358 Pages V  « < 329 330 331 332 333 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
Tom's Dad
post Mar 10 2019, 06:10 PM
Post #6601

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Clear and mild (54) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Buster paid a visit and hope both he and Bonnie are doing well also.

It was a fairly low key Sunday. The loss of an hour didn't help with feeling tired, but we persevere. We stopped at the old place to put food out for those waifs. I only saw White Cat as usual in her ad hoc home on someone's patio. She's looking better these days though.

We then went to Kroger to get items for breakfast as well as supper throughout the week. From there it's been chill just watching Rifftrax and napping. Tang has been ever faithful company and is also doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Mar 11 2019, 01:40 PM
Post #6602

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, cloudy windy chilly 50-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you, your precious Tang, and Anne had a good day yesterday. I know the waifs at your previous home are thankful for your and Anne's continued provisions.

Tried to work on a greeting card for a friend today. Found a card I liked online and thought I could maybe scan the front design into my computer to print out but it didn't turn out very well. So I may go ahead and purchase it. It will be about a $2 charge but it is a nice card and it's a novelty type card that is hard to find. Faithful Buster is here taking a nap on my bed as I'm writing to you. Today is cleaning day at his home and there's major construction work being done in his favorite hunting area, so I guess he's trying to find a quiet spot to spend some time, although even here the noise from the construction is noticeable.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the still cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Mar 11 2019, 06:58 PM
Post #6603

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (50) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I hope your friend likes the card. Glad to hear Buster paid you a visit today and I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Today we needed a mental health day and we took it. We were going to see about the new snow leopard at the zoo, but it was closed due to the sinkhole that formed there. I hope the animals are all OK. We opted for lunch and a movie instead, picking up my RX from CVS on the way home.

We took Tang by surprise walking in the around 4:00. He seems to be doing well. It's time to get his supper, shot and treats as well and provision the local waifs.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Mar 12 2019, 01:48 PM
Post #6604

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny breezy chilly 50-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you and Anne didn't force yourselves to go to work yesterday. WOW!! A sinkhole at the zoo - - I hope it's not in a place where any of the animals could be in danger. I have seen news reports of sinkholes, and southwestern / south central Virginia is also prone to them because of the underground caverns.

Yesterday evening I spoke with my neighbor directly across the driveway from me. She has a friend / relative (not sure which) who does handyman type jobs. She spoke with him and he called me this morning. He came this morning to move the sofa bed into the guest bedroom and moved the smaller settee over to the computer area. What a difference in space!!! It really opened up the area over by the dining room table. He will be back this evening to move the display cabinet which is currently in the dining area over to the wall where I originally had it - - and which is a perfect spot for it. I had to remove the items off the shelves first before he felt safe moving it. As for the novelty greeting card for my friend, I decided yesterday evening to order it along with a few other specialty cards to have on hand. I really liked the designs, and know I would not be able to duplicate them no matter how hard I would try. Plus the entire order was half price as the website was having a clearance sale - - can't beat that. Precious Buster has come for a visit and is taking his nap on my bed as I'm writing to you. It is always a blessing seeing him. Haven't seen Bonnie yet today but she may be enjoying the sunshine somewhere nearby.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the still cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Mar 12 2019, 05:36 PM
Post #6605

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and mild (53) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Buster came by and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK. Also glad to hear you found someone to help move the furniture.

Today was a repeat of yesterday prompting calls for both of us (to our VM) from the new bottle blond ops manager. Anne called back for both of us saying we'd be back tomorrow. Anne applied at Chewy again for giggles and got a call in her VM to set up an interview 2 hours later blink.gif Upon hearing that I tried but it was too late in the day to expect the same for myself. We'll see how that goes.

Tang seems well and his been good company. Soon it will be time to get his supper, shot and treats as well as provisions for the local waifs.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Mar 13 2019, 04:07 PM
Post #6606

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, somewhat sunny coolish 50-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope all is okay with your current jobs until you're able to get suitable alternative employment. I'm glad you and Anne have reapplied to Chewy, now that you know to apply online. I received Noah's prescription food and supplies from Chewy, and the customer service was always pleasant and prompt. When Noah joined the angels, both co-founds of the company sent me sympathy cards accompanied with a comforting letter, so I sent them a copy of Noah's memorial booklet. I'm hoping that if you and Anne do get jobs there that you will finally find a "good fit." Please let us know how things go.

It's been a busy day here working on financials. Have printed off the monthly bank statement so will have the project of reconciling it with the checkbook at some point in time. Am thoroughly enjoying the more open space in the dining room and living room areas. Buster came to visit me twice today, the second time taking a nap on my bed. It is always a joy seeing him and having his company.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the still cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Mar 13 2019, 09:03 PM
Post #6607

Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and warmer (65) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Buster came by for some visits and I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

I received a form rejection email from Chewy at 7:45 this morning. So, I'm pretty sure they have me on an auto reject list. When I interviewed the first time, I could tell the 20 something recruiter wasn't comfortable with my age. But I can't prove that, so what ever I guess. Unfortunately we still have our current jobs with no reprisals that I can tell. But now instead of moving us to another building in May/June it's work from home (supplying our own resources) or nothing. Yeah, no. Upside is they can't fight that UE claim. Idiots.

Tang met us at the door when we got home as usual. He's had his supper, shot and treats and seems to be doing well. I don't know who gt the first round of can food (bowl was in the parking lot) but Dulcinea got the second round happy.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Mar 14 2019, 03:56 PM
Post #6608

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy coolish 60-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry you received a rejection email from Chewy. Have you thought about speaking to a supervisor there to find out why you're not being considered for a position? I hope you and Anne won't have to be on unemployment compensation for long when the call center relocates - - hopefully you both will have positions elsewhere before that time arrives. Please let us know how things go.

Both Bonnie and Buster came by to visit for awhile today. Their visits are always a highlight to my day. Was also able to work on a couple of emails. It's been a quiet day here.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the still cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Mar 14 2019, 09:12 PM
Post #6609

Hello moon_beam. Windy and warmer (65) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad to hear both Buster and Bonnie paid you a visit today. I hope that they are doing OK.

Applying online makes speaking to an actual person (if they don't contact you) near impossible and marks you as pushy. Hardly worth the trouble. They're ageist and that's pretty much that. We may end up on the UE rolls sooner than thought. We heard they moved up the date to May 15th. Oh well.

We were late getting home having to stop at Walmart since we work this weekend. Tang met us at the door though. He's had his supper, shot and treats and seems well. Butters appears to have gotten the can food tonight. I was going to put out more but already lost one container to the wind and don't want to lose another. I did put extra dry out though.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Mar 15 2019, 01:46 PM
Post #6610

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy gusty windy coolish 60-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry Chewy is not age-friendly for employees. That's a bummer for sure. I'm hoping you and Anne will be able to find jobs that have a better working environment. Please let us know how things go. I can imagine how you and Anne felt when you realized the wind had blown away one of the serving containers you had filled for the waifs. I know they are very appreciative of everything you do for them.

Last night I worked on reconciling the bank statement with the checkbook, so that's done. So sometime over the weekend or early next week I'll begin the bill-a-thon for April's payments. I also rearranged a few things in the guest bedroom so that it gives the room a more open look. Buster has come by for his daily visit and is taking a nap on my bed as I'm writing to you. Need to get to the kitchen as the timer is letting me know my lunch is now ready.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the still cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Mar 15 2019, 08:41 PM
Post #6611

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (42) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Buster stopped by and I hope he and his sister Bonnie are doing OK.

Workload wasn't bad for a Friday (27 calls) But we still have 5 days to go before we are off again. But at least it will be another 4 day weekend (they put the next schedule out) and weekends are over at the end of the month.

Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper, shot and treats and was chilling with his toys here in the living room up until a while ago. He seems well. Butters got the first round of canned food as usual, but Dulcie got the 2nd round. I've noticed that if I wait longer after the first round, Butters goes on his way and there's more for others.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening surrounded by the loving spirits of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Mar 16 2019, 02:07 PM
Post #6612

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy coolish 50-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am glad to share your news that yesterday was a decent day work-wise for you and Anne in terms of call volume. From what you share with us it seems the weekends aren't too hectic with calls either, and hopefully that will be the trend this weekend as well. The good news is that you and Anne have another long weekend to look forward to. I know the community waifs appreciate your and Anne's generous provisions.

I got the cards from the online novelty store, but the one I want to send to my friends turned out to be a postcard instead of a regular greeting card. It was the one I tried scanning the front cover into my computer but didn't come out very well. Since I have the actual card to work from I scanned the front graphic into my computer this morning and it has turned out very nicely, so now I can re-format the card into a regular greeting card. Both Buster and Bonnie have come for a visit today. Bonnie didn't stay very long while Buster is taking a nice nap on my bed as I'm writing to you.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, Fluffy, Ferdinand, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Mar 16 2019, 08:37 PM
Post #6613

Hello moon_beam. Clear and cool (44) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad the card worked out for you after all. Also glad Buster and Bonnie paid you visits and I hope they are doing OK.

Today we took about the same amount of calls as yesterday which is hardly dead for a Saturday. I swear they always schedule us weekends that the health statements come out. I hope tomorrow is better.

Tang met us at the door as usual when we got home. He's had his supper, shot and treats and is chilling with his toys in front of the TV. He seems well happy.gif

I'm not sure who got the first round of canned food tonight; Anne thought she saw Butters though. Probably won't post tomorrow as we need to grocery shop after work for the remainder of the week.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Mar 17 2019, 03:28 PM
Post #6614

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny windy chilly 50-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope today is going better for you and Anne at work. I look forward to sharing your news whenever possible.

It has been a quiet day here. Buster came for a visit and a nap - - he just left to go back home. Yesterday evening's gathering of the condo residents went well. The meal Bonnie's and Buster's mom and dad served was delicious as always. Haven't seen beautiful Bonnie yet today but may see her later.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Mar 18 2019, 01:33 PM
Post #6615

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny breezy coolish 50-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope yesterday went okay for you and Anne at work, and that you were able to get your provisions for the week without any aggravations. Look forward to sharing your news whenever possible.

Worked on my shred box today and got a load of laundry done. Both Bonnie and Buster came by for a visit around 11:30 a.m., but neither of them stayed for long. About a half hour ago Buster came back and is now taking a nap on my bed as I'm writing to you. Tomorrow will be errand day but just a couple of quick ones - - one to the pharmacy and one to the grocery store here in town to pick up some milk, bread, etc., to supplement me until it's time to make another major order to Kroger. I see from advertisements that Kroger is now offering delivery service, but since there isn't a Kroger here in town this is useless to me. I would really like to see the Food Lion here in town broaden its services to include online orders and delivery. I guess time alone will tell if that will happen in my lifetime.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Mar 18 2019, 09:00 PM
Post #6616

Hello moon_beam. Clear and cool (43) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear you had a nice gathering and meal and that Bonnie and Buster have visited. I hope they're doing OK.

Today was busy (50 calls) but somehow it didn't feel like that many. That's good I guess. Two more to go before 4 days off and one more weekend until no weekends at all.

Tang met us at the door as usual. A tad spooked from the men that came to fix the oven/stove. He's had his supper, shot and treats. Which I'm sure he enjoyed as the repairmen just kicked his food and water bowls and soaked the food mad.gif He seems well now though. Had some drama with Butters, Dulcinea and Tweak (although gentle giant that he is he was kind of the buffer) over the food last night which I had to sort of ref from the window. Seems better tonight though.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Mar 19 2019, 01:48 PM
Post #6617

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny coolish 40-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Being busy at work is better than having to sit around waiting for something to do. So I presume from what you share that you and Anne won't have another weekend off from work beginning April until your last day at your current job in May? I hope you and Anne are able to find suitable employment elsewhere - - hopefully before this job concludes - - if possible. Please let us know how things go.

Got my errands done this morning, and just as soon as I got home Buster came to visit. He is taking his afternoon nap on my bed as I'm writing to you. Haven't seen Bonnie yet today. Nothing exciting happening around the condo complex today.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the still cold nighttime temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Mar 19 2019, 08:33 PM
Post #6618

Hello moon_beam. Clear and cool (47) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Buster came by and I hope he an Bonnie are doing OK.

Well, we figure being off this weekend they'll probably work us the next one it being the last before we're closed weekends. But oh well.

Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper, shot and treats. He seems well. Anne reported some more waif drama as I was about to get in the shower. Seems Dulcinea was first at the can food tonight, but she likes to vacillate between that and the dry. And as soon as she did Butters leaped on the canned food. Then just as she tired for the dry again Tweak swooped in. I swear I feel like "dad" with do I have to come out there? I put out more of each though.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Mar 20 2019, 02:37 PM
Post #6619

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny coolish last day of winter 50-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So am I understanding correctly that after this coming weekend, or the last weekend in March, the company won't be having weekend hours? Which means that your and Anne's schedule will be Monday through Friday only until your "outsourced" in May? The most important thing is that you and Anne keep straight your employer's work schedule. I'm chuckling at the waif's volleying for the food. Indeed, you and Anne are their "mom and dad" - - they are so fortunate to have your gracious dedication to their well being.

Have been working on financials today in preparation for the bill-a-thon. Working on financials gives me a royal headache, It's a good thing I never tried to make a living as a bookkeeper / accountant / financial advisor. Tomorrow is my infusion day so I might not be able to log on tomorrow after I get home. Just want you to know that so that you aren't too concerned.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the still cold evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Mar 20 2019, 08:45 PM
Post #6620

Hello moon_beam. Clear and mild (54) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. You didn't mention Bonnie or Buster and I hope they're doing OK too.

Yes, after March we'll no longer be open on the weekends and none too soon. I'm just looking forward to the next 4 days off. Anne has a follow up with Dr. Chary tomorrow but then we're free. Friday looks like nice weather wise so we're going to try to go to the zoo to see the new snow leopard.

Tang has had his supper, shot and I'm about to give hi his treats. We think he slightly tore one of the catnip socks Anne made him (one for each floor) upstairs. Last I checked he was still up there "high" laugh.gif About to check on the waifs now too.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post