Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Precious Noah
moon_beam
post Nov 25 2012, 10:48 AM
Post #101

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, thank you so much for sharing Noah's "full circle" with me. He does seem to be a very contented little boy once again. It is a joy to see him contented to his heart's delight.

I thank you so much for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and for your most gracious and deeply appreciated thoughts and prayers that provided much comfort and encouragement during my precious Noah's serious illness and recovery - - and of our fellow L S friends.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 27 2012, 12:27 PM
Post #102

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hi moon_beam

I was all to glad to make the full circle journey with you and Noah - and am in fact it truly was full circle in that he's recovered from his ordeal. You have been there for me and all of us on LS so many times; it was our turn to support you and Noah. I'm so glad your little boy has full run of the place and is healthy enough to truly enjoy it. You are both in our thoughts.

T

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
DannysMom
post Nov 27 2012, 08:43 PM
Post #103

Member No.: 7,464

moon_beam, I was smiling when I read that your sweet Noah was racing up the steps at full speed. It is obvious he had missed going upstairs and spending some private time there. Now he has the full run of the house again! Yeah!!! It's such good news that he is back to normal and enjoying his normal routines again.

--------------------
Danny: March 4, 2001 - December 28, 2011
Tina: October 27, 1997 - April 28, 2012

To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 28 2012, 01:46 PM
Post #104

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, it is a blessing for me to be able to offer comfort, support, encouragement, and hope to those whose precious companions are experiencing a serious illness and to those whose hearts are breaking with the deepest pain of sorrow they will know on this side of eternity when their companions join the angels. It is also a joy for me to celebrate with others whose companions have recovered, and who have found new companions to share their earthly journeys.

Sometimes people think that those who give comfort don't need it when they are facing a traumatic event because, after all, they KNOW all the words. But it truly is different when one is experiencing a crisis situation - - although the mind KNOWS the words, the heart still needs the comfort of others who understand what you are going through.

On behalf of my precious Noah and me, my friend, I do sincerely appreciate your comforting support and encouragement during my precious Noah's medical crisis and recovery.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 28 2012, 01:53 PM
Post #105

Forum Moderator

Hi, DannysMom, thank you so much for sharing my precious Noah's full circle recovery with me. It is a blessing to see him feeling so well and happy. What is amazing to me is that he seems equally contented to be here in the basement living quarters close to me instead of spending hours upstairs by himself. This is truly an extra special blessing to me.

On behalf of my precious Noah and me, I thank you so much for the blessing of your friendship, DannysMom, and for your most gracious and deeply appreciated thoughts and prayers that provided much comfort and encouragement during my precious Noah's serious illness and recovery.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pippin's Mom Kel
post Dec 8 2012, 04:20 PM
Post #106

Member No.: 7,510

moon_beam, I am so happy to read that Noah has the full run of the house and is racing up stairs! What a blessing. I haven't had a lot of energy to read/post much, but please know that I've been thinking of both you and Noah.

--------------------

When you are sorrowful, look again in your heart, and you shall see that, in truth, you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
- Kahlil Gibran

+Quote Post
xxForeverxx
post Dec 13 2012, 06:43 AM
Post #107

Member No.: 7,430

Hi moon_beam

I am so happy to hear Noah is feeling much much better. It is lovely to hear he would rather spend time with you then upstairs but it is great he has the option now he has almost recovered. There is nothing better than seeing the ones we love happy again. I look forward to hearing more about his recovery.

xxForeverxx

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 13 2012, 11:46 AM
Post #108

Forum Moderator

Hi, Kel and Forever, thank you so much for your continued thoughts and prayers for my precious Noah, and for sharing with me his recovery progress. It is a blessing for me to still have his sweet precious physical presence with me. I know I will never be prepared for the moment in time when I will need to make the ultimate decision for him to ease his journey home to the angels, but I must confess I was so very fearful that the time was before me in September. I thank God for His infinite mercy in sparing me at this time from that deep sorrow, and for listening to your prayers and all the ones lifted up by our fellow forum friends on his behalf to our Father God Creator. Tears of thankfulness and joy still flow as I read your and everyone's kind and thoughtful words of comfort, support and encouragement. Christmas Day, December 25, will be exactly three months to the day of his surgery that God guided the hands of the surgeon which allowed him to restore my precious Noah to good health - - this time. This Christmas will truly be a very special one of celebration.

Noah is continuing to do well. His tummy fur has just about grown back all the way, and we are back to playing a good round of "soccer ball" with his toys just about every morning now - - which is so much fun.

Thank you again, Kel and Forever, for stopping by to share your continued thoughts and good wishes on behalf of my precious Noah. I do sincerely appreciate your cherished friendships, and the cherished friendships of everyone here on this wonderful forum.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
DannysMom
post Dec 16 2012, 12:06 PM
Post #109

Dear moon_beam, I know you treasure your little Noah even more after this scary event, and we are all glad and thankful that he made it through. I know it's comforting for you that his tummy fur has grown back. I remember when Mindy and Shelley's tummies were so bare and I could barely stand to look at their tummies and the incision.

Noah seems to be back to his old self and I know he's enjoying playing soccer with you. He seems like such a sweet, happy kitty boy, and I hope that you will have a wonderful Christmas with him this year. Thank you for all the support you have given me this year as I surely needed it. God bless you, dear friend!

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 18 2012, 11:34 AM
Post #110

Forum Moderator

Hi, DannysMom, thank you so much for your most welcome and kind thoughts of encouragement and support for my precoius Noah in his recovery. It is indeed comforting for me to see his tummy fur completely grown back - - as I'm sure it is for him, too. I can imagine his tummy feels a bit warmer now with his fur coat back. Since his surgery he has seemed to enjoy seeking out the warmest places he can find for his naps. So I try to supplement the sunbeams with blankets warmed on a heating pad. It is so nice to see him totally relax when I cover him up with a warmed fleece throw.

Thank you again, DannysMom, for stopping by to share your continued thoughts and good wishes on behalf of my precious Noah. I do sincerely appreciate your cherished friendship, and the cherished friendships of everyone here on this wonderful forum.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kellyt
post Dec 19 2012, 11:47 PM
Post #111

Member No.: 7,808

Hi moon_beam,
Sorry I'm just seeing this thread now, but I'm so very happy that Noah is doing well, and that he has come full circle. Sending lots of positive energy and wishes for continued health and happiness your way.

-Kelly

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 20 2012, 12:05 PM
Post #112

Forum Moderator

Hi, Kelly, thank you so much for your most welcome thoughts and good wishes for my precious Noah in his recovery. It is truly is a blessing to have him feeling so well. I could not have endured the fearful hours and days without the comforting support of each of our wonderful forum friends. Even though you were not aware at the time of Noah's medical crisis, I know we had your comforthing thoughts and prayers just the same through the spirit of your friendship.

Thank you again, Kelly, for stopping by to share with me and each of our forum friends my precious Noah's full recovery.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jun 15 2013, 05:22 PM
Post #113

Hello moon_beam

I have not seen you on here for 2 days. The last post you put on my thread, you talked about the bad storms knocking out your power and being on the generator. Are you and Noah OK? I hope it's just a matter of not being able to get on the internet.

All LS members: Please join me in a prayer that moon_beam and Noah are OK. Most of you (myself included) have had the benefit of her kind words and counsel in dealing with the loss and/or sickness/injury of our beloved animal companions. Let us hope and pray they are both doing well.

TTT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Jun 15 2013, 06:10 PM
Post #114

Member No.: 7,071

Please be okay, moon_beam and Noah. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Tracy, I looked up her power company and it said as of 5 PM this evening, 21,000 in Va. are still without power. I think that includes her county.

LoveMyMickey

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jun 15 2013, 06:30 PM
Post #115

Thanks LoveMyMickey, you beat me to it.

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
DannysMom
post Jun 16 2013, 02:20 PM
Post #116

I checked Dominion Virginia Power's outage map this morning and it looks like they've pretty much restored power to most of those who were out, but it may take them a few more days to get to moon_beam. I'm sure she is alright as she does have the generator running. Still, I know we'd all feel better if we heard something from her.

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jun 17 2013, 01:41 PM
Post #117

Forum Moderator

My dear friends, thank you soooo very much for your thoughts and prayers over the last several days for my precious Noah and me. It has been a very challenging time here from the effects of the storm - - but in spite of everything I am very, very grateful that the house itself is safe from damage - - although we did have a very close call. Appalachian Power got our electricity restored late Saturday evening - - then had to make an emergency call to the plumber as we did not have ANY water - - turns out there is an emergency "kill switch" on the well pump that automatically kicks in when it experiences a power surge - - so once the plumber primed the pump by disengaging the kill switch we had water flowing once again - - that will be the EASIEST FIX from the storm.

Internet service was restored late last night - - so Noah and I are back among civilization once again. I must confess the effects of this storm have been very challenging tihs time around - - sometimes really feeling like I needed an IV tranquilizer, but the nerves are beginning to get back under control and hope is once again on the horizon to get things back in order. I know there are people who are under similar circumstances - - and worse - - so I am finding great comfort from both God and my precious Noah.

Thank you again so very, very much for the blessing of your friendships and thoughts and prayers - - they are always appreciated - - and especially over the past several days. I hope life is treating each of you kindly, and it is very nice to be back with each of you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
janika
post Jun 17 2013, 02:17 PM
Post #118

Member No.: 6,120

Dear Moonbeam and Noah

I'm so glad that you are ok. You are so precious to so many people here. Take care of yourselves and be safe.

Love and hugs

Jan and my Angels xx

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jun 17 2013, 02:45 PM
Post #119

Forum Moderator

Hi, Jan, thank you for your thoughts and prayers on behalf of my precious Noah and me. The hum of electricity is a very comforting sound - - the hum of the fridge, the hum of the TV, the internet connection to my cherished friends here on L S. It's one thing to choose NOT to have the TV or computer on - - quite a different thing to be isolated from the connections that give joy and comfort due to the effects imposed by the force of Nature.

I hope life is treating you kindly, Jan, and that you will have a peaceful evening blessed with your beloved Pixie's and all of your beloved angels' sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. Please know you and all your family are in my thoughts and prayers, and always look forward to knowing how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Jun 17 2013, 06:19 PM
Post #120

Member No.: 7,071

Dear moon_beam,

I am sooo happy to see you back here and that you and Noah are okay. Isn't it wonderful to hear the humming of those appliances again. Well, I hear thunder here right now, so I had better close down. Again I am so glad you and Noah are okay. Take care and have a blessed evening with your precious furbaby.....God Bless..

LoveMyMickey

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:16 AM