Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Another Horrible Loss.....continues
mollycat
post Apr 8 2013, 06:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,786

I posted in the past about the loss of my precious Molly and sweet Kyle. Now our little Tatiana has disappeared. My brother had brought a kitten home from work for my daughter. She was a smart little thing. I was planning on getting her spayed when I got my tax check. Unfortunately she went into heat the same week I got the money. She was pretty pregnant but wasn't due for another 11 days. On Easter Sunday I fed her breakfast then she was playing in the yard. I never saw her again. I asked the neighbor because she had been feeding her special food and the cat would go over and beg.. She said she hadn't seen her. The last few months the cat kept disappearing a lot and would mostly come home to eat and then would take off. I gave her lots of cuddles but she would go off to the fields to hunt I guess. I love cats and am so sad to not have anything to cuddle.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Apr 9 2013, 11:06 AM
Post #2

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, mollycat, please permit me to offer you my sincerest sympathies in the disappearance of your new companion. She may have simply gone into a quiet place to have her kittens, and may very well reappear with her babies when they are big enough to meet you. She may also have been taken in by a Good Samaritan. I know you miss her, and hope that you will be able to see her again with her healthy kittens. Please let us know how things go, mollycat.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
missingmygranny
post Jun 6 2013, 10:22 AM
Post #3

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,727

sad.gif Sorry honey. That stinks. Unfortunately, sounds like your kitty had a mind of her own. Hopefully you are reunited with her and she will make her way home!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:02 AM