Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
moon_beam
post Sep 14 2019, 01:23 PM
Post #6961

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, cloudy humid 70-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

My friend, I am sooooooo thrilled to share your news that you can begin your new job on Monday. This is EXCELLENT!!! I know this takes a LOT of concern off your mind. I hope the new assignment and your new supervisor will be a good match. Look forward to sharing your news as to how things go. And congratulations to you, Anne, and your precious Tang on your new family member. Unfortunately the Facebook link for his picture is no longer available - - however, you can email me a picture of him if you'd like. I look forward to getting it. I know you and Anne are celebrating this weekend for your new job and sweet Tyler's homecoming. Please let us know how things go with your precious Tang's and sweet Tyler's introduction.

I was able to get a walk this morning - - 1.2 miles round trip. After I got back I saw beautiful Bonnie in the shrubs at the top of the slope that goes down to the only wooded area separating the condo complex from the individual residential homes. She looked at me when I talked to her from a distance but wouldn't come to me. But sweet Buster came for a visit. He came and went a couple of times but is now comfortably settled in the laundry basket taking a nap as I'm writing to you. Worked on reconciling the bank statement with the checkbook which came out right the first time - - which is always a celebration when that happens. And have started reading another book by James Patterson - - one of three books the volunteer from the library delivered yesterday.

Once again, Tracy, congratulations on your new job assignment beginning Monday, and on sweet Tyler's homecoming today. It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 14 2019, 06:51 PM
Post #6962

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (81) Caturday greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad you were able get a good walk in today. Too bad Bonnie didn't come, but I hope she and Buster (who did visit) are both doing OK.

We picked up Tyler at the adoption house facility and 12:00 when they opened. He's bee neutered, chipped and had age appropriate shots. They sent us home with a couple pills for a mild respiratory infection (probably from all those care fumes) The fee was 50.00 as apparently only adult cats are free. The meeting with Tang didn't go as anticipated though. We called him over to the carrier where Tyler had his head out and Tang hissed at him sad.gif He's hissed a few more times at him since, but hasn't done anything more aggressive than that. He's not too pleased with us either. I guess he's had too long alone and has always had this place to himself. But we're working diligently to remedy the situation. So far Tyler's figured out where the upstairs bathroom litter box is (he hid behind the toilet until I coaxed him out with cat milk and a crushed pill) He's let us both cuddle him in the foyer upstairs. We've made him a hidey hole at the bottom of the linen closet upstairs with a bowl of dry kitten food and water. If there is not significant improvement by Monday when we both have to work, we may have to close him in the upstairs bathroom.

Tang has had his supper and shot and will get his treats later. I already put the first round of food out for the local waifs. I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 15 2019, 02:37 PM
Post #6963

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry your precious Tang didn't give sweet Tyler a warmer homecoming reception. I went through a similar experience with my beloved Noah when I tried to introduce a little brother to him after his beautiful sibling sister Abbygayle joined the angels. His refusal of the kitten and healthy dislike for me for bringing the kitten into the house was so apparent that he would never accept the kitten that I had to take the kitten back to the vet's office. My first allegiance was to my beloved Noah, and the kitten was soon adopted into a loving family. I know you and Anne will do everything in your power to let your precious Tang know that sweet Tyler isn't a "replacement" - - he's a sweet addition to your family. Please let us know how things go.

It's a quiet day here at the condo complex. Sweet Buster has been by a couple of times today. He left a little bit ago to play with a grasshopper that was tantalizing him through the windows to the storm door at the garage side of the house. He may be back after awhile.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 15 2019, 06:07 PM
Post #6964

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (89) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster came by and hope he and Bonnie are doing well.

Went to the old place first thing this morning to put food out for those waifs. I saw a tortie type cat on the path. She wouldn't let me get very close, but accepted the food I put down. I saw Little Gray on the other side and she was quite chatty today happy.gif

After we did our shopping we hurried home as I could not quite coax Tyler from under the dining table in the breakfast nook. I was less concerned about Tang hurting him than, well as you probably know, kittens are climbers. So I was afraid he'd hurt himself as he almost did while we were sitting down to brunch. We took him upstairs to his den but after devouring the kitten kibbles he was right back down and hopped on the back of the flat screen TV ohmy.gif So a rescue was involved there. He really wants to be friends with Tang, but he still hisses some. But not as much. We think it's mostly his poor vision making him jumpy. We will not give up on either of them and will make this work. Although until Tyler gets out of his climbing phase it may be best to shut him in the big upstairs bathroom while we are at work.

Tang is otherwise doing well, seems to have forgiven us at least. Only hisses at Tyler if he gets too close and not so much at us. He's had his supper and shot and will get his treats later. I have not put food out for the local waifs as last I looked Mr. child abuser was out there dry.gif

I hope you have had a good day and that you have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 16 2019, 11:47 AM
Post #6965

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

You are very wise to keep sweet Tyler confined to a smaller area so that he can't get into mischief while you and Anne are at work or out and about doing errands, etc.. When my beloved Eli, Noah, and Abbygayle were little tykes I kept them in a large crate for their safety with a latrine, food, water, and comfortable padding when I wasn't home, as well as at bedtime so that I knew they weren't getting into mischief during the night. I know you and Anne will do everything in your power to help your precious prince Tang adjust to his new little brother. I'm very glad to share your news that he already seems to be "coming around". Please let us know how they're doing. Also, today is your first day in your new job at McKesson and I hope everything is going okay for you. I hope beginning today will help you and Anne maintain financial stability. Please let us know how things go, particularly since you have a new little family member to take care.

Started the "preliminary" work on the bill-a-thon for October's payments this morning and got a creative project done. Sweet Buster is here with me taking a nap in the laundry basket as I'm writing to you. His faithful visits are most appreciated. Early yesterday evening he brought a baby bird to me. He didn't hurt it at all. The bird had its full feathers but was still very dependent on its mom and dad for food - - but at the age when it starta exercising its wings and hopping around - - so I'm wondering if it accidentally fell out the nest. I'm wondering if Buster brought the little bird to me thinking that I would know how to help it. All I could do was take it over the shrubbery at the top of the slope where the condo property drops down to the wooded section separating the condo complex from the individual residential homes. I made sure that it could still flex its wings and hop around okay - - which it did quite easily - - and hope that its mom would find her baby before the little bird became someone else's dinner.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 16 2019, 08:34 PM
Post #6966

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (85) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad Buster came by with the baby bird. I believe he was indeed trying to get your help. I hope the bird will be OK and that Buster and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Work was OK I guess. It's a very different world on the first floor (Anne's still on the second so we can't interact except Skype) With more steps to process. This LOB deals with insurance and co-pays where as the one I was on was a straight NC PAP. The manager seemed a bit indifferent too. No Y jacks so I just had to watch blink.gif But at least all my log ins still work.

Tyler was on the sink and scared when I let him out. I thought he'd be OK with the lights off; my bad sad.gif Tomorrow I'm leaving one of the lights on. There are 2 fixtures and each can be turned off manually. He's dong much better now as is Tang. they have both had their milk and Tang his shot and hard treats. Poor Tabby & co will have to get used to being fed later, but not too bad tonight. Also Tang has been approaching Tyler just to watch him w/o hissing happy.gif

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 17 2019, 12:51 PM
Post #6967

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, somewhat cloudy breezy warm 70-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like the "good news" to your new job is that you still have all your log ins active. That's a decent start, sort of. I hope things will be okay with your new manager. Please let us know how things go. Am also very glad to share your news that things are getting better between your precious Tang and sweet Tyler. Keeping a light on is a good idea for your little tyke. Please let us know how your boys are doing.

Was able to get a walk in this morning. When I got back to my unit sweet Buster was waiting for me on the front porch. He's here keeping me company as I'm writing to you. Have gotten caught up on some emails and have done some reading in my library book. Construction has finally started on the condo community Club House - - the foundation was poured this morning while I was on my walk. So perhaps it will be finished by next spring. It will be nice to have it as the admin office is supposed to be there - - having the office onsite will allow me to pay the monthly condo dues in person rather than having to mail a check.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, Fluffy, Ferdinand, Socks, Tabby, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 17 2019, 08:43 PM
Post #6968

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (79) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear you got a nice walk and that Buster was waiting on you. I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Work was about the same. I did finally get my hands on some processing screen shots but wasn't able to do much with them. Seems nobody in this dept has much faith in this manager dry.gif Ah well. It's a job at the place I need to be.

Tyler did much better with the new day time digs. Anne let him out as I trimmed Tang's claws. She said he hissed a little, but he's back to his limitless little ball of energy laugh.gif

Tang seems to be doing OK all considered. He's had his supper and shot and I'm about to give him his treats. I just put the 2nd round of wet food out for the local waifs. BTW, we're pretty sure Tyler, the one that didn't make it and one more are hers. There was one out there last night about Tyler's size and looked just like her. We're thinking of checking into TNR but are afraid of the horrid managers here and what they'd do if contacted by such a group unsure.gif

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 18 2019, 01:50 PM
Post #6969

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy, cool 70-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

It sounds like things are basically okay in your new job, even though as with any job improvements can always be helpful. The blessing is that you do have a paycheck you can rely on again, and you are ideally geographically located. These are important pluses. Please let us know how things go. Am also glad to share your news that your sweet Tyler is thriving and that your precious prince Tang is gradually accepting his little brother. I know how concerned you and Anne are for sweet Tyler's sibling. Is there some way you and Anne could get ahold of the little one and take it to the rescue place for TNR - - without the rental management (or any other tenant there) knowing about it?

Got the bills due for October payment entered into the checkbook today and will begin scheduling online payments either tomorrow or Friday. After I finished that chore I called my primary care physician's office to make my annual appointment with her and to get a flu shot. That is scheduled for Wednesday, 10/23. Sweet Buster came by for a brief visit. He heard his mom and dad getting ready to go out when their garage door opened so he went home to stay with his house mates. He may come back again later this afternoon for another visit.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 18 2019, 08:31 PM
Post #6970

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (81) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster came by and I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Work was a little better today. I got to "drive" with my main trainer who's there until 5:30 on her outbound call queue. The one I sit with after that was a bit demure about it. So the Subject Matter Expert (basically a team lead) sat me with someone else and I did that for a little bit in the evening. The SME said I'd most likely only be doing outbound calls until I get more comfortable when I'm on my own.

Tyler was a little skittish coming out of the bathroom but is back to his ultra bouncy self happy.gif Tang is also well. They have both had their milk and Tang his shot and treats.

We could possibly trap the remaining kitten. But then what about Tabby? She's already lost 2 and I'd hate to separate them. She keeps him pretty close when I've seen her.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 19 2019, 12:49 PM
Post #6971

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy cool 70-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad yesterday was better for you at work, and hope this trend continues. Please let us know how things go. Am very glad things are improving between your precious Tang and sweet Tyler. Both of your boys are blessed to have you and Anne for their mom and dad. Maybe you and Anne could get both Tabby and her remaining baby corralled for TNR together? This way they could stay together and would be returned to their current location remaining under your and Anne's provision. I know you and Anne will help them, and the other waifs, in whatever way you can. Please let us know how the waifs are doing.

It's a cool day here temperature-wise with a bit of mist in the air. Around 11 a.m. the sun broke through the clouds so I took advantage of it and took a walk, as beginning tomorrow I will need to work on financials on the computer. It was a pleasant walk with the cooler temps. Buster came by earlier this morning to say hello and then left to on his neighborhood rounds. He may come back later this afternoon.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 19 2019, 08:26 PM
Post #6972

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm(82) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear you had a nice walk and that Buster stopped by. I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Work was a little better. Granted I didn't get to even drive with my day trainer. But I did with the evening one and found a Y jack so I was at least allowed to leave VM for those that didn't answer the OB calls. Progress I suppose.

Tabby was waiting on us when we got home. No sign of her little one. I just put the 2nd bowl of wet food out there and will keep an eye out.

Tang is doing well. He's had his supper and shot as well as his treats. Tyler was a little slow to come downstairs since it's a vacuum night. He's better now. I forgot about kittens wanting to keep their humans up all night kneading and trying to nurse noses and or ears blink.gif Hoping he grows out of that soon. At least Tang usually ignores him when he tries to play rather than swatting and hissing/growling.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 20 2019, 12:08 PM
Post #6973

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny cool 70-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Progress however slow is still progress, and it sounds like you're making progress in your new position. Will you have to go through the entire training process or will you be able to "graduate" sooner? I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that this job will be a decent one for you, and that you'll be able to graduate to employee status without any hassles or heartburn. Please let us know how things go. Am also glad that your precious Tang is becoming more tolerant of his little brother. This doesn't surprise with your and Anne's comforting guidance and reassurance. Everything is a "first" right now to sweet Tyler. He is so blessed to have your, Anne's, and Tang's gentle guidance to help him learn about his Forever Family. Please let us know how things are going.

It's been a busy day here on the big desk top computer scheduling payments for bills. Also got an order placed with Wal Mart. Since there has been a problem with the service reps with the in store pickup I have decided to go back to home delivery which is free anyway with my orders. With all the dry weather we've had I could not believe it when the yard maintenance contractor was here this morning mowing. All that needed leveling were the weeds. Sweet Buster has been here a couple of times today but he hasn't stayed - - it's too nice outside with the bright sunbeams to stay inside. Maybe he'll come by again later this afternoon.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 20 2019, 08:39 PM
Post #6974

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (80) greetings to you. I hope you are well. Glad Buster came by a couple times even briefly. I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Oh there's no training class this time around. Just side by sides. I was able to wrangle a Y jack from the sup and am keeping it in my drawer. I got to drive and leave VMs with my main trainer. Even got to do a live order actually talking to the PT. However, the SME left w/o telling me who to sit with and nobody was available anyway. But the one I had been sitting with in the evening showed me how to assign new cases to myself. Fortunately all my calls were VMs. Would have been trouble if I had a live one as I can't process payments on this new system yet.

Tang is well and has had his supper, shot and treats. He's currently curled up at my feet as I post this. Anne said Tyler gave out a sad meow when she let him out of the bathroom; better than hissing. He's had some cat milk too and is off playing. Tabby is working on her 2nd round of can food. Have not seen her little one yet tonight.

I hope you've had a good day and that you'll have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 21 2019, 01:39 PM
Post #6975

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny warm humid 80-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am glad you're not having to go the training route this time allowing you to get some hands on time even though you're limited in scope right now. How soon do you think you'll be able to start taking live calls? Will your previous time at McKesson count toward your current position in enabling you to become an employee sooner than having to go the 90 day route? I hope things will go well for you, Tracy. Please let us know how things go. It's been a week today that sweet Tyler officially joined your household, and I hope your precious prince Tang is continuing to adjust to his little brother.

Took a walk this morning only this time I took a different route. Instead of heading toward the hospital I went in the opposite direction through the neighborhood just beyond the tree line at the bottom of the slope from the condo complex. It was a nice change - - more quiet without the main road traffic whizzing by and the not so sweet smell of exhaust fumes to inhale. I had been wanting to try walking in that direction but prior to this morning didn't feel strong enough to tackle the incline of the road. So now I have a new accomplishment to add to my walking program. Sweet Buster was waiting for me when I returned. He left a little bit ago to do his neighborhood rounds. He may return a little later on for another visit.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 21 2019, 06:55 PM
Post #6976

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (87) Caturday Greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad you were able to walk in the direction you've wanted and that Buster was waiting on you. I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

To answer both questions about work: I have no idea. I did send an email about my 90 days early last week to which I still haven't gotten a response dry.gif

Today, after lunch, we went to PetSmart and looked at some rescue dogs; they were very sweet and energetic. Then we went to the pride fest in the Highlands. Always colorful and lots of nice arts an crafts. Not to mention lots of pups.

Tang and Tyler are getting more used to each other. This morning Tyler nose booped Tang and rolled on his back (submitting to the alpha) As long as Tyler doesn't get too rough, Tang seems OK with it all. Tyler did get his first claw clipping this morning to which he didn't know what to make.

Tang has had his milk and about to give him his shot. I'll give him his treats after my shower. I put food out for our waifs, but have not seen any. I'll see if Anne will give Tyler his milk as I think he's upstairs.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 22 2019, 01:51 PM
Post #6977

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish last day of summer Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope you get answers to your questions about your situation at work soon, my friend, and that the answers will be in your favor. Please let us know how things go. Am also glad to share your news that your precious Tang and sweet Tyler are "getting there" in bonding with one another. Always look forward to sharing your news as to how they're doing. And am glad you and Anne had a good day yesterday out and about with your errands and enjoying the sights.

It's a low key day here in the condo complex. Got caught up on a couple of emails and hanging out with sweet Buster. He left a few minutes ago to do his afternoon rounds. He might return later on for another visit. Am enjoying reading my latest books from the library.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 22 2019, 06:44 PM
Post #6978

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (86) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster paid a visit and hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Today we went to feed the waifs at the old place. I was pacing myself behind a guy with a stroller on the jogging path, and when he got far enough away guess who came bounding out? Tux Jr! He's gotten so big (must be getting food somewhere) but with that sweet face and nature, it was certainly him happy.gif

We did our usual shopping/gas at Kroger and came home for lunch. We found a user on You-Tube that has some complete Rifftrax movies and a lot of shorts for free. So that's nice.

Tyler and Tang still have "spats" here and there but the ground rules seem to be getting set. We didn't even lock him up while running our errands and all seemed OK returning home.

They've' both had their milk and I'm about to give Tang his shot. I've put the food out for our waifs but haven't seen any yet. I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 23 2019, 01:34 PM
Post #6979

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Soooooo glad to share your news that your precious Tang and sweet Tyler seem to progressing in their "bonding", and am glad sweet Tyler did well yesterday having whole house privileges while you and Anne were doing errands. I'm sure Tyler appreciated the expanded freedom. And how nice that you saw Tux Jr yesterday while you and Anne did the provisioning at your previous residence. I know seeing him was a welcome sight.

Worked on matching payment confirmations with receipts and got those filed. Will be receiving my electric bill in today's mail so can write that check and do my errands tomorrow which will include the post office. Sweet Buster has come by for a visit and is enjoying sweet dreams in the laundry basket as I'm writing to you.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the waning summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 23 2019, 06:15 PM
Post #6980

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (81) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Buster came by and hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Today was a sick day for us both unfortunately. Thinking it's something we ate, but not sure what at this point. At least as an FTE Anne will get paid for it. So that's something. Tang enjoying extra attention and Tyler extra freedom was the upshot I guess.

Both have had their milk and Tang his shot. I also put the food out for our local waifs as the coast appeared to be clear.

I hope you've had a good day and that you'll have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post