Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Still Love You, Trevor!, separated from a most special doggie
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 1 2012, 06:42 AM
Post #21

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,067

Dear Trevor

Thank you for coming into you mom's life. You've been a continuing miracle for her. Now she needs you like you needed her when you lived on earth. And you two are part of the same being, so only you, little guy, can speak to her heart in a way that truly touches it. Keep it up, my man. There's a whole army behind you!

XOXO
Aunt Jeannie
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Aug 1 2012, 10:28 AM
Post #22

Member No.: 7,068

Good Morning my sweet boy!

I want to say that it seems a lot less active and almost lonely in this section, but I must watch my words so as not to offend. But what the hey? It's you and me and the baby duckling, all walkin' down the same path together. Did you know mommy has a new motto? Yup. It has a picture of the little baby duckling walking down a path (just how I remember they walked) and the saying is: "To Infinity....................and beyond!" Don't you think that's great? I just wish I could remember where the original picture came from so I could make some good copies.

Anyway, this is not about me, it's about YOU! Today I am going to visit you and gather the reminders of your First Anniversary in Heaven. I don't say "Angel-versary" because you were already an angel while still on Earth! Think of it.....all that pain in your neck and back and you having no idea what was causing it or when it would stop or how to make it stop. And, yet, you were gentle and kind and curious all the time. Only when you needed more medicine did you let mommy know. Then we had to wait it out together until the medicine "kicked in" and took (some or all of) the pain away. Those were incredibly fragile times for you, and me, because I so wanted the time to fly by to get you feeling better. And no matter where you were, in the room or in the house, you always seemed to make that last turn in my direction. I knew that was my signal to come and sit on the floor closer to you and MAYBE touch you, but mostly just talk softly to you. I don't know how I knew what you needed, and sometimes I was really wrong, but a mommy knows what her baby needs, whether that baby is human or not. And you were (and still are) my baby. My sweet, sweet, brave boy!

Oh! How I wish everyone could have at least met you once. Everyone that did, with one exception, just LOVED you. Of course! 1. You are a Cocker Spaniel and 2. You are Trevor! What more is necessary? I know my threads are long and scattered all over this site, so it is difficult for some to really KNOW what you are like. One day, soon, I'll give a "short version" again. That way we can hope that many, many loving folks will start to love you, too!

I'm going to start getting you ready (you and all of your Heavenly friends and family) for next week when mommy sees the BIG doctors and finds out just exactly how "good" or "not very good" things really are. Of course, you are alway right beside my heart so you will know when mommy knows. I'm going to lean on you and your example and follow your Life Lessons #2, 7, & 8. I must post these Lessons in more places around here for the immediate future so that wherever I am in the house, your Lessons will be close and I can read them again and again.

I will say au revoir for now, reminding you just how much mommy loves you. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR!
XOmommyXO

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 2 2012, 06:42 AM
Post #23

Hi Trevor,

Thank you for being such a love-filled and courageous being. Your transformed your mom - and everyone else who loves you. I know you made - and make - a huge difference in this old heart of stone! I know your mommie feels so bad about not being able to hug you ... so I made her a huggie-pillow out of your blue blanket. It looks a little funny but it was made with love and, much more important, has your love and spirit in it. Now she at least has something to hold. Keep on sending those love rays down, sweetie. Mommie needs them.

Have another good day in the perfect World.

Auntie Jeannie

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Aug 2 2012, 03:15 PM
Post #24

Dear, Dear Trevor!

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You know that, right? From the first moment we met, I knew that we should be together for the rest of our lives. I just did not realize how short or how quickly that time would go by. Poof! and you were gone. I still don't like that, but it's not your fault at all. I was the mommy and had the awesome and painful resonsibility to repay your love with my love, even when that meant breaking my own heart and soul. I truly did not know if I could go on, but once again, Mr. Trevor stepped forward and rescued me! Rescued me from the deepest depths of crushing sorrow, slowly and gently, knowing just what to do and how to do it. Now, I can be happy at times because I know you are safe and you want me to be happy. Because when I am happy, you are happy and the other way around, too.

Thank you, my best friend in fur, for all that you have done for me. For what you have shown me by your love and what you have taught me by your example.

I hope you have the BEST DAY yet, up in Heaven! Tell all your brothers that their mommy still loves them with all of her heart and soul, too. Mommies can love all their dogges, kitties, bunnies, etc. completely, at the same time! laugh.gif

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR! wub.gif
XOmommyXO

PS: Now I am seeing at least one butterfly each day when I go outside!!! It's GREAT!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 3 2012, 06:21 AM
Post #25

HI Mr Trevor-Forever,

Thank you for sending a butterfly a day not only to your mom but to your Auntie Jeannie too. How can I tell you how much I love you? Every time I look at your perfectly sweet picture it brings a little ray of joy and warmth to my heart - no matter how down I might be feeling. Truly you are a miracle dog, my little man.

XOxo
Gretta and Rufie's mom

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Aug 3 2012, 06:26 PM
Post #26

Member No.: 7,071

Hello Sweet Trevor, wub.gif

Just stopping by to say:

I see that your Mommy and Aunt Jeanne are finding your Love Butterflies. I haven't seen any for a few days so I think Mickey is sending his Butterfly Love to them too.

Have loads of fun, Mr. Trevor-Forever, and keep sending love and healing rays to your Mommy.

I Love You All!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Aug 3 2012, 08:33 PM
Post #27

Hello, today, my wonder-dog Trevor!

I still am amazed at how you continued to live life as much as you could, right up until the very end. I really want you to be my example these next several months. The morning would come and you would greet the day in the best way you knew how at the time. Evening was for being with daddy and mommy and having some "quality" time (as humans like to say). Then the nights........Oh, not so sure about the nights. This was when the spiders would crawl all over and the pain would become unbearable. You'd have to let someone (mommy) know so that you could get relief. And mommy would rush downstairs to makes you a "meatball" of various pain medicines to take away the pain and let you sleep. After awhile, I just grabbed as many pills as I thought it would take to really let you sleep and sleep. If an overdose occurred, then so be it, a good way to slip into the next world. Only it didn't happen that way and each time mommy was kind of glad. When that awful breathing descended on you one night in your last week on earth, I was so, so scared. Daddy and I stayed up all night with you until you fell into a regular sleeping/breathing pattern. Only to find out that this wouldn't be such a bad way to "pass on".

Oh, Trevor, you were and still are such a miracle to me, even more so now that I have the gift of hindsight. I don't know how you were able to continue, day after day, and still be so kind and gentle. But I promise to learn from you and put your lessons straight into my heart and my resolve. Thank you, my precious one. You still mean the world to me.

XOmommyXO

PS: Thanks for the butterfly today!

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 4 2012, 07:05 AM
Post #28

Hi Trevor

You are one beautiful dog - have been since the beginning of time and will be until the end of time. Please stay especially close to your mommie's side now. She needs you. You two were destined for each other by the Man who made heaven and earth. You're a pair ... you're part of the same being. Thank you Trevor. Thank you God.

Auntie Jeannie

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Aug 4 2012, 11:04 AM
Post #29

[color="#4169E1"][/color] Dearest Trevor,

REMEMBER: I have always loved you and will always love you.....no.....matter.....what!

XOmommyXO

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 4 2012, 11:35 AM
Post #30

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Bobbie, stopping by to say hello and to thank you once again for sharing your beautiful love filled letters with your beloved Trevor with us. I hope today is treating you kindly, as well as Stan, Dreamer, Kelley, and all your family. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, Bobbie, and that I always look forward to knowing how you're doing and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Trevor.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
My Doxie and Me
post Aug 4 2012, 02:45 PM
Post #31

Member No.: 7,200

First and for most as you speak i hear as Health my be...As Hearts are Heavy in this instance your friend in your words
call to so many if i may what a beautiful voice you have for a friend as it has reached me as i follow Miss Gretta ..Forgive me
I see through my friends eyes as i speak with words not....

I look through a window yet without thought as a picture has not been given...
Seems your love for a friend speaks louder then My words.. The colours of bright white lay in my Heart for are friends...

Attached Image

My words where to find my own friend so in speaking in thought a moment in time where you see through Trevors eyes not in pain;
In peace a walk in the park something you may have missed in Idel ground again forgive me for my words as i wish.... Every word i speak
Takes a piece of my Heart for a friend as... Again i find the bright light that shines in your words for Trevor as so many seem to speak as
are friends have changed are life as i kneel and i Beg for Forgivness i...

To your living tribute to your friend Trevor has touched many as if a short time may bring many thoughts as you leave a blank in Trevors Voice...
I struggle to see so forgive...As i cross this thin line i reach out with Heart in Hand....
Attached Image

Your Kind words for my friend Moved me to speak...Thank you Bobbie and Mr Trevor

+Quote Post
My Doxie and Me
post Aug 4 2012, 03:35 PM
Post #32

Once in a lifetime shall you every see a flying Spaniel....
Attached Image
I found one ;)Be well my friend..

+Quote Post
My Doxie and Me
post Aug 4 2012, 04:48 PM
Post #33

A few words for a friend... as Thunder strikes...
Attached Image

Major Thunder Storm moving into Are Area as my new friend is very scared as my teachings tell a story i find comfort...
As a Bully teeth cleaning stick from Bingo brings peace.. Thank you Jen;

Bobbie have you thought about a rescue Spaniel to bring your teachings to others as i my speak out of turn please forgive me..
As i see your golden heart shine so bright into my friends light...

I will leave you this thought with Heart in Hand..

.Attached Image

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Aug 4 2012, 09:00 PM
Post #34

Trevor,

Our friend(s) are back!!!!!!! Yippee!!! The words of the parent and thoughts of Jen have come exactly at the right moment - when I need them the most! THANK YOU, Jen and Trevor! Another miracle worked by you.........................................

Do you think we should tell that mommy has two rescue Cockers in her home now? OK! Dreamer and Kelley.

One day I will tell YOU all about them!

God bless you, Trevor! Oh! You are already in Heaven......................now what do I do? God bless you, my friend.

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR!
XOmommyXO

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 5 2012, 07:32 AM
Post #35

Hi Trevor's mom

What a joyous miracle that your friends have found you on your new place. Isn't My Doxie WONDERFUL. That sleeping cocker puppy just goes straight to the heart. Hold onto things and thought like that and the love of blessed Mr Trevor and, as the OLD song says, everything will be all right.

XOxoxo
Aunt jeannie, Gretta and Rufus

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Aug 5 2012, 03:04 PM
Post #36

Mr. Trevor,

I just cannot love you enough. Every day reaffirms our love and commitment to each other, no matter where we might end up. I love you. I love you. I love you.

And always wil!

YOU are my Mr. Miracle!

XOmommyXO

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Aug 5 2012, 10:53 PM
Post #37

Trevor,

HELP! sad.gif

LOVE YOU!
XOmommyXO

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 6 2012, 06:18 AM
Post #38

Bobbie and Trevor

We're giving you all our strength and love. Even if your heart is so frightened that it can't be ffelt, it's there. We love you.

Gretta, Rufus and their mom

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Aug 6 2012, 12:05 PM
Post #39

Member No.: 7,071

Bobbie and Trevor,

We're sending all our strength and love to you too. Many prayers are being said. We love you! wub.gif

LoveMyMickey and Mickey

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

+Quote Post
My Doxie and Me
post Aug 6 2012, 07:43 PM
Post #40

As Angels Sing

I stand in the Memory of my friends shadow and wish for time passed as the grey falls from my sight....As Angels Sing
Attached Image
I look out a window in search of my Heart for a friend carries much of my sorrow these days as i feel something brush against my face as Angel
Wings Free me..my strength begins to return...As i look up i;am filled with grief and bow my head as my Angel kneels and starts to weep...
With each breath i take another is stolen for i have no words...With Angel wings in my ear starts to Whisper and memmories of joy seems so real as
Breath fills me once more i open my eyes a prayer has been answered when my Angel Sings i have the Ability...
To See
To Hold
To Feel
To Ask
For my friends forgiveness as my friend has already given....I see my friend play in the fields of gold only to give chase as the wind that passes
Threw the tree's and she runs so fast as she turns not one paw touches the ground as my Angels Sings to me I have sight and my friend jumps
into my arms as i will never let go....We spend this last night looking into the waters as falling light from the night sky that shines down on us..
My Angel speaks as Wings Whisper in my Ear<Their time is short >As she looks to me for great care and understanding...
With the Ability to see when Harm may come between are Hearts...As words must be spoken only once for the pain that follows...

Till my Angel Sings once more i will wait with open Arms...
Attached Image

This Candle is for you Bobbie sometimes in letting others care for you...
Attached Image
You see how Beautiful their heart is..<Thats for you Trevor>

Wishing well to you and all your friends be strong seems you touched many on this site with your friends voice
as i find myself Thinking of others intime of need...How i miss my friend She has the beautiful Heart i just stumble
across thoughts that become words..

Be Well Bobbie and Mr.Trevor

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:57 PM