Teresa, and look forward to knowing how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Diamond-Bear
post Feb 2 2011, 10:37 AM
Post #24

Hi, Dimee-Rhymes.

Today marks six months since we said, "Goodbye." sad.gif

I think about you all of the time, and I still miss you every minute of every day. I suppose I always will.

I found a couple really adorable pictures of you as a kitten that I want to share with the wonderful and caring people on this forum. Once I get them scanned, I will post them.

I hope you are having fun playing at the Rainbow Bridge, and I hope you have made many friends. I love you always, Baby Boy.

Love,
Ganmom

--------------------
Diamond
04/17/98 - 08/02/10
Soxie
04/18/98 - 04/21/12

+Quote Post
Cheryl83
post Feb 2 2011, 12:55 PM
Post #25

Member No.: 6,508

Hi Teresa,

Thinking of you during your 6-month "anniversary." I remember this was a particulary difficult milestone for me, so I hope you're coping okay. Looking forward to seeing the kitty pics once you have them scanned.

Take care,
Cheryl x

--------------------
It broke our hearts to lose you, but you didn't go alone,
For parts of us went with you ... the day God called you home

My beautiful Angel, Daisy - I will love and miss you forever xx

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 2 2011, 04:04 PM
Post #26

Forum Moderator

Hi, Teresa, adding my sincerest thoughts of you on your anniversary. Like Cheryl, I know how difficult anniversaries can be, and I just want you to know you're not alone.

Teresa, thank you so much for sharing your precious Diamond with us, and we will look forward to sharing your pictures whenever possible. Please know you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Diamond-Bear
post Feb 2 2011, 08:11 PM
Post #27

Thank you Cheryl and moon_beam for your care and concern. Yes, I am finding today to be very difficult, but it helps to know that there are people who understand and have made it through the milestones.

I didn't get the kitten pictures scanned yet, but my boyfriend gave me a picture he took a few minutes before Diamond left this world...

I love you, Diamond!!!
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Diamond
04/17/98 - 08/02/10
Soxie
04/18/98 - 04/21/12

+Quote Post
Juturna
post Feb 2 2011, 10:16 PM
Post #28

Member No.: 6,981

Hi Teresa,

Your little Diamond had such beautiful intense green eyes. Missing our animal companions is especially hard on anniversaries. Please accept my sincerest sympathy.

With hugs and peace,
Juturna

+Quote Post
Diamond-Bear
post Apr 2 2011, 10:15 PM
Post #29

Hi, Sweet Baby Boy.

Today is eight months since I was last with your physical body. I miss you so, so much. I don't feel like the emptiness will ever go away, and I know I am going to feel your loss even more in just a couple of weeks since your birthday is coming up.

It is a small comfort to be able to look at pictures of your adorable little face.

I finally got a couple of your kitten pictures scanned so I can share them with the nice people here.

Missing you always...

Love,
Ganmom

Juturna,

I hope you are well. Thank you for your sympathy. Yes, he did have beautiful, intense green eyes!

Hugs,
Teresa
Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------
Diamond
04/17/98 - 08/02/10
Soxie
04/18/98 - 04/21/12

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Apr 3 2011, 10:09 AM
Post #30

Forum Moderator

Hi, Teresa, thank you so much for sharing with us how you're doing, and these WONDERFUL pictures of your precious babies. The "angel-versaries" are a challenge, sometimes more than others, because our hearts always have an empty place - - the part that our beloved companion takes with them to have a part of us with them in heaven's perfect garden. There is no substitute for having their precious sweet physical bodies with us, but we are comforted with the gift of their cherished memories - - memories that are only ours to have and to hold. And what treasured memories you have just from the pictures you have shared with us!!! How blessed you are, Teresa.

I hope today is treating you kindly, Teresa. Thank you for honoring us by sharing your precious Diamond with us, for it truly is an honor to share your cherished memories. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, Teresa, and look forward to knowing how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
AlexisMarie
post Apr 3 2011, 10:14 PM
Post #31

Member No.: 1,349

What cute pictures. I think there will always be that little bit of emptiness, at least until we see them again. Getting through the first Birthday without them is tough, but we will be here for you. Take Care.

Lots of Hugs
Annette

+Quote Post
Diamond-Bear
post Apr 17 2011, 09:15 PM
Post #32

Happy Birthday to You.
Happy Birthday to You.
Happy Birthday, Dear Diamond.
Happy Birthday to You!

I miss you, My Love.

moon_beam and Annette...Thank you for your kind words.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------
Diamond
04/17/98 - 08/02/10
Soxie
04/18/98 - 04/21/12

+Quote Post
Peggy's Human
post Apr 17 2011, 10:20 PM
Post #33

Member No.: 7,037

Dear Diamond_Bear,

Please accept my condolences on the passing of Diamond. What a beautiful kitten/cat he was! The pic showing all of them sleeping on the stairs is adorable. It’s obvious that you love your non-human family members very deeply. I’m sorry that his B-day is so difficult for you and wish there were something I could say to help ease the pain of missing him. My precious Peggy passed very suddenly just 7 weeks ago and I can’t even imagine how difficult it’s going to be when her B-day rolls around in December. I am glad that you’ve been seeing signs of his presence around you. I know it only helps a little since what we crave is the opportunity to hold and stroke them and have a chance to share affection. I hope the coming week smiles on you and you can enjoy your memories with a warm heart and no tears. I will keep you in my prayers.

Take care of yourself,

Peggy (the human)

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Apr 18 2011, 07:07 PM
Post #34

Forum Moderator

Hi, Teresa, thank you so much for sharing your precious Diamond's birthday with us. Their "angel-versaries" are hard because they are reminders how much we miss their precious physical presence.

I hope life is treating you kindly, Teresa, and that you are finding comfort in your Diamond's sweet Living Spirit always with you in your heart and your memories.

Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, Teresa, and look forward to knowing how you're doing whenever possible.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Diamond-Bear
post Aug 2 2011, 10:00 AM
Post #35

My Sweet Little Diamond-Bear,

Today is your one year Angelversary.

What can I say that I have not said already? I miss you deeply, my dear best friend.

As long as I hold your memory within me, I know you will always be near.

In honor of your memory, I created a memorial page for you at http://www.diamondbear.critters.com/ There isn't much there yet, but I will be adding more about you as time permits.

I will love you forever my sweet baby boy!

Ganmom

Peggy...I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for your prayers and encouragement.
moon_beam...Thank you for always being there to try to ease the pain.

--------------------
Diamond
04/17/98 - 08/02/10
Soxie
04/18/98 - 04/21/12

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 2 2011, 04:31 PM
Post #36

Forum Moderator

Hi, Theresa, thank you so very much for sharing your and your beloved Diamond's one year "angel-versary" with us. Your memorial website looks beautiful, and the pictures you have there so far are wonderful.

It doesn't matter how much time passes, Theresa. There will always be a part of our hearts that feels like it is missing - - and it is - - because our beloved companions take a part of us with them -- a part of us that belongs only to them - - when they precede us to the angels. The good news is that we always, always, always, always, - - always - - have the blessing of our cherished memories in our hearts to treasure - - and we have the blessing of the eternal love bond we share with them holding our hearts together - - for love is eternal, Theresa, and our beloved companions are always with us - - for they are forever a heartbeat close to us.

Thank you again so much for sharing with us how you're doing, and your magnificent memorial to your beloved Diamond. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, Theresa, and look forward to knowing how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Diamond-Bear
post Apr 17 2012, 08:40 AM
Post #37

Happy Birthday, my darling, sweet, little boy! I love you! wub.gif I hope you are having fun at the Rainbow Bridge on your birthday.

Please watch over your brother, Soxie, he just went into the hospital last night. The doctor found fluid around his lungs and suspects heart failure. We have not yet heard anything more about his condition. I called this morning and was told they would have to call me back. You and I both know how afraid he is of anyone other than us.

--------------------
Diamond
04/17/98 - 08/02/10
Soxie
04/18/98 - 04/21/12

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Apr 17 2012, 10:45 AM
Post #38

Forum Moderator

Hi, Theresa, thank you so much for sharing your beloved Diamond's birthday with us. Please permit me to offer you my sincerest support in the illness of your precious Soxie. Please know you and Soxie are in my thoughts and prayers, and please let us know how he's doing. We are here for you, Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Diamond-Bear
post Apr 18 2012, 03:40 PM
Post #39

moon_beam,

Thank you so much for your support. It really does mean a lot.

Soxie is not doing well at all. Since this thread is about Diamond, I began another thread about Soxie:
http://lightning-strike.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6594

Peace and blessings,
Teresa

--------------------
Diamond
04/17/98 - 08/02/10
Soxie
04/18/98 - 04/21/12

+Quote Post
Diamond-Bear
post Aug 2 2012, 09:08 PM
Post #40

Hello, My Dear Little Boy.

I have been thinking about you all day on this, your second angelversary. It is hard to believe that it has been two years. At times, the wound feels so fresh as if it was only yesterday.

I dreamt about you and your brother last weekend. Normally, I would have awakened and been sad to realize it was just a dream, but this time it was different. I awakened grateful that I was able to see you, stroke your fur, and play with you. I was able to look at our brief dream time as a gift. smile.gif

I placed a memorial for you on www.bestfriends.org, but it has not yet been posted.

I miss you, baby! I love you!

Ganmom

--------------------
Diamond
04/17/98 - 08/02/10
Soxie
04/18/98 - 04/21/12

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic