Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Now Leopold Is Missing!, My Bengal Cat
Cheryl83
post May 18 2011, 05:59 PM
Post #41

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,508

Hi Margi,

So sorry there's still no sign of Leo. I think him being stolen is probably the most logical explanation now. As you said, he is such a gorgeous and unusual looking cat. However, I do feel strongly in my heart that he is safe and being well looked after. And if he does manage to wander outdoors, then you never know -- he might just find his way home to his real mom. So there is still hope.

Margi, if bringing a new bundle of mischief into your home will help heal your heart in any way -- then I am definately all for it. You've given it time, and you've given it thought, and if you feel in your heart that it is the right thing to do -- go for it. You have my full support and I look forward to hearing all about the newcomer if/when he arrives.

You're in my thoughts, big hugs,
Cheryl xx

--------------------
It broke our hearts to lose you, but you didn't go alone,
For parts of us went with you ... the day God called you home

My beautiful Angel, Daisy - I will love and miss you forever xx
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 21 2011, 12:32 PM
Post #42

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Margi, just stopping by to say hello and to see how things are going for you. Have you heard anything from Larry yet about a possible furchild available for adoption? I hope life is treating you kindly, my friend, and will look forward to hearing from you whenever possible.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
ladywolf
post May 21 2011, 01:12 PM
Post #43

Member No.: 6,254

Hi Moon_Beam ad everyone--

Still no sign of Leo. Am absolutely convinced now that he was stolen.

Larry told me to wait a couple of weeks before calling him again--that's hard to do! Now that I've made my decision, I want my new fur-kitty now!!

I feel much better knowing that the decision is made, and that before too long, I will have another yowling little mass of furry psychosis to deal with in my house!!

Love--Margi and the Spirits

+Quote Post
Peggy's Human
post May 21 2011, 01:22 PM
Post #44

Member No.: 7,037

Hi Margi,

I'm sorry Leo still hasn't come back but like you, I'm convinced he's living in someone's house and they're probably being very careful not to let him out. It's a very sad situation for you but at least you know there's a good chance that he's safe and well cared for (small comfort but definitely better than the options). I think it's great that you've made the decision to bring a new 'mass of furry psychosis' into your life. smile.gif How wonderful of Larry to be willing to give you a kitten. Out my way it's rare to see a kitten or puppy being given away. Even a 'private party' whose cat accidentially had kittens expects to receive monetary compensation, even if they never bothered bringing the babies to the vet to be checked out. It's so nice of Larry to have 'you covered'. I'm excited for you and look forward to hearing of you newest family member in the coming weeks. Time is going to take forever to pass while you're waiting but it will be well worth the wait!

Please take care and keep us posted!

Peggy

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 21 2011, 03:15 PM
Post #45

Forum Moderator

Hi, Margi, thank you so much for sharing with us how you're doing. Well, the good news here is that it's just two weeks, and you have a really good idea what to expect with your new little fur bundle of joy. And this will give you a chance to maybe better "prepare" for your new little furchild - - perhaps pick up some things that you would like to have for him / her that would help to make the homecoming (and home staying) a little easier, etc..

I know you probably have already done this, but I'm going to ask anyway: Have you checked with your vet recently to see if they have seen your precious Leo with a new "client"? It's just a thought - - for whatever it's worth.

My friend, I hope today is being kind to you, and I hope these next two weeks just fly by for you. Please know you are frequently in my thoughts and prayers, my friend, and look forward to knowing how you're doing - - and to sharing your wonderful news when you have your new little bundle of furkid home.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Cheryl83
post May 24 2011, 07:34 AM
Post #46

Hi Margi,

Dropped by to check if there was any news, but unfortunately found that there isn't. Just to let you know that I'm still thinking of you.

Big hugs, Cheryl xx

--------------------

+Quote Post
ladywolf
post May 28 2011, 08:40 PM
Post #47

QUOTE (Cheryl83 @ May 24 2011, 05:34 AM) *
Hi Margi,

Dropped by to check if there was any news, but unfortunately found that there isn't. Just to let you know that I'm still thinking of you.

Big hugs, Cheryl xx

Well, there's news now!! I presently have not one, but TWO Baby Bengals exploring my house and getting into trouble!

I certainly hadn't planned on taking two, and this is on a trial basis to see if it's what I want, but I already suspect that I will end up keeping both of them. They would be SUCH good company for each other, and would take a lot of the heat off me, because Bengals demand a LOT of attention. And this little lady and gentleman have grown up in the same house, and it would seem a terrible shame to separate them now...

So I am Bengaled again, and I am happy again. I think. (Ask me after I've received the five a.m. cat-in-the-face wake-up call...ARG!!!)

I still miss Leopold something terrible, and nothing would make me happier than to have his lovely face appear at my window, but somehow, I feel pretty sure that that is not going to happen. If it does, well, then, I'll have a whole GANG of homies in my house, and terrorizing the neighborhood!

Thanks for all your support, everyone, as I embark on this new chapter of Bengal-dom!!

Love, Margi, Lily, and no-name-yet little boy

+Quote Post
janika
post May 29 2011, 02:50 AM
Post #48

Member No.: 6,120

Wow Margi, that is wonderful, and I wish you much 'Happiness' with your new Baby Bengals. Of course, the greatest news of all will be when you write that Leo has returned to stake his claim as Boss. Don't give up hope!

Love and hugs

Jan and my Angels and Pixie xx

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 29 2011, 12:07 PM
Post #49

Forum Moderator

Hi, Margi, thank you so o o much for sharing your WONDERFUL NEWS!! Can hardly wait to see pictures!!

I do so understand the "bittersweet" of these precious additions to your heart and home. You know Sir Leopold will always have a special place in my heart as well. I share your loss, my friend.

I know your little Lily and her brother will bring you great joy, and I look forward to sharing all the "getting to know you" experiences you and your furkids will have.

Thank you again so much for sharing this great news with us, Margi. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and look forward to knowing how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cheryl83
post May 30 2011, 12:23 PM
Post #50

Hi Margi,

I had to laugh when I read your post -- your house must be MAYHEM at the moment with TWO hyperactive bengal babies! I do hope they're bringing a smile to your face and heart and I wish you all the best with the trial. I am still hoping in my heart that Leo will return and you will have yourself a little Bengal pride smile.gif

Please keep us updated.

Big hugs, Cheryl x

--------------------

+Quote Post
ladywolf
post Jun 2 2011, 02:37 AM
Post #51

Oh, I am SO in love. Two kittens--what a fabulous concept and reality. I haven't had TWO kittens in the house since I was five years old, and my parents got me my first kitties,,,

So, picture time. The first three are Willy, the fourth one Lily, and the last one, the two of them together...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

+Quote Post
janika
post Jun 2 2011, 05:04 AM
Post #52

OOOOOH Margi, you're not the only one who's in love. They are absolutely adorable and I'm so happy that you've found each other. You've made me get kitten broody now, but oh no, Pixie would not tolerate any new additions of the furry kind. You'll just have to share yours with me and many other firends on here, who will also be ..... in love.

Love the names too. Please keep us posted, and lots more photo shoots please. Still not given up hope that Sir Leo will return to rule the roost.

Much love and hugs

Jan and my Angels and Pixie xx

+Quote Post
Cheryl83
post Jun 2 2011, 08:14 AM
Post #53

Do you hear that sound? It's the sound of my heart melting! wub.gif Margi, they are both soooooo beautiful. I'm soooooo glad they've brought a smile back into your life. The two of them must be so much fun to watch. Margi, your Leo would be so happy that you've opened your heart to these two furballs, as he would not want you to feel lonely or sad.

Please keep us updated on their progress. I wish you all the best.

Cheryl xx

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jun 2 2011, 01:11 PM
Post #54

Forum Moderator

Hi, Margi, thank you so o o o o o o oo o very very very much for sharing with us pictures of your precious Lily and Willy. Oh, my heart melts!!! And I am so o o o o o thrilled you are enjoying them. My heart is filled with MUCH happiness for you and your fur kids. Will look forward to sharing your journey together.

I hope life is treating you kindly in other ways, too, my friend. Please know you and your precious Lily and Willy are in my thoughts and prayers, as is your wayfaring Sir Leopold.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
janika
post Jun 2 2011, 01:19 PM
Post #55

OOh Margi , I just had to have another look................ they are so beautiful. Please give Lily and Willy a massive hug from Aunty Jan.

xx

+Quote Post
sad
post Jun 7 2011, 08:19 AM
Post #56

Member No.: 6,483

Oh they are so adorable. It is good that you have 2 as they will keep each other company. And if Leopold returns he can show them who is boss. I came across this cute video this morning and thought you would get a laugh from it. It is 7 things you should know about Bengal cats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_oQALXNnPg...player_embedded

+Quote Post
Cheryl83
post Jun 9 2011, 01:17 PM
Post #57

How are the two bundles of fluffy mayhem getting on? biggrin.gif

Hugs, Cheryl x

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jun 9 2011, 04:52 PM
Post #58

Forum Moderator

Hi, Margi, just adding my "hello" to Cheryl's and hoping that life is treating you and your precious little feline "pride" kindly. Please know you and your precious charges are in my thoughts and prayers, and look forward to knowing how each of you are doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:56 AM