Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> One Year...
My heart Cooper
post May 17 2011, 09:24 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,506

Like so many others who have posted this before, tomorrow will be one year since I lost my beautiful baby, Cooper. My little love. I miss you so much. You were my best friend for five and a half years. It used to pain me to leave you for 8 or 9 hours every day for work. I never imagined an entire year going by without seeing that beautiful little face, your tiny pink nose, your furry little toes or your beautiful white flowing tail. How I miss that little bark and playing ball constantly. I know it was your favorite. You were gone so suddenly. There was no time to say goodbye. I knew when that phone rang that something awful had happened. The only thing that helps is that I know that, wherever you are, you knew every day how much you were loved and how much you're still loved. No one can take your place in our hearts. You were the most special little boy. But a year later we are doing ok. Rudy and Dori bring love and happiness to our lives. They could never replace you but they're special in their own ways. Mommy misses you little buddy and I hope you're happy and ok, wherever you may be. We miss you every moment of every day and I pray I will see you again one day. That's my biggest fear - never seeing that beautiful face again. I try to have faith that I will. I love you And miss you so unbelievably much. Good night my boy, mommy.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cheryl83
post May 18 2011, 12:31 PM
Post #2

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,508

Just to let you know I'm thinking of you on your precious Cooper's one year angel-versary. I remember your very first post about Cooper and I remember how I actually cried when I read it. It's hard to believe that it was a whole year ago. Friday will mark 1-year for me, too. The love is stronger than ever though. It never fades. They'll be with us always in our hearts and memories. And I now truly believe that we will see them again one day (see my thread 'A message of Hope and Comfort' if you like... which may help to reassure you, as it did me).

Take care of yourself, big hugs,
Cheryl xx

--------------------
It broke our hearts to lose you, but you didn't go alone,
For parts of us went with you ... the day God called you home

My beautiful Angel, Daisy - I will love and miss you forever xx

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 18 2011, 04:10 PM
Post #3

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, My Heart Cooper, as Cheryl has so compassionately shared with you, the angel-versaries are hard because they are milestone reminders that our beloved companion is no longer physically with us. In the beginning of our grief journey the deep grief is so intense it does make us wonder how on earth our lives can ever hope to continue. The only way you, and each of us, have been able to endure this journey is "one day at a time" - - with the help and encouragement and support of each other - - and our beloved companions' eternal love in our hearts and memories.

My Heart Cooper, thank you so much for honoring us by sharing your precious Cooper with us. Please know we are here for you - - no matter how much time may pass - - we are all united here through the most wonderful friendships we will ever know - - the eternal bond of love with our beloved companions who have brought us together.

Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, My Heart Cooper, and look forward to knowing how you're doing whenever possible.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:18 AM