357 Pages V  « < 355 356 357  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
Tom's Dad
post Yesterday, 09:13 PM
Post #7121

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I'm glad to hear Buster came by and I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK. Also, we got the Christmas card today. Thank you smile.gif

Yeah, it pays well. But that's about it. If nothing else, it will be a nice little 5 month nest egg and decent UE payments if need be.

Tang and Tyler are doing OK. They have both had their milk and treats and Tang his shot. Both rounds of food have been put out for the waifs. Tyke was the only one brave enough to come out in the rain to eat. What a little trooper.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Today, 01:35 PM
Post #7122

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, cloudy warm 50-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am I right in my interpretation from your post that this job is only a temporary assignment - - only 5 months until you and Anne need to start the job search again? I'm keeping you and Anne in my thoughts and prayers that you will have financial stability for both of you and your precious boys. Please let us know how things go.

Not much happening here today at the condo complex. Have been getting caught up on a couple of emails and doing some internet "window shopping". Sweet Buster has been by several times so far for brief visits but is enjoying being outside today in the temporary warmer temperatures. We've been having rain today but as I'm writing the rain has stopped.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the autumn temperatures transition to winter. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

357 Pages V  « < 355 356 357
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2019 - 02:00 PM