Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies
> Marius, The Baby Giraffe Who Changed The World
Gretta's Mom
post May 24 2014, 11:57 AM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,067

Hello Baby Marius,

Thank you for organizaing the prayer-hum for Trevor's dad two nights ago when he was late coming home. He was buying a car. His old car had too many sad memories for him. Every time Trevor's mom anad he were in the car, she was either very sick or they were on their way to a hospital. So he turned that car back in and got a new one because for two days the new cars were not too expensive.

Marius, please hold a place in the Perfect World for me and one for Trevor's dad. we are so sad and we miss Trevor's mom SOOOOOOOOOOO much, like your mom misses you, Sweetie. One bright morning when this life is over (that's a song down here on earth) I'll fly away to a place on God's celestial shore (that's the Perfect World where you are), I'll fly away.

I love you Marius. I will never stop loving you and being angry at the horrible man who did what he did to you.

XOXO

Rufus and Gretta's mom
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Gretta's Mom
post Oct 1 2014, 05:31 AM
Post #2

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,067

Good morning Baby Marius,

The one who always brings joy to my heart just by thinking about your picture.
I can't wait to get to the perfect world so I can see you and pet you and hug your beautiful neck
And tell you how much I love you even though I've never seen you.

God made you giraffes as the most interesting and loveable animals of all.
I hope the absinthe of the perfect world and being in the company of so many wise giraffes has helped you make peace with what happened to you on earth.
I hope your giraffe mothers have helped you roll up all of your sorrows and confusion and terror into a big ball and throw it into the sea of forgetfulness where it will never trouble you mind again.

Thank you for coming into my life. Can I ask you a favor, Baby Marius? Could you take a daddy giraffe and wander over to the elephant section and tell them that I love all of them, too? I'm hoping that when I get to the perfect world that I can become an honorary member of the giraffe family and then the elephant family. Besides dogs, you two animals are my favorite animals on earth and I can't even imagine how happy the days would be to be part of your family and the elephant family, too.

Thousands of people in this world love you, Marius, and their love will someday soon take away all your memory of your horror on earth and replace it with the love of all those who love you, most of all the Good Shepherd.

May your spirit romp where it will today, Baby Marius.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Gretta's Mom   Marius, The Baby Giraffe Who Changed The World   May 24 2014, 11:57 AM
- - Gretta's Mom   Good morning Baby Marius, If you can survive the ...   May 27 2014, 05:57 AM
- - Gretta's Mom   Hi Baby Marius, How's my best giraffe friend ...   Jun 28 2014, 04:45 AM
- - Gretta's Mom   Hi Baby Marius, When someone in my sadness group ...   Jul 12 2014, 05:40 AM
- - Gretta's Mom   Marius my sweet baby, You are the one I need toda...   Jul 15 2014, 06:41 AM
- - Gretta's Mom   Good morning, Baby Marius Have you met the new fr...   Aug 11 2014, 05:50 AM
- - Gretta's Mom   Baby Marius, Can I cling to your beautiful neck a...   Aug 14 2014, 02:32 PM
- - Gretta's Mom   Good morning beautiful Baby Marius, The Perfect W...   Aug 22 2014, 06:05 AM
- - Gretta's Mom   Good morning to you my most favorite baby giraffe,...   Sep 3 2014, 05:37 AM
- - Gretta's Mom   Hi Baby Marius I feel a special connection to you...   Sep 16 2014, 03:06 PM
- - Gretta's Mom   Good morning Baby Marius, The one who always brin...   Oct 1 2014, 05:31 AM
- - Gretta's Mom   Hello Baby Marius, I Love you! I can see you ...   Oct 16 2014, 02:31 PM
- - Gretta's Mom   Good morning, sweet baby Marius, How is my favori...   Nov 2 2014, 05:56 AM
- - Gretta's Mom   Good morning and I love you Baby Marius, Every ti...   Nov 21 2014, 10:55 AM
- - Gretta's Mom   Good morning Baby Marius, my favorite giraffe...   Dec 14 2014, 06:56 AM
- - Gretta's Mom   Good morning Baby Marius, my favorite giraffe. To...   Dec 31 2014, 06:02 AM
- - Gretta's Mom   Good morning Gorgeous Baby Marius! How is my ...   Jan 18 2015, 08:06 AM
- - Gretta's Mom   Good morning to my favorite Giraffe! All my l...   Feb 9 2015, 10:36 AM
- - Gretta's Mom   Good morning, Baby Marius, my favorite giraffe. M...   Mar 4 2015, 07:10 AM
- - Gretta's Mom   [/size][/font][/color] I LOVE YOU, MARIUS![s...   Mar 27 2015, 04:19 AM
- - Gretta's Mom   Hello my baby Marius, I haven't written for s...   Jul 4 2015, 06:25 AM
- - Gretta's Mom   Hi Baby Marius, I've been adopted into severa...   Jul 16 2015, 04:28 AM
- - Gretta's Mom   Oh Baby Marius It has happened again! A majes...   Aug 4 2015, 04:30 PM
- - Gretta's Mom   Good morning Baby Marius! I'm sure you h...   Aug 26 2015, 07:43 AM
- - Gretta's Mom   Good, good morning Baby Marius! It's a su...   Oct 12 2015, 09:08 AM
- - Gretta's Mom   Happy Thanksgiving, Baby Marius! I'll alwa...   Nov 26 2015, 08:28 AM
- - Gretta's Mom   Good morning Baby Marius! You're lucky yo...   Dec 2 2015, 08:06 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:52 PM