358 Pages V  « < 340 341 342 343 344 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
Tom's Dad
post Jul 2 2019, 06:05 PM
Post #6821

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Hazy and hot (91) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster came for a visit and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

One step closer in the job today. The manager put my name on a post-it at a desk right behind my trainer and on the other side of her wall. It's positioned in a way that it's not part of any other row too - just kind of by itself. Also I found out my schedule (per my request) is the latest possible 9:30-6:00; just 2 hours earlier than Anne's

Tang met me at the door when I got home and the power was out. It was part of an area outage and didn't last long; came back on at about 5:45. He's doing well and has had his supper and shot. I will give him his treats later when I put food out for Socks.

I hope you have had a good day and that you have a pleasant evening watched over by your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jul 3 2019, 12:33 PM
Post #6822

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, sunny hot humid 90-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like progress is being made in getting your schedule and desk assignment. Do you have a date yet when you begin working "solo"? I'm keeping you and Anne in my thoughts and prayers that your jobs with McKesson will be decent. Please let us know how things go. Am also glad your power outage was short. It's always good when you don't have to throw food away because it's spoiled.

Yesterday evening the steam mop I ordered was delivered and I have it put together so it's ready to be used when I want it. It will be most handy in the bathroom converted to the handheld application to clean the tile and grout in the shower, and with the carpet attachment to freshen up the room carpets in the computer and living room spaces. Got a couple of emails done today, and sweet faithful Buster is here keeping me company as I'm writing to you.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jul 3 2019, 06:37 PM
Post #6823

Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster visited and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK. I also hope your steam mop works well for you.

My manager said she's expecting my credentials by Monday or Tuesday. Of course a computer at my desk would help dry.gif No word on when I go "solo" but I imagine it's when all that is in place.

Stopped off at the office for my pool pass (Anne got hers this morning) before coming home to Tang. He seems well and had had his supper (fresh can) and shot. I'll give him his treats when I put food out later for Socks.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jul 4 2019, 12:15 PM
Post #6824

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy humid 90-ish Star Spangled Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope you'll get your credentials next week so that you can look forward to beginning your job. I know it's been a long, difficult road just to get to this point, my friend. I hope you will somehow see that the agony has been worth it. Please let us know how things go. I'm wondering if you and Anne are working today, or if you're being able to enjoy family quality time with your precious Tang.

It's a quiet day here at the condo complex. Sweet Buster is here keeping me company as I'm writing to you. He stayed with me during the early evening yesterday. I left the storm door open so that he could leave at his leisure but his mom felt compelled to come get him. So I guess I will need to ask her what his "curfew" hour is so that I can either encourage him to go home on his own - - or take him home.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jul 4 2019, 06:20 PM
Post #6825

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and warm (85) 4th greetings to you. I hope you are well. I'm glad to hear Buster visited today and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

No, we didn't have to work today, but as contractors neither will we be paid. Oh. Well. Yes, it's been a bear to get this far for me. How ironic that RemX made it so hard for me to start and I turn out to the break out performer of the entire training class dry.gif I hope McKesson let's them know that in no uncertain terms too.

Today we decided to hit the zoo right as it opened. Which was fortuitous in that it wasn't crowded and the animals were active as we think that's when they get fed. Even the Lynx was out and close to the edge of the enclosure. The Puma was right up front too. I had no idea they could make themselves look so small when curled up. The big tiger was sitting in his pool as they were filling it up too laugh.gif

After that we went to Chili's right as they opened for the lunch special. Also not crowded; just one other couple. Would have been a trifecta of a day too going to the pool after that. Not that it was crowded, but those two older ladies that seem to live there and think they own it were blasting music. Hard core country, my least favorite next to rap. It even drowned out my earbuds on my Pandora. Rule 11 of the paper I was given clearly says no radios w/o headphones. Needless to say, we didn't stay long. I left a message with office for the good it will likely do.

Tang is well at least. He's had his supper and shot and will get his treats when I put food out for Socks. Assuming the noise doesn't scare him off. I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jul 5 2019, 02:43 PM
Post #6826

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 80-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Congratulations on being the breakout performer in your training class!! This does not surprise me, and am glad you're being recognized by your employer for your outstanding performance. Am glad you and Anne had yesterday to enjoy with your precious Tang, but am sorry you won't be paid for the day off. I know how this goes - - been there done that during my employment years. I hope the loss of the day's wage won't be a serious financial loss.

Not much going on here today. Haven't seen Buster yet today but the contractor is here today doing the yard maintenance and Buster is totally fearful of the mowers and blowers. So I'm hoping he has found someplace to hide - - preferably he's safe in his home. Perhaps he'll come visit later on.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jul 5 2019, 06:22 PM
Post #6827

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (86) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Sorry you have not seen Buster but hope by now he's been around, and as always hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

After everything else we've been through, a loss of a day's pay is the least of our worries. But I'll think we'll be OK. Still no computer or credentials. But oh well.

Tang was happy to see me when I got home and tried to mooch my snack rolleyes.gif He's doing well and has had his supper and shot and I will give him his treats after a while when I put food out for Socks.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jul 6 2019, 01:13 PM
Post #6828

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 90-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Hopefully this coming Monday or Tuesday you will receive your credentials as your manager had indicated she's hoping for, and that you will find a computer on your desk waiting to receive your commands. Please let us know how things go.

Buster has been frequently visiting me today, but he seems on the restless side - - just can't seem to get comfortable to take a nap - - so he comes and goes as his spirit desires through the pet door. That's what it's there for. He's probably feeling the oppressive humidity today with his fur coat. Last night we had a storm come through the area that flicked the power off three times but the power came back on each time after a few minutes. So I had all the digital clocks to re-set today. More storms are forecasted throughout the weekend, so I may be doing that chore again. Got caught up on a couple of emails today and am enjoying reading a book from the library. It's a low key day here.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, Fluffy, Ferdinand, Socks, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jul 6 2019, 06:51 PM
Post #6829

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm (87) Caturday greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster visited throughout the day and I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK. Hopefully you will avoid any more power flickering storms.

Today we had a cheap lunch at Steak and Shake with a coupon. Then Anne got her hair cut and got a deal. The Great Clips over there moved across the street and was doing 6.99 haircuts for a grand re-opening. We then went to visit Petsmart to see the adoptable kitties to discover most had been. While there, I checked in with Banfield to see when Tang is due for a checkup which is next month. From there we went to a big ongoing flea market in the west end we didn't even know about until Anne's stylist told her about it. Then we went to Petco to check on those adoptable kitties, Half Price books, Walmart and home.

Tang is doing well and has had his supper and shot. I will give him his treats when I put food out for Socks. I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening watched over by your precious fur-ever angels.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jul 7 2019, 11:01 AM
Post #6830

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 90-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had a nice day yesterday. I know your precious Tang appreciates his quality family time with you and Anne in the evenings and weekends.

It's another quiet day here at the condo complex. Sweet Buster is here visiting with me. He's settled on the secretary desk in the computer space taking a nap as I'm writing to you.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jul 7 2019, 05:44 PM
Post #6831

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (91) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster has been with you today and I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

We started the day going to the old place to feed the waifs. The gray and orange tabbies were down in their spot by the fence and let me pet them both. As I was doing that after putting the food down, some dork with dog decided to be nosy. He didn't say anything and kept his distance, but I still stayed with them until he left dry.gif

From there we did the rest of the weekly shopping at Kroger. Then it was home for some lunch and a Rifftrax on Prime. Tang mooched some meat from the pizza from Anne "Mommy, gimme that" rolleyes.gif He's doing well and has just had his supper and shot. I will give him his treats later when I put food out for Socks.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jul 8 2019, 11:08 AM
Post #6832

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 80-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am glad the waifs at your previous residence enjoyed some quality time with you and Anne yesterday. I know they so appreciate your dedication to their needs. Sounds like you, your precious boy, and Anne had good family quality time yesterday.

Got some medical receipts printed off this morning from my medical appointments from last month. Buster has come to visit me. He's stretched out on the big computer desk keeping me company as I'm writing to you. Not much else happening so far today.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jul 8 2019, 06:15 PM
Post #6833

Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and warm (87) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster came to visit and I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Same old at work. No computer or credentials yet, so I just took calls under "supervision". As long as I'm getting paid, it's all good to me.

Tang is doing well and has had his supper and shot. He'll get his treats when I put food out for the local waifs later. Speaking of which I saw Butters last night. Nice to know at least he's still around.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jul 9 2019, 11:48 AM
Post #6834

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes sunny humid 70-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Hope you get your credentials this week and get your work station set up. I know you'll feel better about things - - hopefully - - once you've got those things established. By the way, how is Anne doing with her job? Please let us know how things go. Also glad you saw Butters last night.

This morning I went to Lowe's and ordered my kitchen refrigerator. It's a GE french door with bottom freezer and automatic ice maker - - no dispenser which means no lights on the front of the unit to light up the condo unit at night which is very distracting when you're trying to get to sleep. It's WHITE - - YEA!!! - - no more stainless steel that is impossible to keep clean - - double YEA!!!! Since it's not a stocked item it has to be special ordered and is expected to be delivered in a couple of weeks at the latest - - could be sooner. So I'm looking forward to this. It's a bit on the pricey side but that's nothing new for appliances. After that it was a trip to Food Lion to pick up a few deli items. Shortly after I arrived back at the condo sweet Buster has come to visit with me, which is always a treat. However, from 7/16-24 Scarlet will be staying with me while her mom and dad take a trip to Utah to visit their son. My brother called me last night with the details, so sweet Buster and I are going to need to visit with each other outside over those days. Also today my internet service provider is having technical difficulties, - - have no access to my email so far, and internet service is on the iffy-side - - so far I'm able to access things online so thought I'd send a note off to you now rather than take a chance later on.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jul 9 2019, 06:16 PM
Post #6835

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and very warm (89) greetings to you. I hope you are well. Glad you were able to find a fridge that you like and hope it's delivered soon. Also glad Buster came for a visit and hoping he and Bonnie are doing OK. Too bad he will not be able to visit inside for a a time.

Still no computer or credentials. Anne seems to be doing OK with her job as near a I can tell. That is when I'm "allowed" to visit her desk; long story dry.gif

Tang was happy to see me when I got home. He's had his supper and shot and will get his treats later when I set food out for the waifs, when ever that might be (crazy antics in the parking lot some evenings) He seems well though.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jul 10 2019, 12:37 PM
Post #6836

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy humid 80-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

From first hand experience during my employment years as a "new employee" I can imagine how frustrating it is for you waiting for the authorization you need in order to do the job you've been hired to do. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that you'll get your credentials this week, and hopefully a computer to go on your assigned desk. Please let us know how you're doing. Are you and Anne able to take a break at the same time or have lunch together? Are you able to at least let her know when you leave for the day so that you can say "good bye" to each other? For whatever it's worth I think you're very wise to wait until the activity has died down in the parking lot before putting out food for the waifs - - not only for the safety of the waifs but also for you and Anne as well.

It's been a quiet day here at the condo. My internet service provider is still dealing with a major breakdown - - still no access to my emails, which is a bummer. High technology is great when it works, but when it doesn't it's a MAJOR headache - - not only for the clients but also for the service techs. Buster is here taking a nap on the cushion in the chair at the big computer desk as I'm writing to you. This is his second visit today. He always brings a smile to my heart when he visits.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jul 10 2019, 06:30 PM
Post #6837

Hello moon_beam. Sometimes rainy and warm (88) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster has been around to keep you company today and I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

This afternoon around 2:00 I finally got my computer and most of my log in credentials. I'm waiting on the one for Scriptmed though. I can't seem to open iCMS and Anne thinks it's because they have Windows 10 on my PC and that's not HIPAA compliant. How nice. But at least I have a place I can punch in and out w/o depending on anyone else. Given our schedules we don't get breaks and lunches together but with Outlook Skype we can at least "talk" to each other.

Tang met me at the door when I got home but was a little leery as I was soaked from the rain. He's doing better now though. He's had his supper and shot and will get his treats later when I put food out for the locals.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jul 11 2019, 12:59 PM
Post #6838

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy humid 80-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Progress however slow is still progress. Am glad you have most of your credentials but how aggravating about having W10 which doesn't allow you access to one of the systems you need. Hopefully this will be resolved quickly. Please let us know how things go. Am also glad you and Anne have a way of "communicating" during the day. Hope you didn't get chilled walking home in the rain yesterday, and know that your precious Tang was glad to see you home safely.

Not much going on here at the condo complex today. Buster has made several visits today, this one he has finally settled down on the secretary desk to take a nap. Beautiful Bonnie came by yesterday evening to say hello but she would not come inside for a visit. Still it was good to see her. Last night around 10:30 p.m. I finally contacted the technical service reps to get access to my emails again. He reset my passwords and am happy to say I have my emails again. There are still massive interruptions throughout the region that need to be restored.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jul 11 2019, 06:37 PM
Post #6839

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (89) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster came by and am hoping he and and Bonnie are doing OK. Glad to hear you can get into you email again too.

So, speaking of my apps, credentials and "communicating" with Anne. I was just coming back from lunch and checking to see if my iCMS was working and trying to think of anything else I could get set up to get ahead of things. I sent a message to Anne about that and that I would be at the trainer's desk taking calls and not able to see any of her messages. At that moment a manager from another dept came up to me (ironically the one I was supposed to be in originally) and spoke to me like the petulant child (that she is) "YOU WILL LOCK YOUR COMPUTER AND GET BACK TO YOUR SIDE BY SIDE AND NOT ON SKYPE!" Our manager left early today, but trust me she and I WILL have words tomorrow mad.gif

Tang is well though. He's had his supper and shot. I'll get his treats when I set food out for the local waifs. I hope you ave had a good day and that you will have a peasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jul 12 2019, 01:13 PM
Post #6840

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 90-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

How so very rude (putting it mildly) of that manager to speak to you like that without even permitting you to offer an explanation - - a very valid explanation at that. I hope your manager will lend her support to you. Please let us know how things go.

Have done a bit of work on financials today, getting receipts filed, and getting updates done on the big desk top. Sweet Buster is here visiting with me as I'm writing to you. He's on top of the tall bookcase here in the computer area taking a nap as I'm writing to you. He's like little Goldilocks each time he comes to visit scouting out where he wants to take his nap for the day.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post

358 Pages V  « < 340 341 342 343 344 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:03 AM