Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies
> One Year Anniversary, Miss you so much Opie
missy
post Mar 5 2011, 08:02 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,416

It was one year ago today that my sweet special Opie passed away. I can't believe a whole year has passed. So many crazy things have happened during this year. A lot of the time I felt like I was just going through the motions. I think I am finally accepting that he is gone. For so long I couldn't totally accept it. I would feel like there was some way to get him back. Now I am believing he is gone. The sad thing is my memories of him are dulling. Just like I was afraid they would. When he died everything reminded me of him. Every time I printed out a copy he would come running to watch the printer go back and forth. I would get so sad to make a copy after he died because I would expect him to come running....now (probably 300 prints later....) I don't think of him coming running. I've almost forgotten. There are so many of those things that would happen that I am slowly adjusting to without him. I try so hard to hold onto those memories. Anyway, I've gone on a bit of a detour of what I wanted to say. I just miss him dearly and it's been one year. I love you Opie.
Attached Image
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:30 AM