7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Beginning
My Doxie and Me
post Aug 1 2011, 08:44 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,200

2018 3-10 a better beginning I promise..
<Ludovico Einaudi - Primavera 6:41>

I became your paw print to find a better life for friends that you would be so happy to play with
these guy's where in bad shape...because i looked back to see you walking in my foot prints;) we walk the same path my friend....
Attached Image
I will not recall the last few hours of Jens life i will hold that close to my heart on april 30th 2011 2;58 pm< In my promise was one to never let her suffer> for 15 years she always came first
if you know Duchshund you never really own them your just a care taker;) I love you my friend

To walk beside me and never fear
to sit by my side with not one tear
To hold you close to my heart and know how much i care
To wish for times that can never be
i cry myself to sleep
Only to see you in my dreams
to sit beside you in the sun
Soft wind blow

Jenna April 8,1996 to April 30th 2011
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
leejaye
post Aug 3 2011, 11:14 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 7,103

Hi Todd, I'm so very sorry about the loss of your beautiful 15 year old Jenna (that photo of her is really lovely), I had my Mischief cat child with me for 17 years, and like LoveMyMickey said, it's never enough...I can hear in your words how much you loved each other -now she lives in your heart forever, she will never leave you. Thank you for sharing some of your memories of her, I can just picture her from them...I hope it gets easier for you, this is such a hard road you are on, sending you some good energy today Leejaye

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 4 2011, 01:47 PM
Post #3

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Todd, adding my sincerest sympathies to Leejaye's in the physical loss of your beloved Jenna. Losing a beloved companion is never easy regardless of the circumstances or how long we are blessed with the privilege of their company. This grief journey is one adjustment to the physical absence of our beloved companions. The good news is that the love bond we share with them is eternal - - it is not restricted to the physical laws of time and space. Our beloved companion's sweet Living Spirit continues to share our earthly journey and we are forever blessed with our cherished memories in our hearts - - they are always a heartbeat close to us.

Thank you so much, Todd, for sharing your beloved Jenna with us. Please know you are among friends here who truly understand what you are going through, and we are here for you for as long and as often as you need us. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, Todd, and look forward to knowing how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 8 2011, 03:24 PM
Post #4

Forum Moderator

Hi, Todd, thank you so much for sharing with us these wonderful pictures of your memorial to your beloved Jenna. How very creative you are in this beautiful garden. It is a living tribute to your beautiful girl, a loving tribute from your eternal love for her.

The love that is in your heart is eloquent enough, Todd. This speaks volumes when words are hard to find or just seem so inadquate. Thank you so very much for sharing your beloved Jenna with us, Todd.

I hope today is being kind to you, and please do let us know how things are going for you whenever possible.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
leejaye
post Aug 19 2011, 09:07 PM
Post #5

Dear Todd, Thanks for these wonderful memories - and another photo of your beautiful girl, she is very lovely...she walks with you still, every day, every minute...sending you some good energy for your wounded soul today Leejaye

+Quote Post
leejaye
post Aug 22 2011, 10:35 PM
Post #6

Dear Todd, Thankyou for sharing some more of your and Jenna's story - your journey together will never be over, your girl is happy and safe in the enormous love you still have for her, now she shines down in that magic moonlight which watched over both of you, I hope the pain in your world is easing a little, sending you some good energy Leejaye

+Quote Post
leejaye
post Aug 29 2011, 02:32 AM
Post #7

Dear Todd, Thankyou for the extract from the book, I really liked the bit about being connected in a way that humans have forgotten - I am so glad you are starting to find peace. Our girls were true gifts in our lives, all that you say about Jenna I understand - the smallest way she moved telling you what she wanted, the smallest way you moved and she knew what you wanted, this is a very special relationship, I'm not sure if everyone gets to be this lucky in their life. I too think my Mischief girl brought out the best in me - all that they gave to us (and still give to us) is still there, in the quietness of our hearts. I am so glad you found some comfort in my words, I really believe they are true, Jenna will never leave you. I hope you smile today my friend, Leejaye

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 29 2011, 04:15 PM
Post #8

Forum Moderator

Hi, Todd, just stopping by to get caught up with how you're doing, and wish to add my thanks to leejaye's for sharing extracts from the book you are reading. Leejaye has so eloquently expressed what is in my heart, and hope that you will find comfort in what she has shared with you.

Thank you, Todd, for sharing your beloved Jenna with us. The love bond you share IS eternal, Todd, and is yours forever to treasure.

I hope life is treating you kindly these days, Todd. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and look forward to knowing how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
leejaye
post Sep 10 2011, 07:46 PM
Post #9

Dear Todd, Your words and feelings for your girl are so beautiful, thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing them, sending you some good energy my friend, Leejaye

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Sep 11 2011, 07:33 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 7,067

Dear, dear Todd

Thank you so much more than words can express for sharing your beautiful poetry to Jenna. You have said everything that is in my heart about my beautiful Gretta, the kindest chocolate lab who ever lived. You are one brave, strong soul to be able to open your heart up and express these precious things. Although most of the time I don't realize it, my heart is shut tight, even after all these months (5). Your words have opened an avenue for saying all those beautiful, deep things I need to say to Gretta. Thank you for the immeasurable gift, my new friend.

Blessings always,

Gretta's mom

+Quote Post
leejaye
post Sep 18 2011, 04:21 AM
Post #11

Dear Todd, Thankyou so very much for your exquisite words to and about your girl, you have such a wonderful ability to see through Jenna's eyes - she is still with you my friend...please let us know how you go with Friede, the kingdom needs a new ruler, I hope you are able to give this gift to a little one who has not known how kind and beautiful a human heart can be...sending you a wish for a moment of peace and some good energy til your heart starts to heal, I have plenty for a friend in need, Leejaye PS Thankyou for the picture of Jenna's window, you two live in a beautiful world.

+Quote Post
leejaye
post Oct 3 2011, 06:15 AM
Post #12

Dear Todd, Thankyou so much for another beautiful tribute to your girl and your life together - with words like this in your heart and your soul Jenna can never truly be apart from you, you cannot touch her but she is there my friend, I'm sending you some good energy today, leejaye

+Quote Post
leejaye
post Oct 13 2011, 05:56 AM
Post #13

Dear Todd, You are making such lovely word pictures of your girl - I hope you have kept a copy of them, maybe you could print them for yourself with Jenna's pictures and make a Jenna tribute book so you always have them close? I hope Friede can come to you soon. I agree with you, no animals are alike, even if they are the same breed. Like people, they are themselves with their own personalities - you can see so much in their eyes, the set of their ears, their stance, and you know how to see, my friend. I know you will find the right ruler for the kingdom when the time is right. Sending you some more good energy today, hope the world has sunshine for you today, Leejaye

+Quote Post
leejaye
post Oct 17 2011, 06:12 AM
Post #14

Dear Todd, Perhaps reading these words again will always bring you pain - this, too, is a part of the love you and Jenna shared. They are very beautiful words and show just how much you and Jenna joined yourselves in heart and soul, looking through each other's eyes... thankyou for sharing them and for the photo of your world...I hope the universe smiles on you today, sending you good energy for as long as you need my friend, Leejaye PS Have you met anyone who might be the New Ruler? Or is the time not quite right - you will know...

+Quote Post
leejaye
post Nov 14 2011, 05:46 PM
Post #15

Dear Todd, Paradise indeed! Thankyou for the beautiful photos and words - they are wonderful and so sincerely what is in your heart...I really hope the days are getting easier my friend, still sending you some good energy and a wish for peace, Leejaye

+Quote Post
leejaye
post Nov 21 2011, 03:40 AM
Post #16

Dear Todd, Wonderful news for the kingdom! And what a wonderful name for the ruler - Friede - Peace - I wish you both much happiness my friend. Jen is smiling on you both, she knows how much love there is in your heart, and is so glad for you to share it with one who has never known love like this, take care my friend, Leejaye

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Jul 24 2012, 11:05 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 7,068

Dear My Doxie and Me (Todd):

THANK YOU from an ever grateful heart for writing for Trevor, what he could not write by himself. "His" words are like salve on a still open wound that may never completely heal. My eyes leaked so much when I read the last line. I felt so much love for Trevor at that moment - like I used to when he would finally sleep and I lay next to him trying to memorize every feature of his (finally) calm face, every soft hair on his head, the rhythm of his breathing and the touch of his paw in my hand. I know I will never get to experience that again and I hurt because I didn't take as much advantage at the time.

Trevor will always be The One. His Love took my heart by storm and then settled in to a private exchange. Only when he died, did the exchange change forever. I miss what I had and want it back again.

YOU, such a good friend of my sister's (Gretta's mom), took the time to listen and hear Trevor, even though you did not know him at all. And yet, you captured in your words, the very essence of my sweet boy. Thank you again and again and again. And if Trevor should ever speak again, please feel free to let me know and I will treasure every letter of every word.

With gratitude,
Bobbie, Trevor's mom

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Jul 26 2012, 09:00 PM
Post #18

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

from the bottoms of MY heart!

XOBobbieXO
Trevor's mom

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Jul 27 2012, 09:36 PM
Post #19

Well, you did it again............

brought some actual peace to my heart for a few minutes while I wait to see when the cancer can be removed from my body.

I hope you know just how much this means to me and Trevor. YOU are an incredible soul.

thank you

XOXOxoxo
Bobbie aka Trevor's mom

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 7 2012, 06:27 AM
Post #20

Member No.: 7,067

My DOxie and Me

Thank you from the very bottom of my heart for continuing to write such beautiful poetry for my sister Bobbie (Trevor's mom). She was so sad and worried about a message but when she saw your beautiful poetry and even more exquisite pictures, her heart was gladdened and greatly comforted. Thank you for casting her a lifeline - it' s really helping as she goes through this agony of her own.

You're a saint, Todd.

Gretta's mom

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:08 AM