2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My New Buddy, Simba II
Shortrish
post Sep 23 2006, 10:51 AM
Post #21

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 1,848

That would be a riot if he tried to catch the cars. If he does, try and get video of it. Marcel likes to lay on the window sills when I have the windows open, in fact all but Boo, like to do that. They love to watch the squirrels and birds from the windows. When the acorns fall out of the trees and hit our deck, it drives them crazy, because they bounce and they try and get them through the glass doors.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Simba's Daddy
post Sep 23 2006, 10:54 AM
Post #22

Member No.: 1,899

I think all cats like to look out windows. When I open mine Simba hears it and comes running from wherever he is. I like to call it Cat TV smile.gif It's starting to get to cold outside to open the windows though so soon he'll have to deal with looking out of a closed window. But I'll at least keep the blinds up for him.

--------------------

+Quote Post
hackneyslim
post Oct 6 2006, 04:36 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 2,152

Your story is lovely. It made me feel a lot better to read the story of your Simbas. I am trying to filter my own experience through those of others, and yours is a signal lesson in the process.

Simba II is a gorgeous cat, you're so lucky. You are a good heart in a world that is cruel sometimes.

Cherish each other.

h

+Quote Post
Muffins
post Oct 7 2006, 08:10 PM
Post #24

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 245

Hi Simba's daddy!

Simba II looks like he's having a blast wub.gif !! He looks like a very special boy biggrin.gif !

I absolutely love his "just chillin' " photo.... Adorable! How can you resist a little pat on his tummy ?? I know, you just can't.

Have a peaceful evening!

Denise

--------------------
Our Beloved Girl, Ernestine (AKA) "Ernie-Bird"
April, 1984 - February 7, 2004
***AFFA***
Forever, you will ALWAYS live on in our hearts!
DEPARTED FROM EARTH, NEVER FORGOTTEN.... Love, Mom & Dad xoxoxoxoxo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." Immanuel Kant

"Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight" Albert Schweitzer

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 06:25 AM