354 Pages V  « < 352 353 354  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
Tom's Dad
post Nov 11 2019, 08:35 PM
Post #7061

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Wet and cold (35) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear you had a nice walk and a visit from Buster although it was brief. I hope he and Bonnie are doing well.

Today was a real cluster. We had to wait 2 hours just to get into the building, deal with the usual malcontents of mass call center hiring and our credentials didn't work. We ended up having to leave at 7:00 rather than 7:30 as the shuttle service stopped and they had to have managers ferry people to the remote parking lot (the main one fills up fast) We just walked dry.gif Just keep telling ourselves 18.00 per hour.

Anne dropped me off to go drop off her McKesson badge. Tyler is in "jail" again for overly aggressive play with Tang. But at least they both had their milk and Tang his shot. My waifs braved the weather, so I put their food out as well.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Yesterday, 02:02 PM
Post #7062

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, sunny blustery cold 30-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry your and Anne's first day on your new job did not go well. Did the other new employees also have problems? I hope things will smooth out for you as the week progresses. Please let us know how things go.

Have been busy working on the W10 desk top today. It's getting a little easier to navigate through it but W7 is ever so much easier. Sweet Buster hasn't been by yet to visit. Perhaps his mom and dad are keeping him inside because of the very cold temps today.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Yesterday, 09:08 PM
Post #7063

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Clear and cold (21) greetings to you. I hope you are well. Sorry Buster hadn't stopped by and I hope he did eventually and that he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

So, it wasn't our credentials (and a whole row for that matter) but no network connections on those stations. We had to move to another area that's really cold as they have exposed ceiling that's pushing down cold air. I hope they have our connections fixed tomorrow. Oh, and we heard about 150 people got frustrated in the line to get in and left. More opportunity for us I guess.

Tang and Tyler met us at the door when we got home are doing well. They have had their milk, Tang his shot and I just put down their treats. Tabby and Tyke were there for the fist round of food and Tyke apparently by himself on the second one.

I hope you have had a good day and have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post