2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Put My Baby Down Or Wait And See?
DannysMom
post Jun 8 2013, 12:12 PM
Post #21

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,464

I am sorry to read about the loss of Buddy. You're in my thoughts and prayers. I know there's little I can say to make it any better as it just hurts so much to lose a beloved fur kid, but I am glad as well that you had four months with Buddy. I thought of my sweet Danny boy when I read about Buddy as Danny also had an enlarged heart. I am sorry you lost Buddy at such a young age. Take good care of yourself.

--------------------
Danny: March 4, 2001 - December 28, 2011
Tina: October 27, 1997 - April 28, 2012

To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jun 8 2013, 05:17 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 6,946

Leo,

I too wanted to add my deepst condolences on the loss of your precious Buddy. No matter how much time we are given with our babies, it never seems like enough. Know that you gave him a good and loving home and that he loved you unconditionally as only fur kids can do. As you said, you only expected 3 weeks, but got 4 months. But, like I said, it's never really enough time. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Take care.

TTT

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jun 9 2013, 10:35 AM
Post #23

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Leo, please permit me to add my sincerest sympathies to the physical loss of your beloved Buddy. As you know all too well losing a companion is never easy regardless of the circumstances or how long we are blessed with the privilege of their company. Although I know your heart is breaking with grief, I hope you will be able to find comfort in your heart that you and your beloved Buddy's love bond is eternal, and that his sweet Living Spirit is forever with you in your heart and your memories - - he is always and forever a heartbeat close to you.

I also know from first hand experience that when our hearts are filled with deep grief there really are no adequate words in any language that can soothe the seering pain of sorrow. Still, I hope you will be able to find some measure of comfort, support, encouragement, and hope from the words I share with you. Please know we are here for you for as long and as often as you need us, Leo.

Thank you so very much for sharing your beloved Buddy with us. I hope today is treating you kindly, and that you will have a peaceful evening blessed with your beloved Buddy's sweet Living Spirit to comfort you. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, Leo, and please let us know how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
kmariebanks
post Oct 16 2013, 03:44 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 8,121

My heart goes out to you !* hugs to you and Buddy* I can tell that you love your boy smile.gif It is such a blessing that he is in good spirits. I am also dealing with this type of tough decision. To see our babies happy and comfortable is what we strive for as pet parents. With this being said what ever can make this continue is how your heart must lead. Like you I selfishly want to keep my boy for as many years as I can. However, his comfort and joy surpasses my needs any day. I pray you find comfort through the group and with which ever decision you decide. We are all here for you. Love Ke & Boots

+Quote Post
kmariebanks
post Oct 16 2013, 03:48 PM
Post #25

Member No.: 8,121

I am so sorry to read this!!! I just posted in an older post without seeing this reply. I am so sorry for your loss!!!! My heart goes out to you! How are you doing?????? I pray that you are strong and in good spirits. I am so sorry sad.gif
QUOTE (LeoTheLion @ Jun 7 2013, 04:40 PM) *
Sadly, today I had to put Buddy down. Early this morning he took a turn for the worst, he was breathing really hard with his mouth open. He did not want any treats or can food or even human can tuna!

I had him for 124 days after he was initially diagnosed and I'm glad I had every second with him. I was originally told I might have three weeks max with him and I got four months instead.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and support.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:56 PM