Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
moon_beam
post Oct 17 2019, 04:05 PM
Post #7021

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, sunny blustery chilly 60-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Thank you for sharing with us how your and Anne's interviews went with CompuCom. Every employer has their own definition of "pretty quick." I hope you and Anne will receive a positive responsive. In the meantime I'm glad you have a job fair to look forward to. Please let us know how things go. It will take time for sweet Tyler to learn the "dos and donts" in his relationships with precious Tang, and you and Anne. He is very blessed to have each of your loving guidance to help him grow more into the sweet companion he already is.

The infusion went okay once the nurses were able to find a vein. The third try was the "charm." Got back home after 2 p.m.. Just finished my afternoon meal a little bit ago. Sweet Buster is here at the moment for a visit.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 17 2019, 06:34 PM
Post #7022

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Clear and mild (58) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Sorry your infusion took 3 tries. But glad to hear Buster was there to visit. I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Well, nothing so far from Compucom (sigh) and Anne found out the hiring event job is seasonal and doesn't start until 11/11. Getting a little worried now unsure.gif

Tyler and Tang are doing well. Tyler is still a little wild but manageable. He would not stop bugging me earlier until I put him him on my lap and petted him while on the desktop. Of course now Tang is in the window and Tyler wants in. All part of the pet parenting I guess. They have both had their milk and Tang will get his shot and both their treats after while. Tabby and Tyke are eating their provisions too.

I hope you had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 18 2019, 12:56 PM
Post #7023

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly 60-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry the job fair is only for seasonal work. Still, if you got something from that while you're looking for permanent work wouldn't it be better than nothing? Are you eligible for unemployment benefits? I continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers that you, and Anne, will be able to find good employment soon. Please let us know how things go. And it's always delightful sharing your news as to how your sweet Tyler is adjusting to his Forever Family.

Took my W7 computer this morning to PhoneAxiom so that the tech reps can transfer my files over to the W10 computer. I may continue to use my W7 computer for a couple of more weeks until I'm ready to begin getting used to W10. Sweet Buster has come by for a visit. He was waiting for me when I got back from PhoneAxiom. Not much else happening around the condo complex today.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 18 2019, 05:19 PM
Post #7024

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (65) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster was waiting on you when you got home and hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

No, I'm not eligible for UE (long story) Still have not heard back from Compucom which stinks since they reached out to me. I did hear back quickly from the neighborhood 5 Star Mart and am going for an interview Monday. It's only 10.37 per hour but at least it's something until something better comes along.

Tang and Tyler are well. No more spats than usual. Tang is taking advantage of Tyler being sound asleep on the back of the small sofa to sit in the sill of the open windows. Soon it will be time to get their and the local waifs needs seen to.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 19 2019, 01:59 PM
Post #7025

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy cool-ish 60-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry you're not eligible for unemployment benefits, and equally sorry you haven't heard anything positive from CompuCom. That is very frustrating particularly when they "courted" you for an interview to begin with. I'm glad you have an interview on Monday with Star Mart.
Even though the salary isn't what you need it's still a salary until you can find something more beneficial. Please let us know how things go. I'm so smiling at your precious Tang taking advantage of the windowsill while his rambunctious brother takes a nap. Go Tang!!!

Today has been focused on trying to reconcile the checkbook with the bank statement. I finally got all of the figures in the checkbook to agree, but - - the bank statement indicates I should have 40 cents more in the checkbook than what the balance showed. After reviewing everything multiple times and not able to find the 40 cent difference I finally gave up and just made an "adjustment" to the checkbook balance. At least it's only 40 cents. Yesterday Abigail's mom asked me to check on her sweet girl this afternoon as Abigail's mom and dad are on a day trip today with a senior citizen's group. When they left this morning they forgot to unlock the storm door to their front door, so I had to ask Buster's mom and dad for help. Thankfully they had the code to Abigail's garage door opener so I was able to get inside to let Abigail out for a constitutional romp. Sweet Buster has been by for a visit about three times today but hasn't stayed long.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 19 2019, 06:22 PM
Post #7026

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warmish (69) Caturday greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I bet Abigail's parents will feel silly when they get home after having asked you to check on her. At least were able to and I hope she's doing OK. Glad to hear Buster came by and hope he and Bonnie are also doing OK.

Well, the job fair went well and we both got calls stating they will be emailing our on-boarding paperwork. 18.00 per hour is nothing to sneeze at and apparently it's not hard to go permanent (covered in the event) It's in the same building where Vantiv was where we met. Full circle I guess. So until 11/11 rolls around I hope the Five Star gig works out in the interim.

We went to a street drawing fair by the waterfront today that also featured more traditional fare and dogs of course happy.gif I have to say that some of the sidewalk chalk art was impressive. From there it was Walmart staples and home.

Tang and Tyler are well and have had their milk. The treats and Tang's shot will come later. Tabby and Tyke were already outside so I put those provisions too. Tyke drinks the water as "kittening" is thirsty work as we well now wink.gif But Socks does too. There is also a new white cat that is not Dulcinea (too big and probably a male from the body type) who we have yet to name.

I hope you've had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 20 2019, 02:30 PM
Post #7027

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, now sunny cool-ish 60-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so very glad you and Anne have promising jobs courtesy of the job fair, and I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that things will work out for you at the Star Mart for the interim. Please let us know how things go. And it sounds like you and Anne had a good day yesterday, which helps to boost the morale.

Been getting caught up on a couple of emails today. Sweet Buster has been by several times today when it was raining. Stayed long enough on his third visit to dry off and take a nap. The clouds have given way to sunshine now so I know sweet Buster is enjoying the afternoon out and about on his neighborhood rounds.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, Fluffy, Ferdinand, Socks, Tabby, Tyke, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cooling autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 20 2019, 05:53 PM
Post #7028

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (73) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster was able to take shelter with you from the rain and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

The trip out to the old place for feeding the waifs wasn't much better today as a couple was out walking their dog. I was able to put food in the first spot along the fence though and the rest by the bushes by the pool, and I did at least glimpse Little Gray as we were leaving.

From there we went out the shopping center where Anne used to live like last week, but this time the Dollar Tree was closed. So, there were a few things we couldn't get but maybe later. We got everything else from that Kroger and headed home.

Tyler had to have a brief timeout in the upstairs bathroom because he jumped on Tang in the downstairs one trying to use the litter box. We're hoping he grows out of that eventually. Otherwise, both are well and due soon for their milk etc. Also have to to out the local waif provisions out.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 21 2019, 12:56 PM
Post #7029

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 60-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you and Anne saw Little Gray yesterday while you provisioned the waifs at your previous residence. I know how aggravating it is to do errands only to discover a store you go to on a regular basis is closed, but at least you were able to find what you wanted at the Kroger. Eventually sweet Tyler will outgrow his mischievousness with your precious Tang. Tyler is still a baby - - he needs to learn from you, Anne, and Tang what is appropriate behavior. He is so fortunate to have your loving patience and guidance.

I reviewed my checkbook with the bank statement once again to make sure I hadn't made an error in my checkbook but all the figures matched one another. So I'm still confused as to where that 40 cent difference is. Oh well - - at least I know I've done everything I can do to try to reconcile the finances. Sweet Buster has come a couple of times today for brief visits. With the sunbeams shining so pretty today and temps comfortable I don't blame him for wanting to be out and about.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 21 2019, 05:29 PM
Post #7030

Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster has been by if only briefly. I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

So, we got the on-boarding email for the job starting 11/11. I did all that I could that doesn't require document uploads. Those I guess I can take pics with my phone and put on the PC. I also went to the Five Star interview which was awkward, but I think I'll have the job. Thankful that it's only temp for now.

The rest of the day has been chill with the kitties. Tyler still has his "moments" but he's learning. It will be time for them to both have their provisions as well as the local waifs, weather permitting.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 22 2019, 02:43 PM
Post #7031

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, now sunny after welcome rain 60-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm keeping you and Anne in my thoughts and prayers that your jobs beginning 11/11 will be decent and will provide you the opportunity for permanent employment. I'm also keeping you, Tracy, in my thought and prayers that the job at Star Mart will become a reality. Please let us know how things go. I hope I'm not prying by asking you how Anne feels about continuing to work at McKesson until you begin your new jobs on 11/11. You only need to answer this question if you want to. As for sweet Tyler, even though he's being a handful right now I know you, Anne, and your precious Tang are enjoying every minute. Sweet Tyler will mellow soon enough.

It has been a very busy day here on the lap top working on the bill-a-thon. I'm still waiting to get my W7 and W10 computers. I didn't realize the transfer of files would be so involved. Just goes to reinforce my lack of knowledge with high technology. Tomorrow I have my annual appointment with my primary care physician and to get my flu shot, and will need to go to the post office to mail payments I cannot do online. I have also completed the application to change my Prescription D plan for next year and that will be one of the things I will be mailing tomorrow. Sweet Buster has come by to visit several times today, particularly when it was raining quite steadily outside. Now that the sunbeams are out I'm sure he's found a place to dry off so that he can do his afternoon exploring. He might stop by for another visit later on.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 22 2019, 06:13 PM
Post #7032

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (61) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I'm glad Buster came to visit with you while you worked through the day and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Anne is not thrilled staying at McKesson especially after what they did to me, but we need the money until the new jobs start. To that point I have the job at Five Star starting tomorrow (today I did paperwork for that) I have to go in at 7:00 for a while for training (sigh) Thank goodness it's only for a 2 1/2 weeks. But, again, since I can't get UE we need the money. At least this time I'll be going from 10.00 to 18.00 rather than the other way around like in 2010.

Tyler and Tang are doing well. Tyler actually curled up at my feet on the couch earlier for a nap. But the "wild child" resurfaced a while ago. They have both had their milk. Tang's shot, the treats and local waif provisions will come later.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur=ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 23 2019, 01:43 PM
Post #7033

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly breezy 60-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I am sooooooooo glad you have a partner who is supportive of you - - that you are supportive of each other. I remember a time when you thought you would never find a "soul mate". From what you share it sounds like you both are blessed to have found each other. And congratulations to your temporary job at Five Star. It sounds like today will be a long one for you but it will provide much needed income. Please let us know how things go. I am sooo chuckling at your description of sweet Tyler as your "wild child." It wasn't all that long ago when your precious Tang gave you some moments of hyperventilation with his "amazing Tang" feats of daring do. There's nothing like a kitten to "liven things up" in a household - - may each of you enjoy a long, happy, and healthy earthly journey together.

Had my annual check up today with my regular MD. All seems to be working fine as near as both of us can tell. And - - she does receive updates from both my rheumatologist and the hematologist who oversees my infusions - - YEA!!!! This is exactly what I want. Before I went to my MD appointment I was able to do my errand at the post office. I knew my MD appointment would take more time and I didn't want to have to do the post office errand afterward. Sweet Buster has been by to see me a couple of times today. With the sunbeams shining bright and pretty he is enjoying being out and about. The chilly wind only seems to invigorate him.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 23 2019, 04:42 PM
Post #7034

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (66) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear things went well with your medical appointment and that Buster came to see you. I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

It was a long day and it will be even longer the rest of the week. I have to work 6-2 through Saturday. Yes, my birthday. Then off Sunday and Monday. Before starting, I told the GM I would need some wiggle room for the 29th to which she said that was OK. It's for the welcome day for the upcoming job, but I told her it was a MD appointment. For the remaining time I will be 2-10 starting next week. At least that lines me up with Anne's schedule a little better, But I will have to walk to work (sigh) Just a little over 2 weeks. Anne took off work early so she could pick me up and we could go do our drug screens for said job. So all the prep should be out of the way now.

Tang and Tyler seem to be doing OK. Soon it will be time for their milk, Tang's shot, treats and local waif provisions. I hope you've had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 24 2019, 01:34 PM
Post #7035

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny very pleasant 60-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry you'll have to work Saturday, but you will be paid for the disappointment - - so the paycheck will be like a birthday present in itself. It sounds like you and Anne are looking forward to your new jobs. Please let us know how things go.

It's been a decent day here. I was able to take a walk once the temperatures warmed up into the low 60's. With the bright sunshine and a calm breeze I didn't have to wear a jacket. Sweet Buster has been here a couple of times today to say hi but he's enjoying the sunbeams too much to stay inside too long. Tomorrow I'll be able to get both my W7 and W10 computers, and I'll take my lap top with me to have it evaluated to see if it can be upgraded to W10.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 25 2019, 05:33 PM
Post #7036

Hello moon_bean. Cloudy and cool (60) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I'm glad to hear you were able to get out and also had visits from Buster. I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but I was extremely tired after walking home from work 2.7 miles. At least Anne found a deal online for a free Uber for me to get home today and she can get me tomorrow. She also is supposed to have about 750.00 coming to her in her unused HSA (hopefully) account. That would be most of the rent and perhaps I could quit this nightmare job a week earlier that anticipated. We'll have to see.

Tyler decided to curl up with me on the couch for a nap earlier, but unfortunately it was as Tang was trying to curl up by my head (sigh) I've had to break up some "spats" but otherwise they are doing OK. It will be time soon to get their provisions as well as those of the local waifs.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of our precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 26 2019, 02:30 PM
Post #7037

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 60-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad Anne has found you a ride while you're at Five Star Market. Walking almost 3 miles is quite a trek. I hope you and Anne are able to consolidate your finances so that you can take a break before beginning your new jobs next month. Please let us know how things go. I'm so smiling at your precious Tang and sweet Tyler curling up with you to not only take their naps but also to comfort you and let you know they love you. I know this warms your heart.

Yesterday I got both my W7 and W10 computers and spent most of the rest of the day trying to get the W10 computer set up. I haven't installed the printers yet - - I'm waiting for a day when I can handle that headache. Today I upgraded my internet security program but had to get technical support to get the program installed properly. Murphy's Law "Nothing is ever as simple as it seems" surely does apply to me particularly with technology. Sweet Buster has been by to visit with me a few times today but hasn't stayed to take a nap. He left a few minutes ago to go out on his afternoon rounds.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 26 2019, 06:10 PM
Post #7038

Hello moon_beam. Rainy Caturday greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I hope your computer change over goes well for you. Glad to hear Buster paid you some visits and hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Only Tyler curled up with me. Sadly, he chased Tang off. I'm hoping this will diminish as Tyler gets older (sigh) I still make sure Tang knows he's still my #1 boy. The Uber ride coupon was a one time thing. I'll still have to walk to work going forward when I change to evenings next week huh.gif I keep telling myself it's just 2 weeks max.

Work wasn't bad as it wasn't anywhere near as busy as an average weekday. Anne picked me up when I got off and we did our weekly Walmart run and then came home. Tyler and Tang were waiting for us when we got home as usual. They have both had their milk and will get treats later when I give Tang his shot. Since the rain has let up more or less, I also put the provisions out for the local waifs.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by you beloved fur-angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 27 2019, 12:34 PM
Post #7039

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny breezy 70-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad Anne was able to pick you up from work yesterday. I'm sorry you'll have to walk to work and am hoping the weather will be decent for you. I remember in some of your previous jobs how you had to walk at least a mile from your bus stop in all types of weather. Please let us know how things go. I know you, Anne, and your precious Tang are lovingly teaching sweet Tyler the social skills he needs. I remember when my beloved Abbygayle and Noah liked to cuddle with me at the same time. Abbygayle would stretch out across my chest and Noah would cuddle up next to me so that I could cradle him with my left arm. I have every confidence that in time Tyler and Tang will "figure things out" for shared cuddle time with your guidance.

Not much happening around the condo complex today. Sweet Buster has been here and stayed to settle down next to me to take a nap for awhile. He left a few minutes ago to do his afternoon neighborhood rounds.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 27 2019, 06:41 PM
Post #7040

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (62) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster visited and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

When we went to feed the waifs at the old place this morning I didn't see any people out, but I didn't see any waifs ether. Oh well. From there we went to Kroger and Dollar Tree to get the rest of the week's provisions. From there we came home and had lunch, watched some TV and napped.

Not much else going on here either. Tang and Tyler are doing OK. They have both had their milk and will get the treats and Tang his shot later on. I already put provisions out for the local waifs to the delight of Tabby and her tyke. He's getting so big and is less and less fearful of me.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of you precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post