Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
moon_beam
post Nov 29 2018, 04:05 PM
Post #6421

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, sunny less windy still cold 40-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry Anne has to work Saturday. I know it's disappointing not having the same days off, but you and your precious Tang can spend quality "guy time" together, and have dinner ready when Anne gets home - - or take her out for dinner. I hope the both of you have Sunday off together - - that would be nice. I'm wondering if you and Anne have heard anything about your applications for Wageworks yet. From personal experience it always seems to take longer to get a response to job applications around the holidays. Please let us know how things go.

Not much going on here today. Bonnie came for a visit and took a nap in the "princess" guest room. Her mom and dad are doing their weekly grocery shopping. About 2 p.m. she decided she wanted to go home - - but instead she decided to make a visit to other familiar places down toward the wooded area behind her unit. However Buster was at the front door asking to go in so I opened the door for him and he scooted inside. The neighbor across the common driveway learned today that one of their cousins has passed so they are going back to VA Beach Sunday afternoon for the funeral. Both Bonnie's and Buster's mom and I will be taking turns taking care of their canine companion Abigail while they're at the funeral. If there's any good news in this it is that they had a chance to visit with their cousin over the Thanksgiving weekend when they were in VA Beach. I'm looking forward to helping them so that they can go to the funeral and not worry about their precious Abigail. Normally they her with them, but this trip is definitely not a "pleasure" trip.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 29 2018, 09:32 PM
Post #6422

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (48) greetings to you. I hope this finds you well. Glad to hear Bonnie and Buster paid you visits albeit separate ones. Sorry to hear about he Abigail's parent sad news. I'm sure she'll be glad for the attention while they are away.

Nothing from Wageworks yet. And I do work Saturday now. In fact, neither of us will be off until the following Wednesday. On top of that we were pulled into the ops manager's office to get reamed about the days we called in "You said your relationship wouldn't affect your job." Blowhard. I'm pretty sure he was either stoned and/or stupid (he freely announced, rather proudly, to being a "former" addict to our training class.) I say this because my death glare that has literally made people wet themselves didn't phase him. Well, that and the glazed over look in his eyes. So, that's the kind of company it is dry.gif

On the upside, Tang met us at the door upon our return. He's had supper from a fresh can, his shot and treats. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 30 2018, 02:57 PM
Post #6423

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, now sunny sometimes rainy breezy chilly 50-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

It's really a sad commentary on how desperate organizations are for management that employees are subjected to verbal abuse. Your and Anne's requests to have the same days off is not - - in my opinion - - an unreasonable one - - particularly when this is known by management when schedules are being made up. And your and Anne's efforts to make sure that the shift is covered by trading with other employees who are more than willing to do so is - - again, in my opinion - - an indication that you and Anne take your responsibility seriously. It appears to me that management is deliberately trying to make it an issue by deliberately scheduling separate days off to have you and Anne "prove" that your working together is not an "issue" - - thus giving them some form of "legality" to confront you about the "unscheduled" days you take off together. Are you and Anne the only couple working for this company? If not, does this company treat the other couples with such disregard when making up their schedules? Is it this company's policy to give separate days off to couples? This would appear to me to be an HR question, if it hasn't already been specifically stated in the employee handbook / regulations. Only you and Anne can decide how you want to handle this - - which includes just biding your time until you can tell them you've got employment elsewhere. Please know you and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers that this latter opportunity will be available to you soon. Please let us know how things go.

Not much happening around here today. Have been enjoying reading the book "The Testament". It's story line is based in the Washington, DC, Northern VA metro area about an attorney - - who is an alcoholic - - with a fictional major legal firm being sent on a mission into the Amazon jungle to find an heiress to a multi billion dollar inheritance that is hers because her father - - who didn't marry her mother - - didn't want to leave his fortune to his three ex-wives and 6 legitimate children who had already wasted their financial fortunes through divorce settlements and trust funds. And so the legal battle to contest his Will has begun while the hunt proceeds for the sole heiress. It's a different kind of "mystery" by John Grisham - - and I'm enjoying it. Neither Bonnie nor Buster have been by to visit, but I did see Buster heading walking down the common driveway toward home a few minutes ago.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 30 2018, 09:38 PM
Post #6424

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and mild (52) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry Bonnie and Buster didn't visit, but your book sounds like a quite a page turner. Enjoy smile.gif

There was one other couple in our training class, but they quit pretty early on out of training. I'm pretty sure our manager and said ops manager are having an affair though. Does that count? In any case, they will lose the client and close down just like Sykes did eventually. No loss. Cant wait to see Brian at our door with our pizza order.

Tang met us at the door when we got home which is always nice smile.gif He's had his supper, shot and treats and seems to be doing well. Butters was skulking around the lot when I put that food out and scurried on over to be first at the can food laugh.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 1 2018, 02:43 PM
Post #6425

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, rainy cold temps falling 30-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Your and Anne's perseverance when things aren't "ideal" is a testimony to your dedication to do a job well even under difficult circumstances until you're able to find alternative employment. I'm so sorry you're having to be a "nomad" in your jobs - - I truly wish you and Anne could find a decent employer where you could stay until your retirement - - and actually enjoy being there - - as much as anyone can possibly enjoy their job. Please know you and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers that you can obtain suitable alternative employment. Please let us know how things go.

Placed an order with WalMart for pickup on Wednesday, 12/5, as that is when all the items are expected to be available. Am using a different WalMart this time - - the one that is close to the Kroger as I will be placing a ClickList order with Kroger and can pick up both items on the same day - - and they're located across the road from each other so it's convenient. Buster came to visit for a few minutes earlier this afternoon. He came in to say "hi" did a walk through to make sure everything was okay and then went on his rounds. Haven't seen Bonnie today - - she's probably staying home today because it's too nasty wet and cold to be outside. Have my lunch cooking as I'm writing to you, so will get this off to you as it will soon be ready.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 1 2018, 09:51 PM
Post #6426

Hello moon_beam. Rainy and warmer (60) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I hope this other Walmart works out for you. Glad to hear at least Buster came by to check on you.

Today was not bad. Apparently the AC in the site across town where the main server is went out and they had to shut it down. This prevented us from connecting to the main Firstsource site and therefore Excellus (the client) So that meant only their own employees in NY could take calls laugh.gif until about 5:15 PM. Apparently they never took the usual precautions in the server room that one should take when the main AC goes out. Would love to have been able to listen to the conference call with the ops manager and the client. He's running out of people to throw under the bus after all.

We had to stop for a few things at Kroger on the way home so we were a tad late. Tang was a bit miffed but is better now that he's had his supper, shot and treats. He seems well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 2 2018, 06:51 PM
Post #6427

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy foggy coolish damp 50-ish Sunday evening greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Were you and Anne able to leave early yesterday, or did you have to stay the full shift? Hope you, your precious Tang, and Anne had a good day today.

Got a later start today as I didn't get up until close to 10:30 this morning. Spent some of the day with Abigail. Her mom and dad will not be back home until sometime Tuesday either late morning or late afternoon. So Abigail and I will be good friends by then. Bonnie's and Buster's mom is taking the evening shift and will bed down Abigail for the night. Just got done doing my lunch dishes and will be settling down for the evening after I get this off to you.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 2 2018, 09:30 PM
Post #6428

Hello moon_beam. Clear and mild (49) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear you got to spend some time with Abigail today smile.gif

Yes, we had to stay yesterday since the server came back up at 5:15 and we were scheduled until 8:00. I had a total of 3 calls in that time. Today wasn't too bad; about a dozen or so calls. Two more days to go until we are off (sigh)

Tweak was skulking around when we pulled up and got scared unfortunately. When I put the food out though Butters came around. I hope Tweak got some too. Tang met us at the door when we got home which is always nice. He's had his supper, shot and treats and is ensconced by his toys here in he living room happy.gif He is doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening under the loving, watchful eyes of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT &TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 3 2018, 06:41 PM
Post #6429

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cold gusty wind 50-ish Monday evening greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

One day down just tomorrow to get through and then you and Anne have a day off. I hope today was decent for you at work.

Finally printed off my financial calendars and monthly logs for next year today. Figured it was about time for me to start working on getting things lined up. Also spent some time with Abigail today - - a couple of hours earlier this afternoon and a couple of hours earlier this evening. Bonnie's and Buster's mom will go back over after she and her husband have their dinner to spend a couple of hours with her and then bed her down for the night. Abigail hasn't eaten anything today, which isn't particularly worrisome - - it's obvious she's pining for her mom and dad. Thankfully they will be back sometime tomorrow. On my way back here the Border Collie, Jake, was out for an evening walk with his mom and dad. Jake and I played some ball together while I talked to his dad and his mom chatted with one of the other residents. Bonnie came by earlier today and stayed awhile to take a nap in the "princess" guest room. Need to do a couple of chores before settling down for the evening so will get this off to you.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 3 2018, 09:47 PM
Post #6430

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (38) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry to hear Abigail would not eat sad.gif But I'm sure she was glad for the company. Glad you got to play some ball with Jake and visit with Bonnie today too.

So this being Monday of the final week of open enrollment for medicare, you'd think all hands on deck right? Well, while the training class (all 6 of them remaining from 20) took real calls, we were missing two rather conspicuous members of our "leadership" team. Pretty sure you can guess which two.

Tang met us at the door when we got home which is always nice. He's had his supper, shot and treats. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 4 2018, 05:48 PM
Post #6431

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold feels like winter 40-ish Tuesday evening greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Management functions like it's "privileged" with a "do as I say not as I do" behavior. I hope this week isn't too overwhelming for you and Anne, and all the other employees who are keeping up their responsibilities. Please let us know how things go.

Abigail must have sensed that her mom and dad were close to being home because she finally ate her food about an hour before they got home. I spent a couple of hours with her from about 11:30 a.m. till close to 2 p.m.. I finished "The Testament" - - the ending was a bit on the sad side because the heroine died, but she had made a positive impression on the addicted alcoholic attorney which helped him to give him encouragement to change his behavior for the better. Have another book to start about a librarian / amateur sleuth who has feline companions who help her solve mysteries in their community. The author is a new one for and I'm looking forward to reading it.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 4 2018, 10:06 PM
Post #6432

Hello moon_beam. Flurries and cold (34) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad you got to spend some more time with Abigail and that she finally ate something. Your next book sounds interesting. If you like that you my want to check out https://www.goodreads.com/series/114831-whi...foxtrot-mystery.

Today was even busier than yesterday for some reason and we had calls right up to 8:00, But at least we got out on time. We are both off tomorrow. Then I'm off again Thursday and Anne's off Friday. We're both off the whole weekend too for a change.

Tang met us at the door when we got home which is always nice. He's had his supper, shot and treats and is doing well. When I went to put the food out for the waifs I spied Dulcinea under a car. But before she could get over here, Princess came out of nowhere to pounce on the canned food. She looked right at me through the window too and didn't run. Dulcie did come around after that for the dry food though.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening under the loving, watchfulness of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 5 2018, 04:13 PM
Post #6433

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny windy cold 30-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope you, your precious Tang, and Anne are enjoying this "family day" together, and am glad to share your news that you will have an entire weekend together. Sounds like the waifs are becoming accustomed to when you and Anne serve dinner. I'm smiling that Princess and Dulcinea were there waiting.

Was able to pick up my Kroger and WalMart orders this morning. Kroger didn't have everything I had on my list so I stopped at the Food Lion and picked up the few items remaining. After I got the groceries put away I opened the door on the garage side of the house and there was beautiful Bonnie pacing to and fro in front of the pet door eagerly wanting to visit. She is settled on the day bed in the "princess" room having a nap as I'm writing to you. Have had my lunch and am glad for the resting time. Will do the kitchen clean up after I get this sent to you. Tomorrow I will need to make a trip to the pharmacy to pick up a refill prescription and get my routine blood test for my rheumatologist. Thank goodness I can get that done here in Bedford where I get my infusions now. Thank you for the website for mysteries. I will check that out.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 5 2018, 06:46 PM
Post #6434

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold (31) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear you had a nice visit from Bonnie today too.

We didn't do much today. Woke up to give Tang his shot and went back to bed. Then woke up later to put on a load of laundry. We went to get some lunch and a few supplies to tide us to the weekend too. But that's about it.

Tang has been good company and has had his supper. I will give him his shot and treats later on. The partitioned tray I used to give the waifs food disappeared last night. Either it blew away or someone threw it away (sigh) We have plenty of the cheap containers our sandwich meat comes in, so I'm using 2 of those now. I think I may have spooked Tweak checking on the provision though.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 6 2018, 01:54 PM
Post #6435

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny crisp 40-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you, your precious Tang, and Anne had an enjoyable low key "family day" yesterday. Hope you and your precious boy are enjoying "guy time" today, and know you're looking forward to you and Anne having the weekend off together. Sorry the waif food dish disappeared, but know the waifs appreciate everything you and Anne do for them.

Got my errands done today and was back home around 12:30 p.m. I called my prescription refill in yesterday to CVS for a pick up time today at 11 a.m.. It wasn't ready, and was informed it might be 30 minutes before it was. So I got the gift cards for family for Christmas and walked around the store a bit and then went to check on the status. Was informed it might be another hour before it's ready. As pleasantly as I could muster I reminded the pharmacy service rep that I had called the refill in yesterday so that it would be ready for pick up. She apologized profusely for the delay and requested a priority for the refill. I could see the pharmacy was slammed with prescriptions and the pharmacist was working as fast as she could to get them filled, so I started taking another walk around the store and within 10 minutes I heard my name announced that my prescription was ready. So it worked out okay. It's good to be back home, and as far as I know I won't need to go back out until next week to the post office to mail a couple of packages. I'm planning on beginning to read the mystery book with the kitty sleuths.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the temperatures become more winter-like. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 6 2018, 05:14 PM
Post #6436

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy & cool (44) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry it took so long to get your prescription. I know how frustrating that can be.

Been slow and lazy day for me and Tang. I think he's getting bored though as I just heard him batting at the toy that makes noise tethered to the TV stand. Soon it will be time to straiten up and get his supper and shot, as well as feed the waifs.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 7 2018, 02:58 PM
Post #6437

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 40-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm chuckling at your precious Tang getting bored. Just remember these really are "the good old days" giving you and your precious Tang wonderful memories to share.

Have been busy working on financials this morning and some computer projects. My brother came by this morning to pick up the snow blower although according to the latest forecast the storm seems to be taking a more southerly track which is diminishing the amount of snow this area is now expected to receive, so he may not need it for this storm - - which suits me just fine. My sister in law will be accompanying me to my next infusion on 12/27 as he will be taking her mom back home that day. So that will give us a "girl's day" together which I'm looking forward to. Neither Bonnie nor Buster have been by to visit yet today, nor did they visit yesterday but that's okay as I know I'll see them at some point in time.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 8 2018, 06:51 PM
Post #6438

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold (30) I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry I didn't post yesterday. It's been hectic with Anne having to drive her dad's truck while we search for a new battery for her car. I hope Bonnie and Buster come back around soon.

Today we got some lunch and were going to try to find a battery but it was too cold. Instead we stopped at Petsmart on the way home where a non profit org was having a cat adoption day. We met many lovely kitties and I donated a few dollars.

It will be time to tend to Tang soon who is doing well, as well as our local waifs.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 10 2018, 01:59 PM
Post #6439

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny snow melting 40-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you were able to find a suitable battery for Anne's car, and that her dad graciously came over to help you get it installed. Sounds like you had a busy weekend with car repairs and errands.

The contractor was here around 11 a.m. with a farm tractor with plow blades on both ends plowing the snow from the common driveways and entrances to the garages. I spoke with my brother around 12:30 p.m. to see how he was doing with the little snow blower. He said it was better than having to shovel but that it wasn't like his neighbor's "super blower" - - which is much larger, more powerful, and self propelled. The snow was wet and heavy, which is another minus for the little snow blower which doesn't handle the wet heavy snow well. But all in all he was glad to have it. Have been working on a few financials and a couple of computer projects today. I saw Bonnie's and Buster's dad outside doing some shoveling. He tells me that Bonnie is out somewhere visiting but Buster is inside. He told me that Bonnie is doing very much better now, which is very good news.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 10 2018, 09:37 PM
Post #6440

Hello moon_beam. Clear and cold (29) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry to hear your brother had a hard time with the snow blower. but as you said it could have been worse. I'm glad to hear Bonnie is doing better (if indeed she is. I tend to wonder and worry about "outside" cats) I hope Buster is well too.

Today was not to bad for call volume. Open enrollment being over and having a few more bodies (what's left of the last training class) helped I guess. Anne's car started right up this morning when I went to warm it up to scrape the windows and sounds good.

Tang met us at the door when we got home which is always nice. He's had his supper, shot and treats and seems to be doing well. Looks like Tweak got first shot at the can food tonight happy.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening under the watchful eyes of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post