Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Sweet Princess Theresa
moon_beam
post Mar 28 2017, 12:01 PM
Post #61

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, thank you so much for sharing with us your and your beloved princess Theresa's 10 month angel-versary and this wonderful picture of your beloved girl. Indeed, this is the best way to remember your beloved girl basking in the sunbeams she enjoyed so much. I hope you can hear her soft voice saying to you "thank you, Daddy, for everything you did for me during my earthly journey with you - - and please know that I love you always."

I hope today is treating you and your precious prince Tang kindly, and that you and your precious boy will have a peaceful evening blessed with your beloved Theresa's and Sir Thomas' sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. Please know you and your precious Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and please let us know how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 28 2017, 05:41 PM
Post #62

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Well my Princess Theresa.

Today it's been one year to the day that I had to let you cross the Rainbow Bridge to be with your big brother Tom sad.gif

I have seen the many butterflies you and Tom no doubt have sent my way. I also know in my heart that you sent my girlfriend Anne my way just as Tom sent me Tang.

Your little brother and I miss you terribly. Be good at the bridge rolling in the eternal sunshine with plenty of treats. We love you.

Daddy and Tang.

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 30 2017, 11:54 AM
Post #63

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your and your beloved princess Theresa's one year angel-versary with us. Our beloved companions are forever imprinted on our hearts, and rest assured that you are always a part of your beloved Theresa's heart, too.

I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and that each of you will have a peaceful evening blessed with your beloved Theresa's and Sir Thomas' sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. Please know you and your precious Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and please let us know how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jun 1 2018, 06:56 PM
Post #64

My dearest Princess Theresa

This past holiday weekend (05/28/2018) marked the 2nd angelversary of you joining your beloved brother Sir Thomas at the Rainbow Bridge sad.gif

I didn't forget about you sweetie, quite the contrary. You were foremost on my mind and in my heart (albeit heavy) I did notice the butterflies you sent my way too. Bee good up there baby girl.

Love,

Daddy and your earthbound brother Tang.

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jun 2 2018, 12:28 PM
Post #65

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, thank you so much for sharing with us your and your beloved Theresa's second angel-versary. I know so very well how heavy your heart feels. Just because we continue on with our earthly journey does not mean that we no longer carry the joy, and sorrow, of our loved ones who are no longer physically with us.

I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that each of you will have peaceful moments blessed with your beloved Theresa's and Sir Thomas' sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. Please know you, your precious Tang, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and please let us know how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Aug 31 2018, 05:48 PM
Post #66

Hello my sweet Princess Theresa.

It's been just over 2 years ago that I had to help you cross the Rainbow Bridge sad.gif Me and Tang sure do miss you and I wish you could have known Miss Anne. You would have like her baby girl.

We all keep you in our hearts. Be good up there. Love,

Daddy, Tang and Miss Anne

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 1 2018, 04:25 PM
Post #67

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your sweet love letter to your beloved Princess Theresa. I know how much your heart aches missing your precious little girl and Sir Thomas. It's an ache that never goes away because we know a better part of ourselves is now with our beloved companions as they wait patiently for our appropriate time to join them in eternal joy. The good news is that you have many precious memories of your beloved Theresa which nothing in heaven or on earth can ever take away from you. These memories are treasured gifts our companions give to us each and every day during their earthly journey with us so that we will have them forever in our hearts and memories - - so that they will always and forever be a heartbeat close to us.

Tracy, I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and that each of you will have peaceful moments blessed with your beloved Theresa's and Sir Thomas' sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. Please know you, your precious Tang, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and please let us know how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 26 2019, 05:50 PM
Post #68

My sweet baby girl,

Yesterday marked three years since we had to say goodbye when you ended your earthly journey to be with your big brother Tom. Tang and I still miss you so much sad.gif

Be good at the Rainbow Bridge princess.

Love,

Daddy

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.