3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pixie
janika
post Apr 22 2010, 05:12 PM
Post #21

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,120

Thanks Sharon, for the kind words. I hope you're doing Ok . Thinking of you and your dear Angel Sammy.
Love Jan x
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
janika
post May 2 2010, 03:14 AM
Post #22

Attached Image
Well we are flabbergasted about a discovery that our dear Anna(Smokey/Lady/Max) made while she was looking back over my postings for pictures of my Angels. She wanted one of my Sooty, he's been in the Angel world for 18 years now and his Angelversary was February 1st, so I had posted a lovely pic of him as a puppy on my Noushka and Tasha thread. Anna had used this photo to create the lovely image you see above, of him supposedly going to his girlfriends birthday party. Please note the name she gave his 'girlfriend'- PIXIE. This was on FEB 4TH. Pixie was not even at the rescue kennel then and I hadn't even seen or heard of her then, let alone mention anything about a 'PIXIE'. A week or so later I was searching for Samoyed puppies, on-line, and up came a photo of this cute Sammy cross (or Eurasier) saying Hello my name is Pixie and I need a loving caring, home, I'm about a year old. Well that was it, she had the cutest face and reminded me of a mix of Tasha, Noushka,with her biscuit ears and even Sooty as she had some black markings and one floppy ear, his ears were floppy too. I e-mailed the rescue Centre on 15th Feb and on 20th Feb we brought her home. We DIDN'T name her PIXIE, , the rescue Centre gave her that name around 10th FEB, after a florists shop in their village, which was owned by a friend and called 'PIXIE's fllowers.
Coincidence............. Don't think so, it's not even a common name for a dog, very unusual I would say. So Anna, I think our Angels were sending you this name, and I thank you, as it now convinces me that they sent PIXIE to us. As I've said many times, we needed her and she needed us, as she was one day from euthanasia, as no-one claimed her at the dog pound. Thank goodness she was taken in by the no-kill Rescue Centre who then posted her details for me to see , on the Sammy Puppy site.
Just thought it would help everyone here to see that our fur baby angels are with us and sending signs and making things happen to help us along on our paths in this world, when they are no longer 'physically' with us. They sure are with us in their Angel form. Anna has convinced me even more of this now, with our 'Pixie' story.

Pixie is doing fine, and she has brought us that much needed happiness that had been missing since losing our darling fur babies. We know nothing of her previous history, but guess what day we have chosen as her official birthday... 4th Feb, the day that Angel Sooty had fun at 'Pixie's' birthday party.
Thanks for reading.
Love and hugs to you all.
Jan and my Angels and Pixie x

+Quote Post
smokey/lady/max
post May 3 2010, 09:24 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 6,258

Hi Jan,
That is so nice of you to share Pixie's story. By the way the date I posted Sooty's picture was On Feb 5th. I still cannot believe that Pixie name had come about 2 weeks prior to her coming to your home. I will always believe she truley was sent to you. As you know I have had many signs from my angels I just wished that it made me feel better. At times it does but I still have those days that it is very lonely without them. I am thinking of you and our Angel Pixie.

Hugs
xoxo

+Quote Post
smokey/lady/max
post May 6 2010, 08:46 PM
Post #24

Hi Jan
I keep missing you, I am thinking of you and your sweet Pixie girl. Hope to catch up with you soon.

Hugs
xoxo

+Quote Post
janika
post May 8 2010, 04:18 PM
Post #25

Thanks Anna
Yes 5th February, I was so excited that I was one day out, but 5th February will be Pixies' birthday.

Love and hugs

Jan and Pixie and my Angels x

+Quote Post
janika
post May 11 2010, 04:19 PM
Post #26

Attached Image
PIXIE

Lots of you have been asking about dear Pixie so I thought I'd post a new photo for you all to see. She is settling in so well, eating fine now and putting on a bit of weight at last. She really is such a gentle giant and she has entranced us all. It's so great to be out walking (and squirrel chasing) again. I know my Angels sent her to us, as there have been so many signs and too many coincidences. Thankyou all for being there for me and helping with my new addition.

Love Jan and my Angels and Pixie x

+Quote Post
smokey/lady/max
post May 11 2010, 05:52 PM
Post #27

hi Jan
I love the picture of your angel sent Pixie she looks like she is so happy to have found you. I know that you are so happy also that she was sent to you. Take care my friend and give pixie a big kiss from me.

Hugs
xoxo

+Quote Post
Foxysmummy
post May 12 2010, 07:48 AM
Post #28

Member No.: 6,359

Oh what a lovely story. Pixie really was sent to you. Thanks for sharing the picture Jan, she really is beautiful.

--------------------
Trying to live without Foxy, Jan 07 - March 10 and Frank, May 92 - May 10. My fur family are reunited.

+Quote Post
Mymadi
post May 12 2010, 11:04 AM
Post #29

Member No.: 6,480

Congratulations Jan!!!

What a DOLL!!! Makes me want to give her a big hug! Thanks for sharing..

Luv,
Madison's mommy-Linda

+Quote Post
smokey/lady/max
post May 12 2010, 09:25 PM
Post #30

Attached Image

Hi Jan and Pixie
Sweet Pixie was seen in the crystal ball before you even knew of her. Oh How precious she really is. She is a true special gift from your angels. Give her a big kiss.

Hugs
xoxo

+Quote Post
janika
post May 14 2010, 08:33 AM
Post #31

Thanks everyone, and thanks Anna for the beautiful 'crystal ball' pic. Yes , Anna you saw Pixie's name way before we had even heard of her. Still can't believe how it happened. Our Angels are sure working their magic, and especially through Anna.

Love to all

Jan and Pixie and my Angels xx

+Quote Post
janika
post May 30 2010, 06:29 PM
Post #32

Attached Image

Just thought I'd share another Pixie pic. She's doing really well and has stolen everyones hearts. x

+Quote Post
smokey/lady/max
post May 30 2010, 11:32 PM
Post #33

Hi Jan and Pixie
Jan Pixie looks like she is actually smiling in the picture. She is so darn cute. I wish I could hug and kiss her in person. I am so glad she is bringing joy back to your life and home.

Hugs
Anna and My Angels
xoxo

+Quote Post
janika
post Jun 4 2010, 02:30 AM
Post #34

Dear Tahoeden wanted to see some pictures of Pixie so I've jumped this topic up the board for him to see. Dennis, if you go back to the first postings you can follow her story . She is still growing I believe, so I think Anna could be about 'spot on' with that birthdate she so mysteriously set, before any of us had even heard of 'PIxie'. Angels at work, I truly believe, with Annas 'sight' helping them along.
Talking of Pixie she is looking at me with those pleading eyes, Walkies time ! xx

+Quote Post
janika
post Jun 14 2010, 01:39 AM
Post #35

Dear Dennis I'll pop this back to top of board for you to see. Go back to the first pages as there are more pics there. x

+Quote Post
smokey/lady/max
post Jul 3 2010, 11:52 PM
Post #36

Attached Image

Hi Mum
I am being such a good girl while you post to others needing your love and support.

Your the best mummy in the world

Pixie
xoxo

+Quote Post
janika
post Jul 4 2010, 02:39 AM
Post #37

Thanks Pixie (And 'Furry' God Mother Anna of course) for that. I love it. How did you both do it ?
Love and hugs xx

We'd like to wish all our friends over there in the US a Very Good Independence Day, we'll be thinking of you all. Enjoy the celebrations, and remember that your darling Angel pets will want you to have fun and remember the Happy times you have spent together. They will be watching over you, and sending their special love to you .
Hugs Jan and Pixie and my Angels xx

+Quote Post
Honey
post Jul 8 2010, 08:06 AM
Post #38

Member No.: 6,516

Bless her, Pixie is simply adorable and she looks to be a real character wub.gif

So pleased to hear she has found her way to you.

Barbara x

+Quote Post
janika
post Aug 19 2010, 08:53 AM
Post #39

Attached ImageAttached Image

Well at last I've managed to upload a few more Pixie pics. I know Margi wanted to see the new car we had to get to accommodate the ever growing Pixie, so here it is. Also one taken up at Scrumpy's Barn on our Pixie holiday. She's a bit out of coat so not quite as fluffy as usual, but it's growing back nicely.
She is doing really well and gaining her confidence now. She is a joy and has made me 'smile' again. Our 'Angel sent' Pixie has brought me out of the depths of despair along with all you good people on this forum. My 'Angels' Tasha and Noushka will be happy knowing that in their Honour I gave a home to a desperate, homeless fur baby, and in doing so I found that it is possible to love and be loved by another dear fur companion.
Thinking of you all.
Hugs
Jan and my Angels and Pixie x

PS Don't worry, it's Grandsons toy rifle in the picture and Grandaughters wellies. Pixie hasn't taken up shooting in Pink Welly Boots ! xx

+Quote Post
janika
post Aug 19 2010, 03:22 PM
Post #40

Attached ImageAttached Image

This is Pixie 'Sticky beaking' from both sides of the window. She loves looking out of the window, peering through my Aspidistra. Margi, I think you will see how tall she is from this photo. Maybe not quite the size of a two car garage yet though!

I know it might be hard for some to think about 'new beginnings' but I want to post to let everyone know that almost a year on from the loss of my precious Noushka, I feel that rescuing a new fur baby can be so good for all concerned. I still miss Noushka like crazy, but I know that she would want me to be happy. She wanted the best for me at all times. She sensed my every emotion, she knows how much love I have to give to my fur babies.
Thinking of you all and sending hugs.
Jan and my Angels and Pixie xx

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:10 PM