Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Still Love You, Trevor!, separated from a most special doggie
Gretta's Mom
post Sep 14 2014, 06:03 AM
Post #481

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,067

Good morning Trevor Forever,

There is so much in my heart that I want to write to you but between this new computer that your dad so generously bought me (whith the keyboard shifter over one key
and the time slowly sneaking up on me - I want to get back to your house in time to walk your little cousins and then go to the cemetery where all of you are resting for their annual
memorial ceremony. You are the star of our show, Baby Boy. You are th hero of our world.

I promise to write more later my beloved nephew.

I love you and your mom more than the stars in the sky.

Say hello to the growing group of our family who is now in the Perfect World.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX Auntie Jeannie.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Sep 29 2014, 06:01 AM
Post #482

My dearest Trevor-Forever - the dog in the most beautiful picture ever taken of a dog. Every time I look at your sweet picture with you paw over the steps I smile - especially when I know what excruciating pain you were in.

Trevor, I want to give you a HUGE thank-you for taking care of you mom when she was first discovering the illness that eventually took her life. You are the dog she opened her complete heart to. You are the dog who healed her soul ans she was healing your soul and body. Her love was activated, as it always is, by the suffering of a most dear creature - you. You, who had no say in your incredible suffering and abuse that was the first half of your life. You, who suffered from it and from bad genetics, purposely induced by irresponsible breeders who only cared about money and not the suffering they imposed on dogs - dogs that they considered "property" or worse, yet, "disposable garbage."

Just writing those words make me cry because you are the best dog who ever lived. You cared for you mom's heart when nobody else, no matter how much we loved her, could. You are a miracle dog - no doubt about it. If only I had know you when you were beautiful on the outside, too. But I was there to relesase you from your sufferings and to help your mom perform the greatest act of love a human being is asked to do: to, with full awareness of the near-fatal pain it will cause them, show the love enough to release you, the one they love most from your suffering and send you on to the perfect World, which we only know through faith.

Thank you so much Baby Trevor. Someday I will see you in heaven and I will be able to hug you and cry into your fur and tell you for all eternity what a wonderful and amazing dog you are.

Love forever,

Auntie Jeanie

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Oct 14 2014, 06:05 AM
Post #483

Good morning Mr Trevor-Forever

Are you guys already celebrating in heaven?
It's your mom's birthday - her first one in heaven. I'll bet there is the biggest party heaven has ever seen.
Your mom was a living saint. Thant's why she sped directly to the Perfect World when she left here.

I gave some money to her two favorite animal helpers here in Baltimore - Alley Animals and BMore Humane.
Your mom was a lover of ALL animals - all creatures great and small.
Your sign is still up in the kitchen - the one Ralph made for you:
"Trevor for President - A fella we can trust"
And that's true - you went through so much suffering while you were here = suffering you didn't deserve.
No animal deserves to suffer, especially the way you did.
You found your mom - the one and only person who truly understood your suffering
And did EVERYTHING she could to make you feel better.

Then she started to suffer - and after a long time, she went on to the Perfect World.
We miss her SOOOOO much down here on earth.
But we are glad that both you and your mom are past all that now-forever.

I love you, doggie. I always will.
Please wish your mom a happy birthday and an infinite number of future birthdays in heaven.

With tears and love,

Gretta and Rufus's mom

P.S. Please tell G and R that I love and miss them SOOOO much.

+Quote Post
My Doxie and Me
post Oct 18 2014, 06:28 PM
Post #484

Member No.: 7,200

Attached Image
I have just made a Donation to Alley Animals in Bobbie and Trevor's Name...

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Oct 23 2014, 06:31 PM
Post #485

Member No.: 7,071

My Dear Sweet Trevor,

Sorry I haven't stopped by lately. But I want you to know NOBODY here loves and cares for you and your mommy more than I do. I keep two of Mickey's toys on our bed, one is a white doggie like him and one is a buff color doggie like you Trevor. I planted a big butterfly bush for Mickey and a smaller one for your mommy and you. Both are in pots on the patio. Many butterflies have stopped by this summer, large and small...........Every night I include your daddy and your aunt in my prayers.........Just wanted you to know, my sweet little one!

I hope you and Mickey are having fun in Heaven, but of course, you are. Tell your mommy hello for me and I will never forget her.

I LOVE YOU!!! wub.gif

LoveMyMickey

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Oct 28 2014, 05:59 PM
Post #486

Hello Sweet Angel Trevor! wub.gif

Aunt LoveMyMickey here, just stopping by to say hello and to say I LOVE YOU!

LMM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Oct 30 2014, 07:20 AM
Post #487

Good morning, Trevor-Forever

Sorry it's been a while since I have written to you - your friends Love My Mickey (our fourth musketeer) and My Doxie and Me have left you very sweet messages, Trevor,you touched so many lives with your sweetness and your courage despite the excruciating pain you were in. Somehow I believe that you were sent to your mom as a beautiful example of how to bear up under the suffering she was about to undergo. She loves you so much and she grieved for you every day until she crossed the bridge and you were together again = never to be parted.

Trevor, there is a new dog coming over the bridge. She is a big brown dog and her name is Penny. Her mom always called her Penny-Loper. Her mom was Rufus's first mom when he was rescued. She loved Rufus so much she cried when I adopted him. Penny was a rescue, too, but she was so big that nobody would adopt her (and to tell the truth, I think her mom loved her so much she didn't try very hard!) so she got to stay with her mom. Rufus knows her very well because they lived together for probably two years all told. I have some pictures that Penny's mom took of Penny and Rufus playing together. Could I ask you a big favor? Would you take Rufus and whoever else wants to go along and welcome Penny as she comes into the perfect World? You are the perfect dog for the job and I know Rufus will be ecstatic to see his friend again.

Life here on earth is sad and lonely without you and your mom and the Dad and Gretta and Rufus. We try to make the best of it and live every day as best we can, but when nobody is looking except you doggies' spirits, we cry.

Thank you for coming to earth and seeking out my sister Bobbie as your one and only mom. Thank you for being the dog in the most touching photo ever taken of a dog. Please thank the Good Shepherd for all He's done for me.

Gretta and Rufus's mom

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Nov 12 2014, 09:00 AM
Post #488

Dearest darling beautiful Trevor,

if they had a top ten for significant dogs who had come to earth, you would be in it for sure. You taught us that even extreme suffering cannot destroy beauty. You truly were the most beautiful dog to ever grace this planet. That picture that your mom took of you on the stairway is the most beautiful picture of a dog that I have ever seen. I'll treasure it forever, along with the pictures of my two beautiful labs: Gretta and Rufus. You know them by now. I hope you are best friends.

Trevor, I need some help from you. Like you were so sad and beaten down when you first came to live with your mom and dad, my spirit is beaten down by having your mom gone from earth where I can no longer talk to her and hug her and be the closest sisters that ever were. Then the greatest dad on earth went to heaven, too. I can't talk to him either, or share stories, or hug him, or help him in his garden. My heart is completely broken, just like your must have been before you found your forever mom and dad. But deep down in your heart you must have had a tiny glimmer of hope that life didn't have to be this way and someday a change would come. I believe in you Trevor-Forever. You have shown immense strength under criminally horrible conditions, unbelievable pain and indescribably loneliness. Please send me a little strength ray and a little hope ray so that I can plant those beliefs and hopes in my heart. I need to do that now in order not to become a recluse and further damage my health.

Thank you my little doggie saint. In eight months I can move out of here and into a place where I can get a dog of my own. I'm also doing my best to take care of your little brothers Dreamer and Kelly.

Thank you for the love you showed when you were finally allowed to. Thank you just for being you and thank the Lord for creating you.

Have fun, fun, fun today and every day in the Perfect World, pain-free, heart healed and young again.

I love you, Trevor.

Auntie Jeannnie

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Nov 29 2014, 05:31 AM
Post #489

Oh Baby Trevor, the most courageous dog who ever lived.

I feel like my family - people and animals - are all in heaven now. I hope, no, I know you are all together in the Perfect World. Where there is only love and joy and peace and health and laughter and play and everything else good. And you are the beautiful dog who teaches this lesson the best. I'll bet the Dad just loves you.Between him and your mom I'll bet your little paws hardly ever touch the ground. I am SO happy that you are all safe and happy and together.

Here on earth, you dad and I are trying to make it through the best we can. Sometimes we do a little better and then sometimes we make mistakes because our sorrow clouds our brains. But we are trying our best to make it through to where you are. And someday we will - I promise.

We are taking the best care we know how of your brothers Dreamer and Kelly. We both love them just as much as we can. They will come to you someday. And, like you, during your horrible days, we hold a little ray of hope that someday we, too, will find happiness together with you and all our families - animals and people - in the sweet Perfect World under the kind watchfulness of the Good Shepherd.

Happy Thanksgiving, Mr Trevor Forever. I love you.

Your Auntie Jeannie

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Dec 18 2014, 07:53 PM
Post #490

Dearest, sweetest Trevor-Forever,

Yesterday was my day to write to you, but I made, not exactly a mistake, but I read all the posts about you, mostly from your mom, My Doxie, Love My Mickey and me and I was crying so hard by the time I got done I couldn't even write to you.

Every time I see your gorgeous picture, (which I just finally managed to send to My Doxie) I think of what a courageous dog your were during your lide on earth and then I think of how courageous your mom was in the face of all HER suffering and finally hear death on earth, I cry out of both of my eyes - one for you and one for her.

You truly were heaven sent. And I am SO sorry that you had to endure the unendurable pain you went through in your early life. Even my gentle vet, Dr Hinson loved you. I once called him and asked him what your mom should do to help you and he gave me some very good ideas.

Everybody loves you, Trevor, except some people with evil in the hearts and souls. I'm SO sorry you had to find out about them, my sweetheart. A precious dog like you, the most beautiful dog in the world with the most beautiful heart, should be loved every second of every day of his life. That's one reason I'm SO happy that you are in heaven now where there is no pain and no sorrow - only happiness and love. And it is only that thought that keeps me from falling apart because your mommy isn't with me. Like you, she had pain almost all her life and she died in pain and fear. But in a microsecond she flew into heaven in the arms of the Good Shepherd, like you did, and now all of you, plus the Dad, are together forever in perfect happiness. One day, if I am good enough, I will be with you and Gretta and Rufus and Dreamer and Kelly and the dog(s) to come in my life. And we will all celebrate forever with the Good Shepherd.

Until then, my baby, please stick close to your mom and your brothers and cousins and the Dad.

Gretta and Rufus's mom

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jan 9 2015, 08:41 AM
Post #491

Dearest Baby Trevor,

You are the most beautiful and courageous dog there ever was or ever will be. Every time I look at your picture on the stairway, my heart melts in side me. Someday I will ask your dad for a picture to keep with me - or I will find one on my computer and print one out for myself. It's inspiring to me. You were so sick and in so much pain and yet you managed to be the most beautiful dog in the world. It shows your indomitable spirit and your excellent and amazing heart. Please stay as close as you can to your mom. (I know you will.) She loved you more than anything on earth and in heaven, except God. I'm glad your mom can again stroke your soft fur and look into your beautiful eyes and just be at her side for all time.

I wish I could have known you better on this earth. All the nights and days your mother sat up with you, crying, trying to ease your terrible pain and fear in your heart. Now you have both gone to the Perfect World and will be together for all time with the Good Shepherd watching over you forever. Someday I will be able to see you and love you like she did.

Trevor, you did the best work on this earth that any dog ever did. From the early days of your life, you underwent unspeakable suffering. Then you were finally rescued by a kind-hearted woman who saved your life and took care of you. Finally you made it to your mom and dad's house where you were loved without measure. Not only by your mom and dad by but the hundreds of people who were your mom's friends either on this site or near her.

I can never express my thank you enough for your life and your heart.

I can never tell you how much I love you, Mr Trevor-Forever

Your Aunt Jeannie

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Jan 10 2015, 07:30 PM
Post #492

Hello Sweet Little Trevor, wub.gif

I still love you, Trevor!!!!! I think of you, your mommy Bobbie, your Aunt Jeanne, Gretta, and Rufus every day. You all helped me so much when I was in deep grief with Mickey. I still have my sad days. Then I come here and read some of the old posts and the new ones that Aunt Jeanne writes, and it makes me feel better.

Trevor, I know you, your mommy, and all your siblings, cousins, and Mickey and others here are having a great time in the Perfect World. All the mommies and daddies will meet with all of you some day.

Lots and lots of love from, wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Feb 8 2015, 08:09 AM
Post #493

Good morning to the sweetest, softest, most darling dog who ever lived!

You were a special gift from the Good Shepherd to you mommy when both of you most needed each other. Thank you a million times to the Good Shepherd for making that happen. He knew that your mommie was coming the the Perfect World, so He sent your mommy a beautiful dog who could only be understood by her and who really knew what she was going through. Your being in the Perfect World gave her a little bit less fear of dying. She had the firm knowledge that she would see her most beloved dog when she passed through the gate.

You helped me, too, Baby Boy. The picture you mom took of you lying down on the stairs with one paw hanging over is the most beautiful and straight-to-the-heart picture of a dog I ever saw. It took my breath away when I first saw it and still brings tear to my eye when I look at it. I'm going to ask you dad to make me a copy and put it in a frame for here in my sky-level apartment. I anyone ever comes into the apartment, they are going to think a crazy person lives here. Every possible surface is covered with picture of dogs and other animals. Like you mom, I love animals more than I do people. When I am ready, will you and Rufus and Gretta send me a big cuddly dog? If you guys have a hand in it, I know it will be a perfect dog for me - just like Dreamer is for EVERYBODY. And your cousin Kelly has become a velcro dog with me. He's a sweet heart. He lies down on his side for "land shark" rubs, he never barks, and he always drops things he's captured if I rattle the treat box. I feel very good inside because I earned his freindship. His heart must have been really enpty when he came to tive with your mom and dad.

Please take a message to her for me, OK? Please tell her that my heart feels like it has been shot with a high powered rifle and that has left a perfectly round hole through it - that's how much I miss her. And tell her that I love her more than all the stars in the sky - which is how she loves you - and I think I know which star she is.

I love you, Mr Trevor-Forever. Never forget that, OK.

I have to sing all by myself in church today - the only White person in a Black church trying to sing a very old Black song. So ask our pack to send my some memory rays that I don't forget the whole thing!

For now, I will leave you to your happiness in the Perfect World and try to do my best in this world.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Auntie Jeannie

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Feb 26 2015, 07:44 AM
Post #494

Dearest, darlingest Trevor-Forever,

I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I miss your mom.
Please tell her that.
I miss your Grandpa.
Please tell him that.
I have your photo with me.
The most beautiful picture of a dog these ever was or will be.
Have I said .....

I Love Your Trevor. Forever.
Forever in my heart.

Your Auntie J

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Mar 17 2015, 05:36 PM
Post #495

Dearest darling Trevor-Forever,

Is it true?

I look everywhere for your mommie and I can't find her. Is it true?

I have the most beautiful picture ever taken of a dog. Is it true? Is it you?

My eyes drip with tears for you and your mom and your grandpa. Is it true?

Now I'm all alone in this world. Just like you. Is it true?

I feel your spirit with me sometimes. Is it true?

I feel my Gretta's spirit - the kindest chocolate lab who ever lived - around me too. Is it true?

And Rufus my big black dog, his spirit flies through here sometimes, more so recently. Is it true?

They say that someday I will be where you are. Is it true?

And that we will never have to part ever again. Is it true.

I HOPE SO.

I love you, Darlingest Trevor

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post May 10 2015, 11:13 AM
Post #496

Dearest darling Trevor Forever,

I am SO sorry I haven't written to anybody here on Lightning Strike for so long. A kind of sadness has come over me that has taken all my words away from me - especially words of love about the people and animals who have gone from this earth and are now living in God's Perfect World. First of all, dear baby Trevor, I DO still love you. I will never, ever stop loving you. No one could ever love you like your Mommie, who truly understood all the pain and suffering you were in and always did her very best to comfort you night or day. You two share a single soul and I cannot miss you without missing her and I cannot mis her without missing you.

Trevor, on earth here you were the best of the best of dogs. People always say that dogs are loved because there return people's love unconditionally. You di far more than that. From a life of horror to a life of constant pain, you always gave your Mommie the loved she needed unconditionally, regardless of the suffering you were in.

I see you exquisite picture taken on the stairway - what I believe is the best picture of a dog that ever was in this world - and I long to take you up in my arms and hold you and put my face into your soft fur and tell you heart to heart how much I love you. When I get to heaven, I will do this for all.

Today is Mother's Day here on earth. So your Dad and I bought two bouquets of flowers and put them where you mother's body is sleeping. It was a small thank you to her from all the animals she loved and cared for on this earth. When you see her, just say, Happy Mother's Day. Thank you Mommie.

Thank you Trevor. So much.

Your Auntie Jeannie

+Quote Post
My Doxie and Me
post May 23 2015, 06:13 PM
Post #497

Member No.: 7,200

My Dear Friend Bobbie..
Attached Image

Jeannie just wandered off the beach where the Light House holds my peace and thought to say a few words for my friend Bobbie and..
I was in search of Faith when I came across these words as I took a moment to reflect on my travels here on LS as I Kneeled with Whispers..

We never know where or how these Angels will touch are life's and when the do they leave a forever changing affect that moves forward to
help others as Kindness shines down we reflect on a moment in time to try and release are pain...<Forgive me for my words>

My friend Bobbie she held me in the rain....

This Beautiful Rose is for you my Friend...
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post May 24 2015, 05:50 AM
Post #498

Oh My Doxie,

Thank you so much for the beautiful word and pictures.. The one of the cocker spaniel puppy with the rose went straight to my heart and brought tears to my eyes. Bobbie was an angel on earth and now she has returned to her rightful home in heaven. She has taken a piece of our hearts with her and that's what makes us hurt sometimes. I am SO glad you two had each other to hold as friends.

Gretta and Rufus's mom

+Quote Post
lynette
post May 27 2015, 10:25 AM
Post #499

Member No.: 5,667

QUOTE (My Doxie and Me @ Jul 23 2012, 09:03 PM) *
Letters from my Heart

To a Friend that sets me free...
To a Friend that sits and waits for Breath i need...
To a Friend that Grace the light i Take...
To a Friend that Holds me when my Heart Breaks...
To a Friend that has all my Tears...
To a Friend that whispers gently through the years
To a Friend I Hear you...I Hear...I the Mornings that shine into are Hearts is where i live with each Breath Brings life as you hold me once again
Can you Hear Me as you fill my water dish and place it on the ground...I kiss your hand to let you know i;am still here i walk in your shadow
as if it where my own Special game that connects us for we are the same as i lay my head in your hands to easy your pain...
I Hear my name through out the night as tears fall as i weep by your side...

I Hear your whispers of me and i wish for your Touch i look to find you holding my own Special brush close to your heart as i sit with Angels that Whisper in my Ears
As i have little Time To speak so I Hear your every word that fills me with life as each Tear that falls touches my Heart for i have given you all i have
and you have given me A life that i hold in a special place that we both share...

The Beauty of your Heart reflects in your own Tears as you sit and winds start to sweep across your feet thats my playful side oh how i like to play
How i like to run around you in circles and look up to see your Beautiful smile as you look into my eyes i fade into your Heart so we will never be apart...
The special gift you have given me travels far Beyond the words i speak for i watch you in my own silent ways as i never leave your side
When you put my water dish on the ground i shall ever kiss your Heart with Mine.

[attachment=5582:1271836509JPed0v.jpg]

Author Mr.Trevor

+Quote Post
lynette
post May 27 2015, 10:27 AM
Post #500

Member No.: 5,667

What a beautiful poem. I cried reading this.

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  « < 23 24 25 26 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:21 AM