Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lost My Princess Cat 2 Days Ago
moon_beam
post Jul 31 2011, 12:02 PM
Post #41

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Leejaye, the "angel-versaries" are hard as they bring to the forefront how much we miss our beloved companions. I hope and pray that each day brings you closer to a time when the emptiness that is in your heart will not be quite so pronounced. In time our deep grief eases, and this is a good thing, but there will always be an "empty" place in our hearts that belongs only to our precious companions who are now patiently waiting for our appropriate time to join them in eternal joy. I know there is no adequate "substitute" but I hope you know we are here for you, Leejaye, to share your journey and to offer you comfort, encouragement, and friendship along the way.

I hope today is being kind to you, Leejaye. Please know you and Purszival are in my thoughts and prayers, and look forward to knowing how each of you are doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
leejaye
post Aug 4 2011, 08:23 PM
Post #42

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,103

My Mischief Mac, It's 3 months today darling since I last held you, I'm glad you missed the worst of the winter weather but today is beautiful, warm and sunny - I know you would have found the best place in the sun amongst all the cushions on your grandma's bed and i can still see you giving me that beautiful sleepy blinky look, the stretched out front paws, the big yawn before you'd wander over for a bunt and a cuddle...so many things sweetheart...remember when you were little and liked to sit on my shoulder, sometimes climb on my head? I found a photo a friend took of us years ago with you trying to do exactly that, I'm so glad I found it (maybe you helped me find it?), although you and I both know photos are nice but we don't really need them, we wrote our stories in each other's hearts and noone and nothing can ever take those words away, I will love you forever my gorgeous girl.

Attached Image

+Quote Post
kaylasmom
post Aug 5 2011, 06:08 AM
Post #43

Member No.: 7,099

Hi leejaye
Thinking of you and Mischief today. Tyler sends a big meow.
Shelby

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 5 2011, 04:44 PM
Post #44

Forum Moderator

"I'm so glad I found it (maybe you helped me find it?), although you and I both know photos are nice but we don't really need them, we wrote our stories in each other's hearts and noone and nothing can ever take those words away,"

Hi, leejaye, thank you so much for sharing with us your beautiful heartfelt letter to your beloved Mischief, and the wonderful picture. You are so absolutely right about you and Mischief being indelibly printed on each other's hearts - - forever. What a beautiful image you have shared with us of the eternal love bond you and your beloved Mischief shared during your earthly journey together - - and continue to share through all eternity.

Thank you so much for sharing your beloved Mischief with us, leejaye. I hope today is being kind to you, and that you will have a very peaceful evening. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and look forward to knowing how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Aug 5 2011, 05:34 PM
Post #45

Member No.: 7,071

Hi leejaye....Thank you for sharing your sweet letter to Mischief and the picture. You and Mischief both are so pretty......

I agree, we don't always need photos to remember what is in our heart. There are certain pictures I wish I had taken of Mickey, but then I think to myself, I don't need the picture because it is in my mind and heart never to forget.

Leejaye, I hope you are feeling better each day and remember you, Mischief, and Purszi are in my thoughts and prayers. Also Stumpy, I keep forgetting about him. Say "hi" to your mom for me and tell her I love her little Westie.

Hugs,

LoveMyMickey

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 6 2011, 05:06 PM
Post #46

Member No.: 7,067

Hi Leejaye,

What an exquisite posting! The part about not needing photos stuck me right in the center of the heart. You are SO wise and well spoken. It's a privilege to count you as a friend. Indeed, our memories ARE etched on each others' hearts. Although I'm a little farther along than you are on this rocky road, I'm not at the point yet where I could look at a picture of Gretta and write such a wonderful letter to her. Still at the sad-and-a-little-mad stage. Thank you for all you've done to help me along this way.

Mischief .... you are missed! And you are still present and touching people's hearts all over the world. Your mom is AWESOME.

Gretta's mom

+Quote Post
leejaye
post Aug 6 2011, 07:54 PM
Post #47

Dear Kayla's Mom, Moon_Beam, LoveMyMickey and Gretta's Mom, Thankyou all for the kindness of your words, it's a privilege to count all of you as friends, out of our tremendous losses we have all found something good on this forum, hope you all have a relaxing weekend, thankyou again, it really means a lot to me, Leejaye

+Quote Post
cowboy
post Aug 7 2011, 09:03 PM
Post #48

Member No.: 7,191

Hi leejaye, thanks for sharing the picture. Mischief looks like a big strong kitty cat. I bet he is still sitting there on your shoulder watching over you. well I hope your doing well and have a good night.

+Quote Post
leejaye
post Sep 1 2011, 08:35 PM
Post #49

Darling Girl, 16 weeks, 4 months, a third of a year - doesn't matter what i call it, it's an aeon without you in my arms, on my lap, snugged up in bed...I know you are not gone, I see you in the breeze, in the sunlight, starlight, moonlight, I see you in the green things growing in the garden, in the rain, I hear you in the birdsong in the morning, I see you in the beauty of silhouettes at dusk, I feel you in my heart and wrapped tight around my soul, but I still long for the day when I can look into your beautiful eyes again my love...one day...til then I'll wait with the precious memories we made. Your dad and I, we still cry for you, but we are grateful for those tears, they are a tribute to a beautiful soul who gave us so very much, we will love you forever Princess Cat

Attached Image Attached Image

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Sep 1 2011, 09:31 PM
Post #50

Member No.: 7,067

Hi LeeJaye

What a beautiful kitte was your Miss princess. What an even more beautiful letter to her. You have a poetic and depply touching way of expressing things that are deep in my heart about my Gretta. Thank you SO much.

Gretta's mom

+Quote Post
kaylasmom
post Sep 2 2011, 05:33 AM
Post #51

Member No.: 7,099

Hi leejaye,
Thinking of you and Mischief today.
Shelby

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 2 2011, 01:31 PM
Post #52

Forum Moderator

Hi, leejaye, thank you so much for sharing your and your beloved Mischief's angel-versary with us. I'm smiling at all the wonderful memories you have of her. It brings to mind a song of many years ago called, "I'll Be Seeing You". What beautiful eyes your beloved Mischief has - - and they are adoring eyes, loving eyes - - continuing to look upon you with eternal love.

I hope today is treating you kindly, leejaye, and that you will have a peaceful evening. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and look forward to knowing how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Sep 2 2011, 06:07 PM
Post #53

Member No.: 7,071

Oh Leejaye, what a beautiful letter to your sweet Angel Mischief. It touched my heart and brought a few tears. Angel-versaries are the hardest, but I hope you had a peaceful day with the loving memories of your precious Mischief....Thank you for sharing your letter and pictures.

Leejaye, remember you are always in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you have a peaceful evening...God Bless..

Hugs,

LoveMyMickey

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

+Quote Post
leejaye
post Sep 2 2011, 09:31 PM
Post #54

Dear Gretta's Mom, Kayla's Mom, moon_beam and LoveMyMickey, Thankyou all again for your kind thoughts and words, I am so glad that my words to Mischief speak to others as well and help hear what is in your own hearts, I guess this is her last great gift and I am very happy to share it. Hope you all have a lovely relaxing weekend, Leejaye

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:45 PM