14 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Missing My Babies Today
lynette
post Jun 24 2010, 09:06 AM
Post #81

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 5,667

Two years today Lily. I can't believe how fast time has flown by. I miss and love you so, so, so very much. I wish I could hold and kiss you again.

Love forever and always, Mum, Dad, Carly, Izzy, George, Barney, Casey and all the cats. Love you too Hunny and mammas.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lynette
post Jul 28 2010, 04:55 PM
Post #82

Hi my precious Angels.

I miss you all so very much. I tried reading some of the new posts on here today, I can't do it. They are all so sad and it just drags up my own sadness of losing you.

I wish I could turn back time. I would just love to hold and kiss you one more time. All though one more time would never be enough. I can't believe how fast time has flown by. You have left such a huge hole in my heart. I don't know if it will ever heal. Each day gets better, but it doesn't take very much to feel the hurt again.

Everyone is doing ok. George is still doing his agility classes. He's pretty good at it. You wouldn't believe how far Izzy has come. Hunny you would be so proud of her! She no longer bolts. She is such a sweetheart. And Barney, you'd love him to pieces. I know you didn't have much time to get to know Casey, but she is just the most adorable thing ever. I wish you could have had more time with her Hunny. And Lily, I wish you could have met all of them - you'd have loved them all.

Carly is well. She's doing some babysitting these days, making herself a little money.

Smokey is still around. Chirper too. Gingie took off - I haven't seen him in a while. Chirper had four kittens this year, one died, so she has three running around. Barney and Casey love them!

Anyway, better go. I love you all and I miss you so very much.

Hugs and kisses.

Love Mum.

+Quote Post
lynette
post Sep 13 2010, 12:04 PM
Post #83

Hi my precious angels.

It's been a while since I've been here. I miss you so so much.

It's Carly's birthday this Wednesday. I always find birthdays to be very sad since you guys left. I think of you all the time. I wish so much that you could be here with us.

Everyone is doing well. The pups are all good. George is done with agility classes for this year. He was doing really well, but I think he was a bit fed up with it week after week. But now that it's over, I think he actually misses it. He has started chasing vehicles again. Barney and Casey just had their second birthdays.

Don't know what to get Carly for her birthday this year. She has everything! I was thinking of maybe a cook book for her from the pups. You know how much she likes to cook, but I don't know where I could find one in town. We won't be going to Winnipeg for a while I think. She wants to make her own birthday cake this year - actually a lemon merangue pie. She's in grade ten now. She's growing up so fast.

I can't believe how fast time flies. It feels like a lifetime ago that you two left us. I sure hope you're happy. You must be, I never feel you around anymore, so I'm taking that as a sign that you've moved on. I wish you'd come back for a visit, but I totally understand. I'm sure you're just so busy with your new friends. I miss you so much. My heart aches for you so much.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. I love you. Love and miss you for all eternity. I'll find a small gift from you guys for Carly. She likes that.

Love Mum.

+Quote Post
lynette
post Sep 30 2010, 04:48 PM
Post #84

Love you girls.

Miss you so much.

Love Mum. Hugs and kisses.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 1 2010, 03:10 PM
Post #85

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Lynette, thank you for sharing your beautiful letter to your precious angels with us. It doesn't matter if it's the first day without them or 2 years or 10 years or 50 years -- there is always a void in our hearts letting us know that a very important part of us is missing. And no one and nothing can ever take their place in our hearts and lives while we continue our journey on this side of eternity.

How would Carly feel about a cookbook for companion animals - - homemade biscuits, etc., from the pups? Do you think she'd like that - - perhaps along with another cookbook for "human" recipes? It was just a thought as I was re-reading your post.

Lynette, thank you so much for sharing with us how things are going. Life goes on, true, but not the same way when someone very important is not physically with us. But your precious angels are forever with you, Lynette - - even when you can't "feel" them close by. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and look forward to knowing how things are going for you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
lynette
post Oct 5 2010, 04:57 PM
Post #86

Thank you for your kind words Moon Beam. I really appreciate it.

+Quote Post
lynette
post Oct 19 2010, 03:47 PM
Post #87

Hi my precious angels.

I hope you're both well.

Hunny, they're playing your song on the radio. Lily, they played yours this morning. They sure tug at my heart strings. I miss you both so very much. I miss you everyday babies. I wish I could hold and kiss you again.

I love you angels.

Talk to you later. Love you forever.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 20 2010, 04:51 PM
Post #88

Forum Moderator

Hi, Lynette, just stopping by to say "hello" and to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers. May you always feel the presence of your precious babies close to you. And may you also feel the comforting encouragement of each of us with you, too.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
lynette
post Nov 18 2010, 11:26 AM
Post #89

Hey Angels.

Missing you all so very much. Love and miss you babies.

Love you.

Love forever and always, Mum.

+Quote Post
lynette
post Dec 16 2010, 11:32 AM
Post #90

Hi my precious Angels.

Just wanted to wish you all a happy Christmas and that I sure wish you were here with us.

I miss and love you so much.

Hugs and kisses.

Love Mum, Dad, Carly, Izzy, George, Barny, Casey, Smokey and the cats.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 17 2010, 04:22 PM
Post #91

Forum Moderator

Hi, Lynette, it never matters how much time passes without the physical presence of our beloved companions with us, does it? They are forever with us in our hearts - - they are forever a part of us. As much as Lily and all of your precious companions are enjoying being with the angels, there is still a part of them that they are yearning for as well - - and that part is you, Lynette, when it is your appropriate time to join them in eternal joy. Hold fast to your wonderful memories, Lynette, as I know you are, for they help to bridge this time of physical separation.

Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, Lynette, and will look forward to knowing how you're doing when possible.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
lynette
post Feb 3 2011, 12:46 PM
Post #92

Hi my precious Angels.

It's been a while since I've been here. Hope you are all well. Things are fine here, missing you all so very much of course. Carly is well, fighting a cold for the last few weeks though. She's at home today, or rather at Nan's. No school, it's exam week and she only had two, Tuesday and yesterday. All the pups are well. I think they're bored though. Especially poor Casey, she loves being outside so much and it's just been way too cold. George has been staying out quite a bit, but he comes in every night. They are all gonna have a bath tomorrow.

Not much to write about. Weather's been cold and we've actually had quite a bit of snow in the last couple weeks. No storms though. I can't wait for spring - winter is just too long. Couldn't get out of the drive this morning. We had strong winds yesterday and and it blew in a bit at the end of the driveway. Wasn't much, but I had to turn right and it's such a sharp turn - couldn't go too fast to plow through it. So, Carly got out and cleared the snow. It's warm today - zero! Just yesterday it was -16 and the day before - 20 something. The weather's been up and down all winter - strange.

We haven't really done anything since I last wrote here. Christmas has come and gone - nothing exciting there. Just another day. Carly loved the necklace that you gave her. She's got a part time job. She does a bit of babysitting now and then and she's been doing some catering with the neighbour in town. She likes it and it gives her some spending money. She enjoys spending!!!

Izzy got a new collar for Christmas. She was so excited - it was so cute. She's come such a long way Hunny - you'd be so proud of her. And I think the new collar was just another step forward. Casey loves the toys she got too, and believe it or not she hasn't destroyed them yet!!! With all the toys Barney loves a couple of gloves that I crocheted. He spends ages playing fetch with them. I think George misses his agility classes.

Oh well, that's it. Like I said not much been happening here.

Just needed to tell you all how much I love and miss you. And of course, wish I could hold you again.

I love you babies. Talk to you later.

Love Mum.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 3 2011, 05:58 PM
Post #93

Forum Moderator

Hi, Lynette, stopping by to say "hello" and to share your love letter to your precious babies. And thank you for sharing with us how things are going for you. I, too, will be glad with winter's end. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, Lynette, and will look forward to keeping in touch with you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
lynette
post Mar 29 2011, 12:18 PM
Post #94

Hi my darling Angels.

I know it's been a while since I've written on here, but I think about you all the time. You know I miss you all so very much.

Well, I can't believe it'll be two years next Monday since you left us Hunny. It feels like yesterday. The pain is still so unbelievable at times.

Not much to write about. Waiting for winter to be over already. It's been a very long one!

Everyone is well. The pups are doing great. We started taking them for walks last week - now that the weather has finally warmed up a bit. I had to dig out a couple of huge snow drifts a couple weeks ago. They were only a foot or so lower than the top of the fence and Barney was just hopping over! He's such a little monkey!!

Casey can't wait for the snow to be gone I think. She's waiting for the bugs and the birds to come back. She's going stir crazy in the house. You know how she loves to be outside.

Izzy continues to amaze me. She gets stronger every day. Remember how she was when we got her? She was so scared of everything and everyone - now she's just loving life. She still has her moments but she has changed so much. George has been spending lots of time at nan's. The goats were kidding and he just loves the goats. Agility starts up in a week but dad hasn't said if he's putting George back in or not. I would love to get Carly training him to herd.

Carly is good. It's spring break this week. I'm taking the rest of the week off. I think tomorrow we will go to Winnipeg, watch a movie and probably get her hair cut. I don't know what else. Baba bought her a kitchenaid stand mixer. Not sure if it's for her birthday or not, but if it is it'll be a long wait for her. She's excited of course. She's been looking at these since our mixer blew up a couple months ago. But of course, I'm sure Baba will be wanting lots of baking done now!

I'm so eager for spring to be here. I planted some tomato plants on Sunday. Carly is at nan's today and they are supposed to be starting some flower seeds. Just hope it warms up soon and that this snow doesn't drag on for another two months. We have so much snow this year. It's been years since we've had this much. Maybe that means that the weather will return to normal, instead of all this cold wet stuff we've been getting for the past three years. It would be so nice to have a normal hot summer for a change. Mind you the way it's melting now is probably a good thing. The slower it goes the less likely there will be severe flooding.

Well, guess I'll go for now.

I love you babies. I miss you all so very much.

Talk to you again.

Love always and forever, Mum.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Mar 29 2011, 04:47 PM
Post #95

Forum Moderator

Hi, Lynette, thank you so much for sharing your heartfelt letter to your precious Angels with us. Isn't it amazing how time goes by, sometimes we think it's standing still or perhaps going by so quickly - - and yet when we stop to take measure of the passing days we measure them by our "Angelversaries"- - the treasures of our hearts.

I truly hope and pray that you are spared any flooding as your snow melt continues. I live in Virginia, but I have friends who live in the New England region and have been very aware of how they have struggled through the winter blizzards, and now how some areas - - including the mid- and Northwest States are facing severe flooding.

Lynette, thank you so much for sharing with us how you're doing. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and look forward to knowing how you're doing whenever possible.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
lynette
post Apr 4 2011, 10:01 AM
Post #96

Thank you so much Moon Beam. It's so nice to hear your comforting words.

Today is Hunny's two year Angelversary. It's a difficult day that's for sure. I just can't believe how fast time has gone by. I miss her as much as the last time I saw her. And to think that it will be Lily's three year this June. I just hope that they are both happy wherever they are.

Hunny - Lily I miss you both so very much. Mammas - you too. I love you all so much. I will never stop loving you all.

Moon Beam - as far as the snow - we've been lucky compared to those out on the east coast and even south of us in North Dakota. Unfortunately all that snow from North Dakota heads our way in the spring. Both I guess you could say the weather seems to have been cooperating with a slow thaw - freezing out at night. So, hopefully there won't be too much damage for anybody this year. People on the east coast have sure had it bad this winter. Unreal!

I love you my precious babies. Talk to you again soon.

Love Mum, Dad, Carly, Izzy, George, Barney and Casey and the cats of course.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Apr 4 2011, 05:12 PM
Post #97

Forum Moderator

Hi, Lynette, thank you so much for sharing your precious Hunny's two year Angelversary with us. It is amazing how quickly time passes. The good news is that the memories of our beloved companions are always forever "young" regardless of how much time passes and age is added to our years. Please know that your precious beloved companions are happy and healthy as they keep loving vigil over you from heaven's perfect garden.

I'm glad to know that you're not in any danger of winter thaw flooding, and hopefully no other type of flooding as well. I hope life is treating you kindly, Lynette, and thank you for sharing with us how you're doing. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and look forward to sharing with you how things are going whenever possible.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
lynette
post Jun 1 2011, 11:41 AM
Post #98

Hi Angels.

I can't believe I haven't written on here since April 4th!!!

Hope you're all well.

Had some bad news yesterday. Poor Jessie has cancer. It's not officially confirmed yet, but I've suspected for a while. When Jeanie was over last year and she said Jessie had a lump under her arm and then she had a small growth on her nose. Well, she has big lumps on her neck so they finally took her in and Jeanie was told she has about six months. Poor, poor Jessie. I hope you guys welcome her with open arms when she leaves this world. She's such a sweatheart. She has no one else up there that she knows. She's gonna need you all so much.

Well, everyone is well. The pupperdoodles are good. We took George and Izzy to the vet Friday for their shots. Just wanted to get their shots, but had to have a complete exam to get them. Oh well, Izzy definitely had to have hers done this year. George too. $300 later. I guess Barney and Casey can wait till later in the year. They're all current anyway.

Carly is excited - only four weeks left of school. She is still hoping to go to England. Nan and Gramp haven't made any attempt to book their flights yet. I have my doubts. They're all talk!! Carly will be so mad if they don't go. She's already buying new clothes.

Well, the weather has been so crappy here. Another wet year. It's getting really bad. Gonna have to start building an ark I think. And it's been cool too - I sure wish summer would come. So tired of this crap. This is the fourth year! Dogs don't like it either, especially Casey. She loves being outdoors chasing birds and bugs. They've changed the forecast again. Sunny today, rain tomorrow and then cloudy for the rest of the week, which is better because yesterday it was rain for the rest of the week and lots of it.

Not much to write about. Things have been pretty quiet.

Anyway, I'm gonna go. I'll talk to you tonight.

I love babes and you know I miss you so much.

Love you with all my heart.

Love Mum.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jun 1 2011, 02:30 PM
Post #99

Forum Moderator

Hi, Lynette, thank you so very much for sharing with us your heart filled letter to your precious Angels. I am so very sorry about Jessie. Please know that your precious Angels will be there to greet her when she reaches the Bridge and will show her all around the heavenly garden. She will be surrounded by so o o many Angel friends who will help her to settle into her heavenly home.

It sounds like life is treating you kindly, Lynette. Glad to know that your fur tribe is doing well. Here in Virginia the weather has turned unseasonably hot - - temperatures in the 90's - - whereas May was unseasonably cool and wet. I hope the weather improves in your neighborhood, Lynette, for you and your fur family.

Thank you again so much for sharing with us your beautiful letter to your precious Angels, and for sharing with us how you're doing. Please know you and your fur tribe, and Jessie, are in my thoughts and prayers, and will look forward to knowing how things are going whenever possible.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
lynette
post Jun 2 2011, 01:44 PM
Post #100

Thank you so much for your comments Moon Beam.

I really enjoy reading them.

I hope life is treating you well also.

Take care.

Lynette.

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:12 PM