http://lightning-strike.com/forum/index.ph...t=0&#entry20587

--------------------

click map

Visit Our Website

Support This Site

Pet Loss Blog

Pet Loss Books

While all people here help each other, there are
times where an advanced degree of help may be needed.

If at any time you feel overwhelmed or consumed
by grief, it is always best to seek professional help.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Daisy's Mommy
post Apr 26 2006, 02:21 PM
Post #2

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 1,515

Daisy

Born - April 24, 1994
Died - April 1, 2006

My beautiful, tiny Yorkshire terrier. She was my best friend and my baby for almost 12 years and I miss her terribly.

She was devoted, loyal, brave, comforting and loving, a true friend with a beautiful soul.

There will never be another Daisy, and I thank God for having given me the privilege of knowing her.

Her Mommy,

Anne

-- April 1, 2007 - One year without my Daisy - how can it be so long since I held her in my arms? Yet, she remains in my heart, forever loved and greatly missed.

+Quote Post
keijan2001
post May 1 2006, 09:34 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,517

Our beloved Arlo, your time with us was far too brief. You will always be in our hearts and memories.

Arlo
2003-2006

--------------------
Arlo, aka 'beezer boy' and 'handsome boy'...forever in our hearts

+Quote Post
Bartendersbluesw...
post May 29 2006, 02:55 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 1,648

Here is my boy, my heart , my soul he was with me for almost 22 years and this August 13th will my 4th year without him. My heat still calls for him. But when is time I wil be with him again and will hold him again. I know is a seperation of bodies but not of hearts or souls. I wish you all peace of heart and healing. For they send us love on the colours of the Rainbow and kisses in the rays of the sun

Jackie Bartendersblueswolf

+Quote Post
karen424
post May 29 2006, 07:02 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 375

My husband and I were sitting out on our deck tonight talking about our the furbabies we have with us currently, Bunnie & Charley....then all of the sudden I just burst out into tears thinking of Buster and Max.....each little soul is just so different and precious and there is something unique about each one of them. That's what we miss the most, the "uniqueness" of them..

"I miss you guys so much, my Buster and Max".....

Love your mommy,

Karen

--------------------
My baby boy Buster - Forever a part of my heart....02/02/89 - 06/18/04

Max my sweet little soul - you filled our life with happiness....you fought the fight so you could be with us. Now it is your time to be at peace.....daddy and I miss you so much! 01/01/93 - 01/01/06

+Quote Post
Maryjune
post May 30 2006, 12:42 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 1,654

Murphy was in our lives for a long time before he became a member of the family but he was always in our hearts.
Murphy had a gentle spirit and a heart as golden as his fur. He brought warmth and sunshine into every life. Murphy was so special in that he had three households that loved him.
I took care of him for an elderly lady who was his companion first. He was special to my sister Rose and became a ray of sunshine when she lost her own dog.
I helped take care of Murphy since 2001 and he helped me deal with the lost of my own dog Josie. I took him to my house nearly two years ago when the lady went into a nursing home.
Murphy had such a gentle, loving and kind spirit. He got along with an all white cat, Thomas who still misses him. Living in a household of cats that I have was not easy matter but Murphy dealt with the difficulties he had with his usual loving ways.
Life seems bleak now and sometimes it is difficult to go on. I think of the old time song "My Buddy" and its words are so what I am feeling.
Murphy was my true friend. I would say to him when he came back from my sister's Rose's house on one of his visits. "Buddy, I missed you"
My Buddy, I will miss you forever!
MaryJune

+Quote Post
kmom
post May 30 2006, 01:54 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 1,434

Kasey

born: June 1, 1998 - observed
died: Feb 16, 2006

Nickname: Roo Roo

Thursday will mark what would be your 8th birthday and the 14th week I'll be without you.

I miss you soooooooooo much.

Love,

Mom

+Quote Post
juniper8204
post Jun 8 2006, 04:47 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 1,661

Here's to you, my Cup o' Joe. While your stay on this earth was so short, you brought abounding joy into my and my husband's life.

You are truly missed, but still and always loved. You'll always be "the best puppy EVER" in our eyes.

May you rest in peace.
January 2005-April 2006.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Mink&WillowsMom
post Jun 24 2006, 11:45 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 1,750

Ah, my beautiful Minkerdoodles, tomorrow it will be two weeks since you were hit and killed. It hurts a little less, but you are still constantly on my mind; you haven't been away from my thoughts more than 5 minutes. You were my little baby boy, always ready to cuddle or play. My joy, my light.

You were born ~May 10, 2003, I found you at the Kitten Rescue in September.
You died June 11, 2006, just before 3pm, two days before my birthday.

Nicknames: Minkers, Minkerdoodloos, Stink, Baby Boy

What I loved about you: Your elbows. The way you'd tuck your head into my chest. The way you loved your brother: constant buddy, grooming him, playing with him. Your sideways-Halloween-cat prance when you played on the lawn. The fact you'd always keep your claws sheathed when you chased 'hand under the blanket'. Your double little "hi-hi" greeting. The fact I could reliably call you in by rattling food bowls together.

What gives me hope: You recognized me when we first met. I never was quite sure in which guise you'd been with me before, but you obviously knew me. So if you found me once, I hope you find me again.

Willow and I miss you so much, but I'm starting to think we're going to make it through. See you in my dreams, and let me know when you're here.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
...You precious children, of four feet, whiskers, and mischief...

+Quote Post
onahotinrf
post Jun 27 2006, 09:20 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 1,769

Cyril Octavious (4/15/91 - 6/22/06)

You had a long and loved life but no amount of time would have been long enough fo me. I will miss you always, Mom...
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
slbrock59
post Jul 2 2006, 01:41 AM
Post #11

Member No.: 25

CoCo. Our blessed furbaby was a chocolate Pomeranian. He left us on July 1, 2006 at 12:28 pm. There was nothing about him we did not love from the start. He loved being a dog and being a friend. His spirit now lives at the Bridge and his memory lives in my our hearts.
Dad & Mom

--------------------
You left paw prints on our hearts.

+Quote Post
Lisa Quirke
post Jul 3 2006, 01:59 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 1,352

Furbabie: Shetland Sheepdog
Name: Max
Born: 28th June 1995
Died: 18th January 2006
Nickname: Mad Max, Hansome boy, Mr man, Furry Wurry, Baby Bear

Taken from me after sudden illness .
Thank you for loving me and allowing me the honour and privilige of being your friend. Thank you more for being my friend in return. Im so empty without you. I love you always and forever Max. You stole my heart the moment I laid eyes on you and you will live there until we meet again. I still cant even bare to go to the supermarket and walk past the pet food aisle without feeling utter despair. Kisses from me and daddy and Michael and Rhiannon. I ask God every day to help me through this grief and am so sorry if seeing me like this upsets you, I want you to be happy where you are now and not to worry about us. We understand you had to go but are still at a loss as to what happened . I loved life with you in it. Im tryng to learn to love it again. Goodnight my love..
Mammy
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
DJ - Edgar, Jess...
post Jul 5 2006, 08:37 AM
Post #13

Member No.: 65

Edgar Gilroy Aubert - 8 years old
Jesse Gilroy Aubert - 8 years old
Tom Gilroy Aubert - age unknown
Arthur Gilroy Aubert - 3 years old

I find my heart bruised and aching as I type these names and the tears are beginning to fall.

Edgar died of a heart attack while I was away - he died in his Daddy's arms.

Jesse was suffering from incurable cancer - I held his paw and looked into his face as the vet pushed down on the syringe.

Tom was a stray we tried to save - he was older, with four teeth left and had FIV - he was put to sleep by the vet without my presence.

Arthur had IMHA and was too weak, in the end, to even lift up his head. His eyes met mine as the vet put the second syringe into his catheter. He faded in front of me as I stroked his head and paws and told him what a good boy he was.

+Quote Post
smb
post Jul 5 2006, 10:40 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 1,799

Rompy

August 2005-June 28th, 2006

You brought us more joy and happiness in 7 months than I can even begin to explain.
We miss you so much.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Melchiondo
post Jul 7 2006, 04:53 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 1,810

My little baby bunny

Stokely
1997-2006

+Quote Post
Erindira
post Aug 3 2006, 07:16 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 1,922

Snicker was a grey tabby I had for 6 years. I had to put him down Tuesday.

+Quote Post
MyMeiko
post Aug 10 2006, 08:28 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 1,630

Thank you for putting this up.....

Name: Meiko
Date of Birth: July 29, 2003
Died: May 13, 2006
Meiko came into my life: October 2003
Favourite nicknames: My Meiko, Meiko peus, my buddy
Favourite activity: Drinking water from the sink faucet, chasing the laser light, sleeping in the sink, playing in the grass, pulling food out of his bowl and chasing it across the floor.

Meiko,
I will forever remember you since you have left a lasting impression on my heart. I will see you one day but until then just know that I love you and miss you every moment of every day. No one will ever take your place, you are special and unique in every way. Until we meet again......

Your mommy
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
[COLOR=blue]
CODE
My beloved Meiko who will forever live on in my heart....July 29, 2003-May 13, 2006

+Quote Post
BellaandChiflo
post Aug 16 2006, 05:17 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 1,957

It has only been 8 days since I lost my little chihuahua angels. They were such great companions and I have been crying for them every day since. I keep on blaming myself and keep on wondering what I could have done to prevent their tragic death. My two dogs; Bella and Chiflo were mauled by my pet greyhound Spirit. I have been informed that it may have been out of jealousy. Spirit's sister Caper also lived with us and they were both rescued from a racetrack. Bonita, another chihuahua that shares our home survived the attack by hiding.
Spirt and Caper had never hurt Bella or Chiflo in the ten months that they had lived with us. Bella and Chiflo we've had each for 5 years. I was never expecting to hurt them.
The dilemma that I have now is that my wife or son will not go near the greyhounds and they refuse to feed them or give them water. They want them out of the house for good reason. But still they are my babies and my responsibility. I also love Spirit and Caper. They have not been with me for as long as Bella and Chiflo, but the love is there. I refuse to take them back to the track, because I feel that they had been getting abused there. I know that in the end I must get rid of them, but I am not ready to lose two more dogs.

+Quote Post
Beagiemom
post Aug 28 2006, 11:03 AM
Post #19

Member No.: 2,013

Hildy

1988-2006

We said goodbye to our beloved beagle girl Hildy this morning at the age of 18.

We'll always love you and never forget you, sweet Hildy.

+Quote Post
Bearcat's Mommy
post Sep 8 2006, 11:04 AM
Post #20

Member No.: 2,047

The other night Bear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamt I held you in my arms...
When I awoke Bear, I was mistaken.
So I Hung my head & I cried!

You are my Bearcat, moms only bearcat!
You made me happy, just 'cause you're grey!
You'll never know Bear, how much I love you .
No one can take my Bearcat away!

I love you my little boy. You will be forever missed!
Theodore Edward Bear 1992-2006
(Ted E. Bear)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:22 PM