Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies
> Chili Bean, Was a Happy Girl
Ann H
post May 3 2005, 08:19 AM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 538

My little Chili Bean has been gone for almost 6 months. She had her 10th Birthday Nov. 5th and she left this world Nov. 11, 2004. This precious little Chihuahua was such a joy to the entire family. She thought she was one of the biggest dogs that ever walked the face of the earth.

Chili Bean enjoyed life with every breath she took she lived to make the family happy. She thought that family and friends were made just to pet, love and hold her. She would not take no for an answer and clawed at you if you took to long picking her up.

She would take many naps throughout the day and she would wake up with a content look upon her face, I have shown this picture before but I want to show it again. That smile on her face says it all. Chili Bean was just so precious and we miss her so much.
Ann
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

My girls went to the Rainbow Bridge 6 weeks and 3 days apart.
Snookie had cushing's disease, and later developed diabetes. Both had cancer, Snookie had cancer of the liver, and Chili Bean had cancer of the pallet. Chili Bean was our son's chihuahua but we kept her often throughout her life and she stayed with us for the last 9 months of her life. Chili Bean also had asthma and heart failure. We will see you in Heaven my precious darlings.

Snookie Lynn Howard
2-04-94 - 12-26-04

Senorita Chili Bean Bubbles Howard
11-05-94 - 11-11-04
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:48 PM