Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Help Please!
AngelCareOne
post Sep 25 2010, 08:43 PM
Post #21

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 4,797

QUOTE (jeff @ Sep 25 2010, 06:42 PM) *
dont worry i wont, thank for all of your help. just talking about makes me feel better:) ill wait tonight to see if he goes into the cage, ill let you know in the mourning if anything happens:) thanks again

You're very welcome. Jeff, come and talk as often as you wish, need or desire. It really does help to talk about it.

All of us here at LS are pulling for you, your kitty and please remember to thank your Mom, too. I know you have. smile.gif

Always, Dottie xoxoxox

PS. Wouldn't it be something if your kitty cat brought you this as a "gift" with it still "moving" about ...

Now, that's one very grateful Nom Nom Nom critter!

Please do keep us posted. We'll be looking forward to hearing from you, Jeff.

Many Comforting Hugs!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
janika
post Sep 26 2010, 02:38 AM
Post #22

Member No.: 6,120

Along with Dottie, I'm sending prayers for your dear Kitty's safe return, Jeff.

Hugs

Jan and my Angels and Pixie xx

+Quote Post
AngelCareOne
post Sep 26 2010, 07:08 AM
Post #23

{{{{{Hi Sweet Jan}}}}} Jeff, please know that Jan, and her Angel Fur Kids along with her Pixie Fur Kid are so very special!!!

You and your kitty are in great hands, Jeff.

Hoping to hear some good news from you today if it's possible.

Many Comforting Hugs to You, to your Kitty Cat, to Jan, her Angels and Pixie!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Always, Dottie xoxoxox

+Quote Post
jeff
post Sep 26 2010, 09:10 AM
Post #24

Member No.: 6,794

well nothing yet, i went out today and the cage was tripped but im almost positve my dog set it off:/ thank you jan for your support as well:)

+Quote Post
AngelCareOne
post Sep 26 2010, 10:02 AM
Post #25

QUOTE (jeff @ Sep 26 2010, 09:10 AM) *
Well, nothing yet. I went out today and the cage was tripped but I'm almost positive my dog set it off:/ thank you Jan for your support as well:)

Ah heck, Jeff. Getting closer though. You bet ya!

Hey, it could have been your kitty. Then again, you know best about your dog and cat.

Hang in there and keep doing what you're doing. Place the humane trap in different areas for just in case if you think it best. Okay?

Always, Dottie xoxoxox

+Quote Post
jeff
post Sep 26 2010, 05:28 PM
Post #26

well no sign yet, i talked to my dad and he said hes going to get another trap from my uncle wensday so that might help:/

+Quote Post
AngelCareOne
post Sep 26 2010, 06:08 PM
Post #27

Oh Dear, Jeff. Well, that other humane trap will certainly help. Blessings to your Dad and Mom for all their help and support!

I know you want your kitty back like five minutes ago, Jeff. I also know how hard this waiting game is when it comes to getting our fur and/or feather kids back home. We miss them! Please, hang in there, Jeff. Like I said, I've known cases where kitties go on a walkabout and don't return for a month or even two. But, they do come home. Yep, they do. You just keep doing all you're doing and hope to gosh that your cat gets really curious and goes into one of those traps. Please come back and keep us posted as to all that's being done and if anyone spots your kitty. He may get spotted then dash off until he's ready to come home.

There's an old comedy movie called "That Darn Cat" staring ... I'll bet your Mom and Dad know about it. Jeff, please know that you and your kitty are in my thoughts and prayers. Also, I hope that your Darn Cat comes home real, real soon!!!

Many Comforting Hugs!

Always, Dottie xoxoxox

+Quote Post
jeff
post Sep 26 2010, 06:15 PM
Post #28

thank you, it is EXTREAMLY HARD waiting. every time i think of doing something i remember how he was somehow involved. its even worse because i have to go to school and think about this. im putting my faith in god that he will bring him home.

+Quote Post
AngelCareOne
post Sep 26 2010, 06:17 PM
Post #29

Jeff, that's a wonderful thing to do! I have a couple things I want to post here, but I need to find one of them. I'll be back.

+Quote Post
AngelCareOne
post Sep 26 2010, 06:36 PM
Post #30

Sorry that took so long, Jeff. I needed to weigh through 27 pages of posts and images. This is one thing I want to give you.

I know that's a Christian passage, but it applies to all. God in any Faith knows, Cares and Loves. Your kitty is protected, Jeff.

Next, please click on the candle image below and follow instructions. It's free, non-denominational, and a loving journey.

Also, I've sent a very special Vale Fairy to keep watch where you are. Here she is.

Have Faith, Jeff. Believing can and does make it so!

Winging more loving Angels to comfort you, guard your kitty and bring him home soon!!!

Always, Dottie xoxoxox

+Quote Post
jeff
post Sep 26 2010, 07:28 PM
Post #31

its ok:) thank you for those, i especially like the candle. i am very gratefull that you are helping me through this, thank you again:)

+Quote Post
AngelCareOne
post Sep 26 2010, 07:39 PM
Post #32

Of course, Jeff! Any time at all and you're most welcome. I only wish I could do more and will keep thinking and researching.

I love those candles very much, too! Remember, each one burns virtually for 48 hours and there's a search feature on the front page to find your candle if you leave your initials, or any initials as long as you remember what you typed at that part of the journey. You may light as many and as often as you wish, all for free. Some even use this site for birthdays. Cool!

Please, keep the Faith, Jeff. Do keep coming back here to chat for any reason you wish. OK? Make sure your Mom approves of any info you give here since you're 18 years old. I know you'll do that cuz you're one very smart Dude with smelly socks! smile.gif

Sending more Angels, Prayers and Lighting Candles!!!

Always, Dottie xoxoxox

+Quote Post
jeff
post Sep 26 2010, 07:54 PM
Post #33

i will do, im going to get some rest so ill let you know tomarrow sometime if anything happens:)

+Quote Post
AngelCareOne
post Sep 26 2010, 08:01 PM
Post #34

Good for you. I think I may rest and watch a bit of TV myself.

I'll see you tomorrow, Jeff. Sweet dreams to you, your Mom, Dad, Uncle, Neighbors, Friends, Everyone! Blessings!

Always, Dottie xoxoxox

+Quote Post
jeff
post Sep 26 2010, 08:39 PM
Post #35

well as i was turning off everything in my living room my other cat Buddy was sitting at our padio door growling alittle. usually he will only growl if a cat is outside. i dont know if it was my cat but it was alittle weird:/

+Quote Post
AngelCareOne
post Sep 26 2010, 08:44 PM
Post #36

I'm here, Jeff. Hmmm? It could be another cat or possum or a mouse ... You know your cat Buddy best. Wanna go have a look? Do you have a very good flashlight? By the way, my doggie's name is Buddy. So, ya wanna have a look see, or get some rest and try again tomorrow. Tomorrow is a fresh new page. A new beginning. It's up to you, Dear One.

Let me know. K? K!

Always, Dottie xoxoxox

+Quote Post
jeff
post Sep 26 2010, 09:05 PM
Post #37

i did look around alittle but no sign of anything. i dont think it was a mouse or possum. he doesnt care about mice, and we dont get alot of possems, raccons, foxes, or skunks around our house especially our pourch. he only makes two sounds when he sees another animal, a growl for cats and a weird chirpping noise at birds. i dont know, ill have to wait and see.........

+Quote Post
AngelCareOne
post Sep 26 2010, 09:15 PM
Post #38

Wow! Ain't that somthing. Then it could have been your other cat or a different cat. Talk about your games of cat and mouse. I'll bet your other cat loves to hide. You said he loves the tents you make for them. Hey, he's gonna show up soon. Coulda been him peeking in to hear you and your other pets, but still not ready to come home yet. We shall see. You bet ya!

Keep us all posted and do try to get some rest so you'll be okay in school tomorrow. I know rest is the last thing on your mind right now. Believe me, I have been there and done that. Gotta take care of you, too. Okay? Then again, you may be in a different time zone from me. Note! Jeff, that is not your cue to say your time zone. OK? OK.

Keep us posted, Dear One. I'll be checking in and that's a fact, Jack. We're all pulling for you!

More Comforting Hugs!

Always, Dottie xoxoxox

+Quote Post
jeff
post Sep 27 2010, 01:56 PM
Post #39

well this mourning i went out to check the cage and when i went to lift up the poncho to look in, this huge orange cat started freaking out inside the cage. i ran to go get my brothers help to let it go. tonight we were thinking to put the cage on our pourch:/ thats all the news i got for right now, so.......

+Quote Post
AngelCareOne
post Sep 27 2010, 02:30 PM
Post #40

Oh My, Jeff. Perhaps that other cat got fooled because it's not familiar with your poncho, smelly socks that give off your scent and so on. This may be a blessing in disguise! smile.gif Ya gotta remove your poncho and anything that has your scent on it. Your cat will know and won't go near the trap. Also, if your kitty has been around those traps, then he won't be fooled. Ya gotta find a way to disguise the trap so it does not look like a trap at all. Putting the trap on your porch will possibly or probably be a give away to your cat and he won't go near it. Know what I mean? Ya gotta think like your kitty.

Try putting the trap elsewhere. On your property close to your house would be fine. Make sure to hose it down first or however you clean it with soap and water to remove your scent. You may have to wash and rinse it a couple times cuz cats can smell where you have been several days after you've left. Word up! Then, perhaps cuttings from the bushes you've talked about. That would make a great camouflage for the humane trap. Also, dump any of the food onto the ground or ... What I'm saying is that your cat will smell and/or recognize any plate or bowl you might use. Keeping tuna in a can is fine making sure there are no sharp edges so he won't hurt his mouth when licking. See where I'm going with all this? Show your Mom and Dad all I wrote. OK? OK.

Do you have any questions at all? I am here. Gonna reboot my PC now cuz it's giving me fits and shall return in about 1/2 hour.

I promise that I will be back! As long as this PC allows me, I shall be back. Many comforting Hugs!

Always, Dottie xoxoxox

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:58 PM