2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cant Stand The Pain
Jon730
post Sep 5 2008, 04:13 PM
Post #21

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 4,585

I am sorry I have allen behind on here and have missed so many posts. Please accept my sympathy at the horrible accident. Usually, when we lose a pet, we have some kind of warning, so this was specially cruel for you.

J

--------------------
Miles, my friend and Cat-Wife. 3-11-2008
The Sweetest Cat in my Universe.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
britt09
post Sep 8 2008, 07:14 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 4,924

thank you jon for your sympathy, i think thats what made it so hard on me is she was just yanked outta my life with no warning some times its still hard to believe that she gone forever but everyday that goes by its a lil easier to handle.

--------------------
*BrItTaNy*

+Quote Post
daisysmom13
post Sep 10 2008, 09:54 AM
Post #23

Member No.: 3,857

Hi, Brittany.

I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to Buttons. sad.gif Please know that you did nothing to cause what happened, and you seem like such a great and loving person to animals. Buttons looks like such a sweetheart. We recently had our one tabby cat Bethy wake my parents up in the middle of the night because she stuck her head in a plastic bag and got so freaked out because her head got stuck that she was jumping and clawing onto cabinets and everything. My mom still thinks she is spooked because of it. The same thing could have happened to her had the bag gone a certain way. Your story has made me so thankful that she is safe. I really do hope you'll be feeling better soon and just hang on to the memories you have. I'm sure you will always love Buttons...

I hope you will feel better soon and take care,

Daisysmom13

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:13 AM